It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Today another clip of Trump made its way to social media, showing Trump getting of his plane walking towards his limo, and then wanders off to the side, until someone redirects him in the right direction. It can be seen in the clip around the 1:30 mark. It is quite odd seeing that the giant limo is right in front of him.

The video also shows other occasions where Trump simply wanders off or appeared to be unaware of his surroundings. Just as a reminder - I don't have a dog in this fight... But I can't help but wonder - as an observer - where are all the armchair doctors that diagnosed Hillary with TB and strokes after her "strange" behavior during the campaign? Good that she recovered from all of her diseases so soon after the election.
I am no doctor, but if Trump was my dad and I saw these clips of him where he shows a lack of situational awareness, I would get him to a doctor... Is there actually something behind Trumps apparent disconnection with his physical surroundings? Dementia or just an eye problem? Or is it just another case of out-of-context clips and Trump hating?

+44 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

When i saw that yesterday it seemed to me like he was very aware he was supposed to get in that limo but didn't feel comfortable getting straight out of a plane and into a car, and wanted to stretch his legs a bit...

I could be wrong but that's how it appeared to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I would not be surprised, if all world leaders and everyone else, who has some sort of supporters are being brainwashed and programmed by the puppet masters. Also drugs, they are on them most likely.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yes, but they could also just be humans, like the rest of us, who often make simple mistakes.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

They are not like the rest of us,

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I'm guessing this is just as stupid as all the same stuff about Hillary.

If you video tape anyone all day you can find clips of them being awkward.. how often do all of us do something awkward??

For me that answer is constantly lol!
edit on 5-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I don't know, the poor thing. Why can't they just let them be free!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That's kind of what I thought too.

But, just like Hillary, it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it. He is fairly old after all.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The guy is 70 years old!
(and I'm not defending him but come on Gemwolf)

Give the man a damned break. Hell I am in my 30's and I've missed the mark a few times in my day. Everyone keeps harping on him for acting this way or tweeting that way. CNN mocks him daily, and each political "journalist" finding errs in everything the man says. How many 70 years olds do you personally know are running the USA?

Right? He is getting older.
Not a young buck anymore.
Get off my damn grass.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

When i saw that yesterday it seemed to me like he was very aware he was supposed to get in that limo but didn't feel comfortable getting straight out of a plane and into a car, and wanted to stretch his legs a bit...

I could be wrong but that's how it appeared to me.

I don't know about that. When he was prodded to turn around to go to the car he seemed surprised that the car was there. Almost like: "Oh, the car with the presidential flags on it". .....yikes.

He seems out of his element. Than again, maybe it was the deep state using mirrors to bend light and make the car disappear. Only when he walked past the car and saw it from another angle was he able to actually see it.

Shame on you deep state. As my daughter would say: "That not nice!"
edit on 5-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Reckon they're starting to drug him like they did George W?

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Yes.

But...
1. Double standards. Why are those armchair doctors that were so kind to diagnose Killer Hillary not doing the same for Trump? We've seen his doctor. He definitely can do better.
2. Exactly. Is that the kind of person you want running one of the most powerful countries in the world? A 70 year old guy that makes mistakes with your nuclear launch codes?

Robert Mugabe - now 93 - started making similar mistakes (if that is the case with Trump) in his late 80s. Thank God he doesn't have access to nuclear weapons. Or any arsenal worth mentioning for that matter.
Queen Elizabeth II is 91 years old. When was the last time you've seen her looking confused? If ever?

How many 70 year olds do I personally know that are running the USA? Not sure how that is a point...
But I do know plenty of 70 y.o. that don't simply wander off...
edit on 5/7/2017 by Gemwolf because: Stupid grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

2 wrongs don't make it right and just provides fodder to be used against the correct side.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Good God, so Trump getting into a car is now a source of scrutiny?

Lordy Lord. Some people will stop at nothing to discredit him.

I say judge him by the work he is doing. And from my position as a Non American, it's definitely a mixed result so far.

*Edit* The man IS in his 70's - the odd senior moment goes with the territory. What's more important is consistency in character and policy. If / When he starts forgetting what he just agreed to in regards to North Korea etc, then we are all in big trouble.
edit on 5-7-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I don't know about that. When he was prodded to turn around to go to the car he seemed surprised that the car was there. Almost like: "Oh, the car with the presidential flags on it". .....yikes.

That's how I saw it as well. Maybe it's the angle? Maybe there is something in front of the limo we can't see that blocked his view? Had to be pretty big to block that big ass limo... Or maybe he's supposed to be wearing glasses but he refuses because of his pride?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
The guy is 70 years old!
(and I'm not defending him but come on Gemwolf)

Give the man a damned break. Hell I am in my 30's and I've missed the mark a few times in my day. Everyone keeps harping on him for acting this way or tweeting that way. CNN mocks him daily, and each political "journalist" finding errs in everything the man says. How many 70 years olds do you personally know are running the USA?

Right? He is getting older.
Not a young buck anymore.
Get off my damn grass.

I suppose if I had a daily itinerary that looked like the one that the POTUS has to follow, I would get confused about what was going on, and he has 15 years on me.
Or maybe he has beginning stages of Alzheimers.... who knows.
Reagan most likely had beginning stages of Alzheimers while he was still in office.

When I watched a more recent former President speak without his teleprompter, I could be convinced that he had some sort of cognitive problem also.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

He was probably exhausted from beating up the CNN logo the other day. Give the man a break!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Im 55 , a few days ago i went to the ATM ( 20 feet ) . Walked back and couldn't unlock the car . Yep wrong car . It happens .

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

You mean like Obama's umbrella debacle, coffee cup salute, paper clip folly, "Muslim ring", etc? Or Hillary's coughing fit, surprise at a reporter in her face, etc? Or Bush's ... well that's going to be a long list... And so on?

originally posted by: markosity1973
Lordy Lord. Some people will stop at nothing to discredit him.

I say judge him by the work he is doing. And from my position as a Non American, it's definitely a mixed result so far.

*Edit* The man IS in his 70's - the odd senior moment goes with the territory. What's more important is consistency in character and policy. If / When he starts forgetting what he just agreed to in regards to North Korea etc, then we are all in big trouble.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I wouldn't have thought twice about it if getting into a car was the only senior moment we saw. But seeing that we're seeing the same confused behavior again and again... Should it be ignored with "Hahaha. Silly seniors!" or should the question actually be asked whether there is reason for concern?

Look I don't like the guy. Nor am I particularly fond of Hillary. Just posing the question.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

haha. There was the clip of Hillary slipping as she was going to get into a car.

Some people made it into a big deal. What goes around, comes around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join