It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

There was the clip of Hillary slipping as she was going to get into a car.

I don't think you are doing the story justice.
She was lifted into her van like a sack of potatoes.
One of her shoes were left behind in the rush to leave the scene.
She was said to have 'overheated' at the 9/11 anniversary event, it was not exactly hot that day.
The van that she traveled in during the campaign was shown to carry a gurney. That isn't typical traveling equipment for a healthy person.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

You mean like Obama's umbrella debacle, coffee cup salute, paper clip folly, "Muslim ring", etc? Or Hillary's coughing fit, surprise at a reporter in her face, etc? Or Bush's ... well that's going to be a long list... And so on?

In that context, it is standard fare yes. However I do not buy into any of that micro assessment of what a famous person is doing every single moment Malarky. I guess I have more interesting things to do with my time.....

I agree wholeheartedly. And I wouldn't have thought twice about it if getting into a car was the only senior moment we saw. But seeing that we're seeing the same confused behavior again and again... Should it be ignored with "Hahaha. Silly seniors!" or should the question actually be asked whether there is reason for concern?

That's why I edited my post. I re-thought about it all. As I said, the odd senior moment is to be expected. But if it starts to look like a dementia / alzheimers issue that is another story. That is something his inner circle will have to manage. Remember, Reagan one of the great presidents had Alzheimers and it was starting to show late in his presidency.

Look I don't like the guy. Nor am I particularly fond of Hillary. Just posing the question.

I'm neither love nor hate the man personally. I think some of his ideas are good, and some of them are absolutely terrible. If he can better relations with Russia, end the wars in Syria, Yemen and put Libya back together, I will respect him.

But I aint holding my breath on any of those points.....
edit on 5-7-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Perception, •a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression:

We human tend to interpret what we see base on what we want it to be.

Thee media feed on this human condition to make sure they steer what people see to take advantage of and create an alternative reality.

In lame words you see what you want to see.

Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I don't know about that. When he was prodded to turn around to go to the car he seemed surprised that the car was there. Almost like: "Oh, the car with the presidential flags on it". .....yikes.

Well, you see I saw that as him being like "Right, it's parked right there.. whose idea was that?!"

Trump has been a Billionaire for a very long time.. he doesn't make mistakes... other people make them FOR him...

Do you get it now?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's not Alzheimers, dementia, or senility. It's apathy. I know because I do things like this all the time. I'll lose track of where someone is, where something is, walk on drive by my destination... and despite how it looks, it is due to an unfamiliar task or circumstance that I just don't consider important. I'm pre-occupied with things I do consider important.

As an example, the limo clip... he gets off the plane sort of on auro-pilot. He's not thinking about getting in a car, because he's thinking of something he considers more important: North Korea, the Healthcare problem, etc. So he gets off and starts ambling around... until someone reminds him and he switches to the mundane thought of "Oh, I need to get in the limo."

Politics and the news is built around pomp and circumstance. We expect an official to act a certain way, use certain words, smile at the appropriate time, etc. So far, that has gotten us to the point we find ourselves. I don't like where we are as a country. I voted for someone to fix problems, not to smile for the camera and perform for the media... and so far I am not disappointed.

I think health concerns are premature at this point... it's just a different kind of personality.

(Oh, and the first clip with the EO.... that's what it looks like when someone like Trump just decides he overestimated the intelligence of those he was trying to be nice to. He can sign an EO in a broom closet with a sky blue crayon and it still carries the same weight. Everything else is more pomp and circumstance.)

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Right... exactly, he's a different kind of personality..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

I don't know about that. When he was prodded to turn around to go to the car he seemed surprised that the car was there. Almost like: "Oh, the car with the presidential flags on it". .....yikes.

Well, you see I saw that as him being like "Right, it's parked right there.. whose idea was that?!"

Trump has been a Billionaire for a very long time.. he doesn't make mistakes... other people make them FOR him...

Do you get it now?

I get that he's a billionaire and would expect his car to be parked right out front of whatever building and/or plane he is getting out of with the car running and the AC set to his preferred liking. Otherwise it'd be the Trademark "You're fired!"

You do realize my first post was tongue-in-cheek right? You know....deep state mirrors and all that.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

It's not Alzheimers, dementia, or senility. It's apathy. I know because I do things like this all the time. I'll lose track of where someone is, where something is, walk on drive by my destination... and despite how it looks, it is due to an unfamiliar task or circumstance that I just don't consider important. I'm pre-occupied with things I do consider important.

This right here!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It totally looks like he didnt see the limo and wandered off bc the guard had to point it out for him and he clearly had the gestures of "OH, there is it".

