It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
Is there actually something behind Trumps apparent disconnection with his physical surroundings? Dementia or just an eye problem? Or is it just another case of out-of-context clips and Trump hating?

Hey Gem, just to cut past all the BS and politics and answer your question: He's losing it.

All the denials are just symptoms of kool-aid overdose.
edit on 7/7/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

He showed signs of Alzheimer's during the campaign

Remember the fly video?

Dementia

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Is there actually something behind Trumps apparent disconnection with his physical surroundings? Dementia or just an eye problem? Or is it just another case of out-of-context clips and Trump hating?

Hey Gem, just to cut past all the BS and politics and answer your question: He's losing it.

No sht I'd rather have him demented than Hillary in good health.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: kosmicjack

He showed signs of Alzheimer's during the campaign

Remember the fly video?

Dementia

I still vote for him confidently knowing that was going on

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: kosmicjack

No sht I'd rather have him demented than Hillary in good health.

If you had ever worked in an invironment w people who have onset dementia you wouldn't be saying that, not a hillllary fan here but this isn't good....the guy is showing and has been showing clear signs of it. Including his rambling speeches and why so many people have a hard time trying to decipher what he's trying to say...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Comparing Trumps old speeches even 1 year ago and his current use of language shows something is drastically wrong. His syntax, word structure and sentence structure is all whacked out. His attention span is like that of an adolescent.

In interviews Trump gave in the 1980s and 1990s (with Tom Brokaw, David Letterman, Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Rose, and others), he spoke articulately, used sophisticated vocabulary, inserted dependent clauses into his sentences without losing his train of thought, and strung together sentences into a polished paragraph, which — and this is no mean feat — would have scanned just fine in print. This was so even when reporters asked tough questions about, for instance, his divorce, his brush with bankruptcy, and why he doesn’t build housing for working-class Americans.

Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. What could explain the change?

and notice his speech at this moment meeting with Putin at the G20

Trump: “We’ve had some very, very good talks. We’re going to have a talk now and obviously that will continue. We look forward to a lot of very positive things happening for Russia and for the United States and for everyone concerned.”

versus

Putin: (translated) “We spoke over the phone... but phone conversations are never enough, definitely.

“If you want to have a positive outcome in bilaterals and be able to resolve most international policy issues, that will really need personal meetings. I’m delighted to be able to meet you personally, Mr President. And I hope, as you have said, our meeting will yield positive result.”

Trump's speech reads like a fortune cookie insert, while Putin's what is normally expected in world leadership. No doubt world leaders are noticing T's words and structures. And certainly Putin is well aware of T's weaknesses.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know, but, Obama got confused by a "DECOY' of the "BEAST" and I wonder if Trump thought the car in position was a decoy

See video

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

His attention span is like that of an adolescent.

Like when he brought a dog to the meeting with Merkel (he knew her fear of dogs), Putin is jerking T around with a 2+ hour meeting, when the WH had originally scheduled it to be 40 mins. I wonder how this will play out?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me that about 5 minutes after the # has hit the fan and Trump ordered a nuclear strike on specific locations in North Korea he pointed out on the map, we will see him sitting in his office going "Are you saying that's *Japan*? I mean I dont know Japan and I'm sure that they got some great guys over there but that really cant be Japan can it?".

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Your very very, very very right

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I hope the idea isn’t to get that right wing nut Pence in office. I'd rather see Trump than that guy who would be a real puppet of the neocons.

Plus he’s a religious nut

I’m afraid that may be the plan here folks, to drive Trump crazy.

You have to understand that their using Trump and plan to get rid of him. They have CIA psychiatrists who know Trump’s psychology, and they may be driving him nuts slowly.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Have you ever considered that might have been done on purpose?

Germany under Merkel is definitely NOT in alignment with US values. They are taking private property without due process from their citizens, and expect... no, demand... payment for their social disasters... er, programs... to come from the United States without a whimper. I personally feel that Trump's actions toward Merkel are completely appropriate, including dismissing her after a meeting and even frustrating her with the presence of a dog. Want proof? Look at the violent protests in Germany right now at the G20. That is not indicative of a country we want to support.

On the other hand, none of that behavior happened with Xi. China apparently was a little more receptive to a prouder and more sovereign US.

I'm waiting to see what happened during the Putin meeting. The videos I have seen so far show them shaking hands, Trump with a satisfied smile on his face and Putin more matter-of-factly. How much of Putin's facial expression is actual and how much is practiced I don't know, but I have thus far been able to read Trump pretty well. He was well satisfied with the discussion.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If the plan is to drive Trump nuts, it's backfiring.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If the plan is to drive Trump nuts, it's backfiring.

