It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xcathdra

Originally Trump was supposed to use Marine 1. That changed at the last minute to his motorcade.

Do you have a source for this?

The blze and dailycaller covered it. The liberal left outlets, naturally, are refusing to, sticking with the mental bs. What msm media outlets have carried it?
edit on 6-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
He seems to me just be doing his own thing and needing to stretch and move around a bit. I get that he's not as polished and focused as other presidents but as someone who can barely form sentences without morning coffee, I appreciate him that way.

Obama was polished, prepared and reserved, embodying an almost monarchical removal from common humanity as you'd expect to see from an elected King. Trump on the other hand is just a different kettle of fish and is far more cavalier. He shovels fried chicken into his fat gob in a similar fashion to myself and says things publicly that we haven't heard an American President say, ever. For me and I guess for many, that's part of his charm because they feel distanced from people who put on airs and pretend their sht don't stink.

I like that he doesn't know what's going on - I'm in the same club.
edit on 6-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: Grammar

edit on 6-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: More grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There's no mention of Marine One in The Blaze story. www.theblaze.com...

The Daily Caller says this:

Of course, many times when de-boarding Air Force One, Trump is directed into a helicopter or has to walk along the tarmac before getting in his next ride or greeting guests. Furthermore, as one user pointed out, the Secret Service often employs the use of decoy limos to keep the president safe.
dailycaller.com...

Hardly a confirmation of your assertion that Trump was supposed to have taken Marine One, but "they" changed arrangements at the last minute.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
trump needs our prayers right now... lets join hands and pray for him

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: proloz

His father had Alzheimer's.

That has no baring on him, it isn't an hereditary condition, as far as we know today and he is only 71 his father was 93 ish.

Alzheimer's and dementia are both hereditary conditions

I stand corrected.

Some cases of Alzheimer's disease are inherited as an autosomal dominant trait.

search.proquest.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
How many 70 year olds do I personally know that are running the USA? Not sure how that is a point...
But I do know plenty of 70 y.o. that don't simply wander off...

I only saw this thread after yet again another phantom logout..which when you log back in again, drags you to the 'top' page whatever. But your right, age is not a guide, unless someone wants to make an issue of that..oops, they did already! I've no idea what he's doing, but maybe the cause is secondary, pot residue in AF1's air con, or in the White House, a vallium in his coffee, or most likely just not right in the head. Anyway, he'll need to keep the old loaf alert when he meets Putin for the first time....or is it the second time..no, they are old mates, feck it, I'm confused, I keep thinking he's said all those things...dang, it's my bad memory..I am 70 after all!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Is that why the electorate chose him? To humiliate and play power games? We are so screwed.

Actually, yes. He was elected to "Clean up the swamp" that is our overpaid Representatives and Senate.
To get this country back on track which involves Not only cleaning up Government but the giant Bureaucracy and Biased Media (Which is all of them). It isn't going to be a quick process and many on the "Left" are going to feel butt hurt and put upon. Many people feel he is off to a good start.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Today another clip of Trump made its way to social media, showing Trump getting of his plane walking towards his limo, and then wanders off to the side, until someone redirects him in the right direction. It can be seen in the clip around the 1:30 mark. It is quite odd seeing that the giant limo is right in front of him.

The video also shows other occasions where Trump simply wanders off or appeared to be unaware of his surroundings. Just as a reminder - I don't have a dog in this fight... But I can't help but wonder - as an observer - where are all the armchair doctors that diagnosed Hillary with TB and strokes after her "strange" behavior during the campaign? Good that she recovered from all of her diseases so soon after the election.
I am no doctor, but if Trump was my dad and I saw these clips of him where he shows a lack of situational awareness, I would get him to a doctor... Is there actually something behind Trumps apparent disconnection with his physical surroundings? Dementia or just an eye problem? Or is it just another case of out-of-context clips and Trump hating?

Who cares, why is this important to post again?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

and still not reported on by the msm... Because there is no story there except for the wingnuts who will do anything to try to impeach Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

So he was elected to target anyone labeled left?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: RedmoonMWC

So he was elected to target anyone labeled left?

Come on...we all know there are some swampy characters in the right side too...THAT is why Americans said clean the swamp...Trump is truly neither right or left. He is simply Trump. That is why out of a dozen republican candidates and against Hillary...he is now the president. Trump won't care what way you lean...if you are swampy...you will be drained. At least, that is the promise and hope that put him in office. Though being more democrat most of his life...he is probably more familiar with the stink from them...he will catch on to the whiffs of Righties eventually too.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So with this in consideration Trump was still a better pick than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If the swamp is Congress, why can't they be cleaned up through elections?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

As we have been discovering ... It goes deeper than congress alone. The DOJ, intelligence agencies...into areas that we the people have no real control.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Because people would rather bitch than actually do something to fix the problem. By not getting involved they think they are not a part of / cause of the problem.

It is always someone elses fault.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

But those agencies have to follow law like the rest of us. Only congress can change or write law or waiver law.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. Remember I was trying to make a point about the anti-Hillary crowd...? Thank you for the outstanding example.

So to sum up your post: "When it comes to Trump I saw nothing that couldn't be explained away with ten explanations. With Hillary there is however clearly just one possibility..."

Simply astounding.

And just a quick note: You said "oh I think first time politician is unaware of the procedure of meeting with a dignitary"... Do you know who Donald Trump is? Do you know his history and the circles he is used to moving in? "Unaware of procedure meeting dignitaries for the first time" is an incredibly long stretch of the imagination.

General observation:
What I have noticed is that so many assumed that the OP was an attack on Trump a.k.a. a pro-Hillary thread, leading to immediate defense and attack. Just because Trump's behavior is questioned, does that immediately equate to criticism? Just a general question - not directed at anyone specific... Use it. Don't use it.