This seems to be age and its not good for us.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Or he has Mica and bloody facelifts and beating CNN down on his mind and he clearly walked right past the big limo.

He's not well. Anyone who cannot juggle thoughts in their head and skips on signing documents or entering their limo is not well.

I sometimes have thoughts weighing heavily on my mind too and take a longer walk than intended...this is NOT what he is doing.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

did you miss all the Hillary health threads? don't know how you could have, lol.

she dare cough on camera and there were multiple threads on ats that she was close to death. LOLOLOLOL

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It's interesting to note that his father had dementia, he is also getting to that age were the disease starts to become noticeable. It's a horrible condition and as much as I despise trump I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I have been reading a lot of other stuff in the press speculating about the possibility of him having dementia and I think it's possible. We will never be able to say for certain with out it being made official so it's always just going to be a possibility for now

Edit

This also makes for interesting viewing

And this Link is also very interesting
edit on 5-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I don't know... After so many years on top of the world, I think having things laid out perfectly to your liking would be a bit boring. Variety is the spice of life...as they say... but it's also vital to presidents security.. maybe he thought that was one of the dummy cars.. I don't know, there are all kinds of reasons behind why that might have made sense to him. But yea Trump is a highly intelligent individual with a long life left to live I don't think this is by any means a sign of mental decay.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That's a pretty good approach and argument...

...he's thinking of something he considers more important: North Korea, the Healthcare problem, etc. ...

You forgot to mention Twitter though. And Fox and friends. Very important.

I get what you're saying. How many times have I walked into a room not knowing what I'm doing there - simply because there's million thoughts running through my mind kicking over the furniture and tugging at the sleeves of the main train of thought.
However, I've never sat with another world leader during a photo shoot and simply got up and wandered away or simply ignored them. Nor have I ever given an important speech and said "things" and "very" a dozen times in the same sentence or paragraph.
Well, at least not as far as I know - maybe I have.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I have to agree. Countless times I am mulling over in my need to do lists in my mind, I have walked right past my parked car! I am still pretty young at 46! There is times, when my hubby is so focused on his programming, he looks extremely surprised to realize I have been talking to him.

I don't see dementia setting in these clips of Trump, I see someone truly absorbed in his real duties as President.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
The guy is 70 years old!
(and I'm not defending him but come on Gemwolf)

Give the man a damned break. Hell I am in my 30's and I've missed the mark a few times in my day. Everyone keeps harping on him for acting this way or tweeting that way. CNN mocks him daily, and each political "journalist" finding errs in everything the man says. How many 70 years olds do you personally know are running the USA?

Right? He is getting older.
Not a young buck anymore.
Get off my damn grass.

Give the man a damn break?

Lol, that definitely wasn't the attitude when it came to posting videos of Hillary collapsing, farting, coughing, drinking water, laughing, etc etc

This is my kind of thread.

It's funny to see the same camp who creates thread after thread about Hillary's farts getting upset over Trump's short memory.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

And that's exactly the other point I tried to make in the OP...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

As an example, the limo clip... he gets off the plane sort of on auro-pilot. He's not thinking about getting in a car, because he's thinking of something he considers more important: North Korea, the Healthcare problem, etc. So he gets off and starts ambling around... until someone reminds him and he switches to the mundane thought of "Oh, I need to get in the limo."

Politics and the news is built around pomp and circumstance. We expect an official to act a certain way, use certain words, smile at the appropriate time, etc. So far, that has gotten us to the point we find ourselves. I don't like where we are as a country. I voted for someone to fix problems, not to smile for the camera and perform for the media... and so far I am not disappointed.

I think health concerns are premature at this point... it's just a different kind of personality.

(Oh, and the first clip with the EO.... that's what it looks like when someone like Trump just decides he overestimated the intelligence of those he was trying to be nice to. He can sign an EO in a broom closet with a sky blue crayon and it still carries the same weight. Everything else is more pomp and circumstance.)

TheRedneck

We expect an official to act a certain way, use certain words, smile at the appropriate time, etc.

We do? Who is we?

You mean - you? Because I don't expect that at all.

So you get to be the voice for all of us Americans, then?

"Deny ignorance."

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Even if Trump has dementia; Jared, Ivanka and Bannon have it all under control. No worries....believe me.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: RomeByFire

And that's exactly the other point I tried to make in the OP...

Yeah, well I'm surprised at the lack of "lulz shut up triggered libtards Hillary lost get over it," comments.

That's usually how ATS reacts to negative coverage of Dear Leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join