It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have said for a while now that there is something "in the water" that these lefty-loonies are drinking. CNN, Imo, is one of the very worst. It is pathological and almost scary to watch. I no longer think the term "Trump derangement syndrome" is just a joke....I believe it is real and has affected the minds of radical lefties.

Their "condition" is growing worse and they are radicalizing...actually committing crimes by threatening teenage jokesters!

I am dead serious. Maybe this is one of those social engineering experiments gone awry.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i just want to point out something that maybe most people have not considered while they get caught up in the glee and celebration of one of the main purveyors of State sponsored propaganda getting their come uppance at long last.

first, this will NOT hurt CNN in any real way. I know thats hard to hear, but just as Monsanto was merged or bought out by Bayer to take the heat off, also a form of rebranding/repackaging CNN can also do the same thing here.

second, the poster who said it feels like 'were getting played" is onto something. I listen to Alex Jones daily, the man is a full on Trump fan boy to such a degree he just cant even hear you when you point out serious problems with Trumps policies like our continued illegal invasion and occupation of Syria, a sovereign country and also the fact that Trump has apparently not made good on his signal to let the States control Marijuana policy and letting Sessions engage in economic terrorism via threats and intimidation which have the potential to affect State policy and small businesses that operate within the State legal Cannabis community. These are only TWO issues among many that happen to be near and dear to me. What im saying is, the implosion of the MSM is fun to watch and pile onto, but it literally is doing most of us ZERO actual good or benefitting us in any real way. Instead, what the the shtshow may in fact be doing is distracting us all from the truly IMPORTANT things like the escalation of war rhetoric and mobilization which pretty much makes EVERYTHING look truly absurd in comparison. LEts see, world war 3 with Russia......OR getting all excited about CNN committing seppuku?

third, the media being an outreach organ of the Deep State and other Elite entities/interests losing the publics confidence and market share can not possibly be good news for average people. The reason why is, propaganda is basically soft power.....it allows those who are at enmity with you to control and manipulate you without overt and sometimes violent action. If we are able to completely destroy the ability either real or perceived, of our Elite enemies to influence us, and they KNOW this.....then we have reached a point of no return where now those same Elites will be forced to use less charitable methods with which to control us. Think about that for a while in the context of 1984 and the other cautionary tales we have of what happens when the State feels like its losing its control over the people. It forces them into a corner. A cornered animal is the most deadly it can be.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It appears that he is not a kid.

That fact has very little relevance, if any. He could be a 55 year old loser in his momma's basement.

Care to address the rest of my post?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Already did pages ago.
The whole thing seems surreal and appears to be distracting us from something.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have to say the months and months of CNN fake news BS thats been going around has made it REALLY easy for people to jump on the train today. Lots of disinfo coming out of the CNN Fake News Crowd and people are falling for it because they have been conditioned to.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That fact has very little relevance, if any. He could be a 55 year old loser in his momma's basement.

Actually if he is not a kid then CNN would have had no legal obligation to withhold his name. Which would mean they actually were doing a good thing for the guy.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That's because the people are realizing the MSM is their enemy. And rightfully so..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well a good start I think would be holding oursleves and each other accountable. Then we can work from there. What happens externally comes secondary to what we as individuals do internally.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

That's because the people are realizing the MSM is their enemy. And rightfully so..

Its amazing how easily the President and his supporters got this propaganda out there in the minds of people.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Except they are not trying to do a good thing for him, but if it makes you happier you're free to believe that.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I have to say the months and months of CNN fake news BS thats been going around has made it REALLY easy for people to jump on the train today. Lots of disinfo coming out of the CNN Fake News Crowd and people are falling for it because they have been conditioned to.

So by your logic this all exploded because people are conditioned and not actually pissed off by CNN's bullying?

I disagree, drastically. This whole thing is completely and hilariously of CNN's own making.

edit on 5-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: Words

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
CNN: meanie internet trolls are mean........

CNN and @KFILE opening their twitter notifications this morning...

CNN's warped sense of public expectation versus actual reality...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Actually if he is not a kid then CNN would have had no legal obligation to withhold his name. Which would mean they actually were doing a good thing for the guy.

Protecting him by threatening him???? Is that you Don Lemon?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
CNN: meanie internet trolls are mean........

CNN and @KFILE opening their twitter notifications this morning...

CNN's warped sense of public expectation versus actual reality...

There is so much fail potential for CNN memage...

They have no clue.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'll address your post and your hypocrisy.

Is it really that difficult for a lefty to just denounce CNN without deflecting? I mean it's not going kill you guys to do what's right. Wonder why it's only you extremes left that are vocal?

No, it's not. It was wrong. Hell, abhorrent behavior. CNN should can Kaczynski. Unnamed racist MAGAtard should sue CNN. It's not hard to see this as wrong and call it out as such. What I won't do is listen to sanctimonious yammering and not point out the hypocrisy.

Where were you when Lou Dobbs felt it was appropriate to dox one of the Trump accusers on Twitter? How about when Donald Trump Jr and James Woods misidentified the Nazi salute Trump supporter lady as a Bernie Sanders supporter/organizer and subjected an innocent woman to harassment by the angry mob?

And speaking of angry mobs. How are the angry troll horde the defenders of free speech on the Internet? Doxxing people who say things they don't like is their bread and butter. Harassment is their favorite pastime.

I've had plenty of clowns half-ass dox me on this very site. I've had one of my sites DDoS'd — which given its content, I can only reasonably assume was some sort of blowback from my posting.

Could you imagine the reaction if it had been Trump that threatened and blackmailed a kid over a gif? (Btw there are millions of them)

Donald Trump has sued people for jokes. He's sued a newspaper because of an architectural critic's bad review. He's sued a family business because they had their own last name — Trump — in their business name. He threatened to sue Mac Miller (on Twitter) for a song using his name. He threatened The Art of the Deal ghost writer for giving his opinions of Donald Trump in media interviews. He sued an author for an estimate of his wealth.

He apparently threatened a couple of MSNBC hosts with a tabloid news story.

Donald Trump isn't aboving threatening anyone over anything.

You want people to just agree that what Kaczynski did was wrong? Stop being hypcorites. Start applying equal standards. Don't try to make freedom fighters out of assholes who are the worst perpetrators of the offense you're holding them up as defenders against.
edit on 2017-7-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And trump has been vilified for many stupid acts, and thoughtless things he has said...by regular folks and the press to an absurd degree since he first announced his intent to run.

CNN screwed the pooch here and they are being rightfully and in may cases hilariously attacked for their bone headed move against this guy/gal/hermaphrodite/kid/teen/dead person...
edit on 5-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: weird keyboard

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And CNN mocked Trump for covfefe...I don't think they're waking up and even smelling it yet lol.

In a world of meme warfare, guerilla fighters are needed. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a good meme is surely worth a million. Truth hurts, CNN, truth hurts.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ah, the "it was wrong, but..." tactic ... with a couple of lines devoted to the 'condemnation' and another essay about Donald Trump.

I wonder is there is a 'Trump was wrong, but..." post in your history... hmm

There are no excuses for CNN. They are a joke, as you've been told before but failed to accept as you are too busy caught up in bashing your President.

edit on 5/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Mark Dice roasting the hell out of CNN.

Beautiful, gotta love Mark Dice.
Also beautiful that CNN is run by idiots.

Long live the MEME!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This one cracked me up!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join