When the hell did I say there's many ways to explain away trumps behavior but only one way to explain Hillary's???

Tell you what I am use to my narcissist slash abusive mother telling me what I actually think, said, feel, etc. But coming from a stranger, I now get why people snap so quickly on ATS when they are misquoted.

If you actually cited my opinion and not changed my wording to support your claim, you would have summarized it as I said there ARE easy ways to explain away walking toward one car then being pointed toward another in a motorcade of ten uniform cars but THERE IS NO SIMPLE WAY TO EXPLAIN WHY SOMEONE COUGHS OUT OF COMMISSION AND FALLS EVERYWHERE. You could even say there ARE many ways to explain it which is the opposite of what you said I said.

I will say three final things though that you can quote me on till the cows come home-

1. I have said it in all my posts. I don't back any president or candidate since I feel for some time the office is merely a phony distraction from who truly calls the shots, them you can find on an old Dutch street in NYC. I also think anyone who rises to the level of "president" has done despicable things and a commonly repeated theme from whistleblowers is that they are made to do at least SOMETHING unthinkable and this is used as leverage over them. I don't think all thousand of them are lying about this. However I won't just go nuts and assign a radical explanation to a simple act.

2. On the other hand, I can determine between simplicity and complexity and if you are telling me that turning your back so (obviously) you don't see an extended hand and fainting them being tossed in a van and rushed to the address of a medical practice is the same level of issue then you can stop reading here cuz nothing would possibly register meaning to you that I say.

3. I CAN say is that changing my words is the exact behavior everyone is suddenly showing which is quite possibly if not likely a result of political programming to keep people suspicious of one another and ready to pounce on the other side. My comment took no side it simply said a fact, we have ALL not seen someone we were looking around for, we have all walked to a car to have our parents or spouse say no we are tAking the other one today, we have all left someone hanging who tried to shake hands or high five and we have all gone into private places when we don't want to be bothered. ALL! I for one at least have never coughed for so long I couldn't teach or present something at work or read my book report, I have never fainted, I have never made in excess of twenty gestures or movements on film that others who know seizures very well would be fooled into mislabeling and i am one figity quirky weird ticky supposedly low level autistic person who has lived my whole life with a constant facial and eye spasm.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Good post. I like it.

The first clip seems to me that Trump is not the one confused, but everyone else is. He appears to be very aware, but those around him are not. lol. That was an awesome clip, this is the first time I saw it.

The second clip seem to appear that he was not informed on what the ending would entail. That was was funny also. Loved it.

The third clip is also funny. As Trump is walking it appears as if he has a lot on his mind. He took a short stroll then he posed for the camera. Then was told, "Your car is over here." I can understand if he has a lot on his mind. None the less very entertaining and funny.

The fourth clip is a very telling clip. Not one of confusion, but very intense. Trump is just sitting there leaning forward, not really wanting to be there, wasting time with Merkel. Can you really blame him though? If you notice Merkel is the one not in control. She doesn't know if to lean forward to sit back. Trump doesn't even look at her. Looks like he is working her to me.

Today another clip of Trump made its way to social media, showing Trump getting of his plane walking towards his limo, and then wanders off to the side, until someone redirects him in the right direction. It can be seen in the clip around the 1:30 mark. It is quite odd seeing that the giant limo is right in front of him.

Odd, but explainable.

The video also shows other occasions where Trump simply wanders off or appeared to be unaware of his surroundings. Just as a reminder - I don't have a dog in this fight... But I can't help but wonder - as an observer - where are all the armchair doctors that diagnosed Hillary with TB and strokes after her "strange" behavior during the campaign? Good that she recovered from all of her diseases so soon after the election.

She didn't have any stamina during her campaigning. She still doesn't. She just doesn't have all the camera's on her anymore. She has time to recoup from her paid speaking tour. Trust me. She has nothing to worry about as far as finances go. Did you see how much money she raised? She is doing pretty good for herself, although her rhetoric is quickly becoming debunked and obsolete.

I am no doctor, but if Trump was my dad and I saw these clips of him where he shows a lack of situational awareness, I would get him to a doctor... Is there actually something behind Trumps apparent disconnection with his physical surroundings? Dementia or just an eye problem? Or is it just another case of out-of-context clips and Trump hating?

As far as Doctors, the President of the United States would have his choice. As far as Trump hating, I don't think it matters anymore, he won.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The very idea that EITHER Hillary or Donald would "fix" America's healthcare mess was always ridiculous.Any chance at medical sanity died when the DNC helped Hillary cheat her way to the nomination. Clinton was in the pockets of the insurance industry, just like Obama and Trump, bless his heart, is just too thick to grasp the concepts needed to understand universal medicare for all is the ONLY way it will ever work. Until we get a President in that will allow pharma prices to be negotiated, like EVERY other nation on the planet, and EVERYONE pays into the system through smartly designed tax schemes (maybe well crafted consumption taxes) healthcare will always be a lead weight around the neck of the American economy.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC

Is that why the electorate chose him? To humiliate and play power games? We are so screwed.

Actually, yes. He was elected to "Clean up the swamp" that is our overpaid Representatives and Senate.
To get this country back on track which involves Not only cleaning up Government but the giant Bureaucracy and Biased Media (Which is all of them). It isn't going to be a quick process and many on the "Left" are going to feel butt hurt and put upon. Many people feel he is off to a good start.

You think he is trying to "Clean up the swamp"... seriously... be honest, deep down. He has done the complete opposite, he doesn't want to clean the swamp, he lives in there... he has power in there.

It was a lie, a catchphrase a slogan for his supporters to repeat.

Something below 5 syllables so they could chant it easily. Trump knew what he was doing and he had no intention of "cleaning the swamp". His supporters were just dumb enough to believe it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join