TheRedneck

Well the OP says he may be going into dementia, that is a form of crazy in a sense….Enough to drive him from office.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In America, the VP is the running mate, on the same slate, as POTUS. You get BOTH, knowing the VP is the next in line, ready to step in as POTUS. Americans knew this. The vote was for T #1, P as VP.

As Sarah Huckabee reminded us, President Trump is the same person as candidate Trump. IOW we knew what we were getting with T, or should have known.... some people did, just, at best, hoping T would change. No one is driving T crazy; he is who he is. No one can remove him from office except his own party, because they hold all the power; T is still a manageable liability for them.

T is the GOP tar-baby, and Putin's gift that keeps on giving. P would, like T, still sign any legislation handed to him and continue EO's. Ideologically, there's no difference in what a T GOP or a P GOP would produce for America. Talk of T's health is merely a way to understand the man, what makes him do what he does.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Pence may be connected to a religious right cabal. Trump is not. Though he as an opportunist will claim that vote

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Here's what Russia saw re handshake, but, the context is this

"This photo already everywhere in Russian media (as was a similar one with Obama). Putin knows how to play this game. Trump reaching to him." Kasparov tweet

Putin got the POTUS he wanted. And Xi sees Trump as a paper tiger, a malleable businessman. And both nations see American democracy as a failure, a weakness. We'll remain a sovereign nation, just a nation no longer able to be a post-WW2 world leader. It's a new world order.

We will hear two sides of this meeting, and, unfortunately, T is not known for speaking truths. Heck, he may have trouble remembering the meeting or details of the meeting! We'll see what he tweets about it all.

In a way, because T seems to go with whoever gets to him last, I feel that Tillerson, Mattis etal are really in charge, not T. It reminds me of when Woodrow Wilson's wife managed his affairs during his time of disablement.

Oh, and the Syria agreement was agreed to before this meeting. And the Russian cyber attacks on America seemed to be shrugged off... in the past.... "move forward", as if Roosevelt would be asked to get over the Pearl Harbor Attack and "move forward".

And let's not forget, both T and P are highly skilled at public theater. In business (T), it's called a con man; in government (P) it's called an intelligence and counterintelligence officer.

I still would like to see an official White House Physician report. Exactly what is going on with him physically and mentally.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You got that one right!
That cabal has had power since the latter 1970s. Very useful for getting votes and formulating wedge issue, through obedience and threats of existential harm. And helping to change America from a nation of rational thinking to one of "belief", acceptance of bifurcated thinking, and false equivalency, our weaknesses, that Russia exploited in their 21st cent propaganda cyberwar.

Well, none of the topic of this thread is going away. So.... grab your favorite beverage and snack, make the best of it, and, above all, resist.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well the OP says he may be going into dementia, that is a form of crazy in a sense….Enough to drive him from office.

Actually, the OP questioned it. That's a bit different than saying it.

I see nothing in Trump's behavior, despite being personally intimately familiar with dementia, that even suggests such a problem. That's not exactly impeachable grounds for someone on ATS to ask a question.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A thousand apologies. I wasn't clear about who brought the dog to a meeting with Merkel. It was Putin who brought the dog. Psyching her out Find someone's fear or trigger for anger, etc, and use it against them. Putin could have purposefully used a lengthier meeting to play with T's short attention span and focus, using those against him, psyche him out.

Also, Putin (as an ex-KGB officer) understands T's psychological craving for appreciation, validity, love, so he would no doubt play as T's friend who understands and can offer what T desires. This is a way for Putin to get what he wants out of Trump. In reality, P is not T's "friend", he just plays one in world affairs. My God, even Reagan knew to trust but verify with Russia!

According to my Russian family members, Putin and his Russian oligarch buddies have taken so much money out of the Russian economy over the years, literally laundering it, finding places to stash it, all over the world, that the national economy has been weakened for the average Russian. Unemployment, lack of goods, increasing high costs of living. The money in the Russian economy disappears.

If dementia or early stages of Alzheimer's is acting on T, perhaps even increasing T's need for a "friend", then we need to know. It may be that his physical/mental condition has caused him to be compromised by Putin, not albe to act in America's best interest. We need to know how bad off Trump's health is.
edit on 7-7-2017 by desert because: spell

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join