It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Who cares what would have happened if Hillary had done this, when she's not the President of United States, luckily.

This is a poor attempt to deflect ATS's attention from the attack on the free speech by one of the leftist most favorite source of information.

And it's the regular crew deflecting.Who would have thought

link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Was Hillary getting into a car last summer grounds for that kind of scrutiny?

link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

He's even cool when he wanders off in confusion.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

My dog chewed up my glasses and I didn't replace them for six months.
When I finally got around to it the technician said "You were driving without glasses?" I told her. "I can see things as big as cars. " LOL

A need for glasses would not prevent him from seeing the big black forty foot long limo right in front of his face.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

and, it's the regular crew acting like they never ridiculed Hillary for far less, like a cough. LOL

ats chumps trumps are something else!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Attack on free speech?

Oh you mean his childish tweets?

That somehow is the fault of the reporters following him?

We have a thread or two on that.
Go there.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Who cares what would have happened if Hillary had done this, when she's not the President of United States, luckily.

This is a poor attempt to deflect ATS's attention from the attack on the free speech by one of the leftist most favorite source of information.

And it's the regular crew deflecting.Who would have thought

Hillary was not even the president and I had to read through thread after thread about how she was too old and senile to run for president and so on...

Now someone presents a valid case of senility in our president and its just too much, dont compare other people, blah blah.

The comparison is not funny to extreme right trumpluvrs...however, its very funny us the other side who just witnessed all of the vitriol from the right side about Hilary.

Sorry, but the comparison is NOT a deflection, its just pointing out the double standards all republicans hold in their soul, and it will be pointed out everytime it happens.

Sorry its not funny to you.

its not really funny to me...more sad, i feel sorry for you guys.
edit on 5-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ever do that thing where you rant and rave, "Where the hell's my damn glasses?" Then your wife comes in and takes them off your head?

Me either.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not saying that dems are better than repbubs, I just think America needs better than Trump

So, so true. Unfortunately there wasn't a better option.

It's like the old joke about the two friends camping and outside the tent they hear a bear. One starts putting his shoes on, and the other says, "What are you doing? You can't outrun a bear."

The other says, "Right, but all I need to do is outrun you."

And that's what Trump did. He outran who he had to.
edit on 7/5/2017 by yeahright because: Typo

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Being carried into a truck fast enough to lost a shoe?

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was critical of both Obama and Hillary, too. But my critique was rooted in disagreement with policy and the apparent attitude they had against people like me. The problem was that when I criticized Obama's policies, I was called "racist." When I disagreed with Hillary, I was "sexist." Eventually I was "deplorable." So I had to be careful about expressing my views, lest I too lost a chance for gainful employment or had property confiscated "for the good of society."

That statement will be met with scorn and ridicule... but it is true, and will always be true. And now that the labelers are out of power, I will continue to speak that truth, no matter what.

So when a chance came to oust the previous administration for one not so prejudiced against me, I took it, along with millions of others. And yeah, 8 years of being suppressed came out as a wave of attack. Whoda thunk it?

Now that a different administration is in power and I have my full freedom of speech again, I'm willing to let it go. It seems, however, that those who supported those who tried to silence me and those like me are butthurt and want to get even. We were even IMO when Trump got elected... even enough, anyway. But they can't comprehend that someone might have a different opinion than them, and so the game goes on.

2018 will be the end of the game. Finally.

TheRedneck

link   
I suspect they laid out a carpet. And much like a lemming he followed the carpet it just didn't end at his ride.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Is your car a forty foot long black limo with several service guys around it that you got confused with the other forty foot black limo with secret service guys around it? Lol just kidding.

My husband got into a car when he was twenty four and then wondered who put that briefcase and fedora on his back seat. That had nothing to do with age and everything to do with a light brown Chevy Corsica generic looking vehicle.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I was your husband, I wouldn't mind you rolling over on me with that story, as much as telling I once drove a light brown Chevy Corsica.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Right. Then it was determined that she had had pneumonia and managed to keep going until it caught up to her. It was an actual illness remember?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Bullshoot on the gourney good buddy.
edit on 752017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes this is your prescription last summer.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM

quote   reply

a reply to: voiceoreason 

That is why she is a liar, with soo many Seizures she forgets when she is screwing around on corruption, maybe that is her excuses. 

She is just sick, but don't worry she can still be a president

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I call him Donny two times because he often repeats things to make a point.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes it is the most hypocrisy I've ever seen.
It reeks.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump uses a weapon against American press members.

That's about all we need to know of his mental state.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join