It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I haven't SEEN many people rush to defend CNN.

OK...maybe ONE person.

I think it SEEMS like there aren't many liberals denouncing this....

Because there AREN'T many progressives left on ATS anymore...

OR...they're ALL at WORK!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Julian Assange Retweeted
Julian Assange‏ @Real_Assange Jun 29
More
Replying to @brianstelter
Time Magazine is owned by CNN, which in turn is owned by Time Warner Cable, which just happens to be @HillaryClinton's 7th largest donor. 🤔

Julian Assange‏ @Real_Assange 2h2 hours ago
More
A multi-billion dollar TV network blackmailing a private citizen into not making funny videos about it is not journalism, CNN. #CNNBlackmail

just connecting the dots ....

Always like to see his take on a situation

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Awesome, antes leadership is already having a positive affect. See guys?

I'll admit, the level of euphoria is a bit bizarre, but not surprising and quite fun. We hate CNN as much as you hate Trump, and vindication is a great feeling after a long hard fight.

I bet half of America would be stuck in a state of euphoria celebrating and throwing parties if Trump colluded with Russia, completely ignoring the reality that you're still screwed in the end.

Pay attention little one. Being able to criticize, condemn etc... people, organizations, things we normally agree with or use for sources is a fairly common trait among the few left of center posters on ATS. AFAIK we don't even talk to each other. I posted earlier in the thread. Put that paint brush away and quit coloring on the walls.

You gotta excuse him for being in outer space for too long as is shown in his avatar and now he's getting excited at the key jiggling.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The Vice President‏ @MikePenceVP 24m24 minutes ago
More
CNN is able to find a 15 year-old random Reddit user but has no idea how Donna Brazile got the DNC debate questions??? #CNNBlackmail
23 replies 154 retweets 309 likes
Reply 23 Retweet 154 Like 309 Direct message

Definitely started a tweet storm, even the VP gets a shot in LOL.

Thanks Pence for reminding me again why I am glad Indiana gave him the boot. He is lucky Trump fooled so many idiots.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I've been reading that he's NOT 15.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dox me CNN

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz even suggested on Twitter that CNN could have a legal problem. 

“Troubling. I assume CNN's lawyers are examining GA § 16-8-16 Theft by extortion. If CNN constructively obtained the gif-maker's IP...it's a GA crime if they threatened to ‘Disseminate any information tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt, or ridicule....’” he wrote.

source

edit on 5-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

the level of euphoria is a bit bizarre

It's not euphoria - it's consistent sarcastic loathing with a smile.

It's euphoria *cough*

I've been posting in contradiction to 99% of ATS for six years. If popularity was what I going for I sure as hell went about it the wrong way. You'll pardon me if my feelings aren't hurt that while I'm fighting for my life, literally... you don't take me seriously. Posting is a hobby and keeps my mind occupied, my ego isn't involved.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Falling into an abyss*

Hey man, I deserve to have some fun, and fun I am having.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Falling into an abyss*

Hey man, I deserve to have some fun, and fun I am having.

I know.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

ASSANGE is damaged, compromised goods.

The "wizz" is hoping he can SECURE a COT in Moscow if Equador kicks him out.

FUNNY how Wikileaks "LEAKED" the Podesta emails hours after the "Grab em' by the..." video aired...

HMMMM...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
CNN cannot find true evidence against Trump for anything but in 12 hours can find a Reddit poster and threaten him? Were they using their old NSA contacts...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

ISN'T IT!

Hillary and the MSM had that tape on standby to release as diversionary damage control for when the Podesta dump hit, and that's precisely how they executed it.

And the presstitutes rode that subversive stripper pole for over a week:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

That your noodle would take the fact Wikileak's had to work in advance to even prepare the dump sequence, which them releasing it was already publicly anticipated, and then they released BEFORE the MSM ran with the tape, but in your world of 'logic' that would somehow suggest that Wikileak's were the ones running the nefarious propaganda campaign, is truly bizarre.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

No fan of Pence or Trump for that matter, Id like to wait and see if they can make some positive moves before bashing the hell out of them, but that doesnt mean I like the path that CNN took either.

lets face it going after going after this guy, only cheapens CNN. Its a slippery slope, just a few steps away from knocking on your door about Pence being an idiot

Unless CNN has an ulterior motive, just a silly move at least.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The Vice President‏ @MikePenceVP 24m24 minutes ago
More
CNN is able to find a 15 year-old random Reddit user but has no idea how Donna Brazile got the DNC debate questions??? #CNNBlackmail
23 replies 154 retweets 309 likes
Reply 23 Retweet 154 Like 309 Direct message

Definitely started a tweet storm, even the VP gets a shot in LOL.

WOW

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So, make of this what you will, my opinion is that CNN has blackmailed a private citizen to cease and desist from exercising his constitutional 1st amendment right - not because of the content of his little vid (there is a hell of a lot worse on the net having a go at CNN that CNN doesn't care about), just the fact that TRUMP tweeted this one - that's what makes this different.

This is why the constitution is insufficient. It only covers interactions between the government and the individual. As a private entity, there is no first amendment.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

the level of euphoria is a bit bizarre

It's not euphoria - it's consistent sarcastic loathing with a smile.

It's euphoria *cough*

I've been posting in contradiction to 99% of ATS for six years. If popularity was what I going for I sure as hell went about it the wrong way. You'll pardon me if my feelings aren't hurt that while I'm fighting for my life, literally... you don't take me seriously. Posting is a hobby and keeps my mind occupied, my ego isn't involved.

Don't stop! Even though we're on other sides of the fence, adversity is what keeps America on the road and not in the ditches, ya know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well THAT defense didn't seem prepared, staged, and ready to go.

/s

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you WANT to take your "research" to the next level...

Spend some TIME in the right darknet bunkers where the ACTUAL sources live...

Don't waste your TIME with the Discords...They're INFILTRATED and full of g-men.

edit on 5-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join