It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No, it's not. It was wrong. Hell, abhorrent behavior. CNN should can Kaczynski. Unnamed racist MAGAtard should sue CNN. It's not hard to see this as wrong and call it out as such.

Awesome, this is what we need more of and hopefully your leadership will set the example.

Where were you when Lou Dobbs felt it was appropriate to dox one of the Trump accusers on Twitter? How about whenDonald Trump Jr and James Woodsmisidentified the Nazi salute Trump supporter lady as a Bernie Sanders supporter/organizer and subjected an innocent woman to harassment by the angry mob?

Apparently not around because it's the first I've heard of these. I don't invest too much of my time into things like this.

And speaking of angry mobs. How are the angry troll horde the defenders of free speech on the Internet? Doxxing people who say things they don't like is their bread and butter. Harassment is their favorite pastime.

Not sure what relevance this even has. Are you comparing trolls on the internet to CNN?

I've had plenty of clowns half-ass dox me on this very site. I've had one of my sites DDoS'd — which given it's content, I can only reasonably assume was some sort of blowback from my posting.

Again, what relevance does this have and are you comparing ATS members to CNN?

Let me make clear that I really have no opinion on doxxing, my issue is the extreme pettiness of CNN.

Donald Trump has sued people for jokes.

How petty of him. He likes to sue people, that's no secret. Nice deflection though.

You want people to just agree that what Kaczynski did was wrong? Stop being hypcorites. Start applying equal standards. Don't try to make freedom fighters out of assholes who are the worst perpetrators of the offense you're holding them up as defenders against.

Agree? No, because whether you do or not, has zero relevance to me. It's just mind boggling to me how people always feel the need to deflect, even in the face of something as indefensible as this. Well I guess it does have some relevance to me then, because it effects ATS as a whole.

Also, where have I been a hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If only CNN did such investigative journalism of other news topics, maybe they wouldn't so many errors in their reporting.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Funny how things do a full 180 sometimes......

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOL

Awww the cockroach was brought into the light of attention he was craving.

CNN did the world a favor by exposing this useless bag of water to the world for what he is.
I hope many personal repercussions are yet to come, loss of friends, employment & may he be shunned by his community.

Love the way he immediately started copping deuces about "oh I'm not really an ignorant vile ahole, I just like to troll."
"Waaaa it's an addiction, I can't help myself please don"t condemn me for my actions."

Yea they're all about personal responsibility till its time to pay the piper for their actions.

K~

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This dumpster fire is starting to burn out of control and I love it.....Twitter is now saying someone from Time Warner ISP provider gave the reddit IP name and info to CNN.

LINK

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Too bad this guy is too weak to tell CNN to go screw.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
LOL

CNN did the world a favor by exposing this useless bag of water to the world for what he is.
I hope many personal repercussions are yet to come, loss of friends, employment & may he be shunned by his community.

Love the way he immediately started copping deuces about "oh I'm not really an ignorant vile ahole, I just like to troll."
"Waaaa it's an addiction, I can't help myself please don"t condemn me for my actions."

Yea they're all about personal responsibility till its time to pay the piper for their actions.

K~

Yes, yes, let the hatred flow through you...show your liberal mind to the world.

link   

originally posted by: pavil

If only CNN did such investigative journalism of other news topics, maybe they wouldn't so many errors in their reporting.

I'm surprised even this article wasn't riddled with "sources" lol

link   

LOL

K~

You really hate him, huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
This dumpster fire is starting to burn out of control and I love it.....Twitter is now saying someone from Time Warner ISP provider gave the reddit IP name and info to CNN.

LINK

That could make the whole TimeWarner/CNN merger highly suspect aye?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'll address your post and your hypocrisy.

Is it really that difficult for a lefty to just denounce CNN without deflecting? I mean it's not going kill you guys to do what's right. Wonder why it's only you extremes left that are vocal?

No, it's not. It was wrong. Hell, abhorrent behavior. CNN should can Kaczynski. Unnamed racist MAGAtard should sue CNN. It's not hard to see this as wrong and call it out as such. What I won't do is listen to sanctimonious yammering and not point out the hypocrisy.

Where were you when Lou Dobbs felt it was appropriate to dox one of the Trump accusers on Twitter? How about when Donald Trump Jr and James Woods misidentified the Nazi salute Trump supporter lady as a Bernie Sanders supporter/organizer and subjected an innocent woman to harassment by the angry mob?

And speaking of angry mobs. How are the angry troll horde the defenders of free speech on the Internet? Doxxing people who say things they don't like is their bread and butter. Harassment is their favorite pastime.

I've had plenty of clowns half-ass dox me on this very site. I've had one of my sites DDoS'd — which given its content, I can only reasonably assume was some sort of blowback from my posting.

Could you imagine the reaction if it had been Trump that threatened and blackmailed a kid over a gif? (Btw there are millions of them)

Donald Trump has sued people for jokes. He's sued a newspaper because of an architectural critic's bad review. He's sued a family business because they had their own last name — Trump — in their business name. He threatened to sue Mac Miller (on Twitter) for a song using his name. He threatened The Art of the Deal ghost writer for giving his opinions of Donald Trump in media interviews. He sued an author for an estimate of his wealth.

He apparently threatened a couple of MSNBC hosts with a tabloid news story.

Donald Trump isn't aboving threatening anyone over anything.

You want people to just agree that what Kaczynski did was wrong? Stop being hypcorites. Start applying equal standards. Don't try to make freedom fighters out of assholes who are the worst perpetrators of the offense you're holding them up as defenders against.

Thank you. Kaczynski should definitely be raked over the coals for his statement and CNN should apologize for letting him make it. The level of euphoria over this though is just way beyond bizarre.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If they dont suffer some sort of legal consequence to all this I will revert and hope to see them suffer a real world consequence instead.

The possobility that this could just blow over isnt even an option for them.

They arent an airline or fast food chain. This sort of publicity isnt negative, its a moment that draws pause and resentment for them and their peers.

I never elected them to police my peoples public sentiment. Its enough they try to mold it, but to overtly swing it is a slap in the nuts.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL

K~

Yes, yes, let the hatred flow through you...show your liberal r-selection mind to the world.

Patterns in nature.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Awesome, antes leadership is already having a positive affect. See guys?

I'll admit, the level of euphoria is a bit bizarre, but not surprising and quite fun. We hate CNN as much as you hate Trump, and vindication is a great feeling after a long hard fight.

I bet half of America would be stuck in a state of euphoria celebrating and throwing parties if Trump colluded with Russia, completely ignoring the reality that you're still screwed in the end.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

LINK

Just a little suspect....

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
God bless this thread.. Not lying, every single page had me laughing out loud due to some meme/gif of trump destroying CNN... Thank you for the morning laugh, ATS!

+4 more 
link   
The Vice President‏ @MikePenceVP 24m24 minutes ago
More
CNN is able to find a 15 year-old random Reddit user but has no idea how Donna Brazile got the DNC debate questions??? #CNNBlackmail
23 replies 154 retweets 309 likes
Reply 23 Retweet 154 Like 309 Direct message

Definitely started a tweet storm, even the VP gets a shot in LOL.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

the level of euphoria is a bit bizarre

It's not euphoria - it's consistent sarcastic loathing with a smile.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

LINK

Just a little suspect....

By little you mean a lot, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just trying to make them happy

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join