It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Jonjonj

Defending the indefensible: Just another day in the life of the ATS liberal.

Spreading hatred and contempt for America and its institutions. Just another day in the life of an ATS "conservative."

It's a war mongering multinational corporation of the fake news propaganda variety, that is on record putting profits above truth or even stories that should matter to liberal voters (of the sane variety) for that matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks like WW3 aka The Great Meme War 2.0 has begun. BuzzFeed is joining CNN in an attempt to defeat 4Chan. This is surreal but also highly entertaining. Though i have to wonder if this is not just another distraction. A strange thread popped up on /x/ last night and 404d immediately. I tried to gather some information because i missed it and it was apparently about a UFO attack near Nebraska. Interesting times we live in.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am on GAB and the meme's/GIF's coming out are hilarious!

CNN opened up a can of whoop ass on this one!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
CNN claim that they're really protecting this guy...

Because apparently he also posted vile bigoted and very vile racist and also very very vile Anti-Semitic memes on his account such as the one showing the disproportionate number of Jews employed by CNN, which a concerned citizen of no particular ethnicity draws attention to here;

Something strange about CNN

Of course pointing out the obvious is entirely unacceptable in any polite society unless it is through the proper channels, such as for example CNN pointing out the proportionate number of white men within the Trump administration.

White Males Dominate Trumps Cabinet

Like any other protection racket this is simply about control.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Standing by.......

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
CNN claim that they're really protecting this guy.

More Orwellian double speak from the authoritarians.

"We are threatening you for your own good"

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Personally I disregarded Obama for his stance on "cast lead" operation - for first time. At least from this point it was clear, he is another puppet. Trump is now dangerously trying to get piece of pie of Syria. Why? Is he mad? It is Russian sandbox now. What is his stance on SA and Turkey? They are basically enemies of EU, they are directly supporting terrorist groups known as al-kaida and daesh in Syria.

Mr. Trump is another face of greedy USA. He will make sure US bomb makers are busy as Obama did. That is role of POTUS for at least 60 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Looks like WW3 aka The Great Meme War 2.0 has begun. BuzzFeed is joining CNN in an attempt to defeat 4Chan. This is surreal but also highly entertaining. Though i have to wonder if this is not just another distraction. A strange thread popped up on /x/ last night and 404d immediately. I tried to gather some information because i missed it and it was apparently about a UFO attack near Nebraska. Interesting times we live in.

In my opinion, it's not very entertaining.

We have a major news outlet that, on the surface, appears to be making threats and in response the internet has gone full retard.

It's sad to see grown adults behaving like children with this meme war/twitter nonsense and they show their naivety when saying "CNN is going down".

It appears I am surrounded by immature loons.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

CNN takes Memes seriously. Just think about that for a second. This is truly the best timeline. Btw you don't start a war with /pol/ ever. They are not all just your typically basement dwellers you can ignore. I thought the media had learned that already. Just imagine what happens if CNN caves in.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

In my opinion, it's not very entertaining.

We have a major news outlet that, on the surface, appears to be making threats and in response the internet has gone full retard.

It's sad to see grown adults behaving like children with this meme war/twitter nonsense and they show their naivety when saying "CNN is going down".

It appears I am surrounded by immature loons.

You are soooo 20th century, man!!!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just think it's funny that a media organization threatened someone for exercising their right to free expression.
edit on 5-7-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I really do not understand why this fart is almost main news in USA. Did you definitively lost your mind? It is 6 month you elected yourself childish egomaniac against corrupted witch. It is like in Ukraine where one oligarch replaced other. All world hate US gov and you are occupied by some childish video?

Of course " the world" dislikes trump. They don't want a president that wants to look after the interests of the American people.

They preffered the last guy, the globalist that groveled to them and was ashamed of the U.S.

But for world nothing happened after Trump was elected. In fact there is more tension. It is not that I like Obama (in fact Clinton) reign. I'm arguing that something deeper is driving US foreign policy then mighty big mouth/small hands is. His swamp cleaning project is probably directed only on one part of swamp and not at swampiness at all.

Mr. Trump is another puppet. Is he bombing world? Yes, he is. Bombing world is bad at least in my world.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
I would like for trump to stop tweeting things like this.

However, how can anyone convince him to stop when almost everytime he does it the overreaction by the anti trumpers make them look 10x worse than him.

Just watched an interview Tucker Carlson did on that exact point - it was being made a by journalist that seems to have worked out Trump's strategy and can't understand why the media keep falling for it.

Rush Limbaugh called it too. Trump is like a guy with a laser light, and the media are the cats. Trump keeps shining the laser around and laughing as the cats run into walls and sofas.

Haha good analogy!

I am sure someone will make a gif

Ha! I would prefer to see a Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam gif. The high dive into a barrel of water is a classic!

edit on 5-7-2017 by texasgirl because: spelling

edit on 5-7-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes /pol/ takes reports of r/The_Donald being bullied very seriously...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DJW001

CNN is NOT an American institution.

It's a privately owned news organization, used for spreading propaganda serving those who own it.

From European point of view it is definition of US as whole.

Ouch, that stings.

CNN are considered liars to the majority of us here in the US. Just check their viewership numbers to see how many cult members there could be. There is a minority of citizens who watch. It has a small following because of the liberals pushing 'leaks' that are lies from those who might be spies have started a #storm. When 911 happened all MSM (ETA: viewership was at an all time high for a few years over 911) made a move toward Fascism IMO. Fox, with it's slightly right of the lefties at all the rest of the MSM news outlets, is the only opposing view for those in the middle or right. We are voting them out steadily who are stealing money as 'representatives' are not "god".

edit on 5-7-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Mark Dice roasting the hell out of CNN.

edit on 5-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Is it really that difficult for a lefty to just denounce CNN without deflecting? I mean it's not going kill you guys to do the right thing. Wonder why it's only you extremes left that are vocal?

Could you imagine the reaction if it had been Trump that threatened and blackmailed a kid over a gif? (Btw there are millions of them)

Pathetic.

That's your new name - The Pathetics

edit on 5-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It appears that he is not a kid.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Something that seems to be being overlooked in this story:

"White House sources, meanwhile, have told CNN and ABC News that the video Trump tweeted was not taken from Reddit."
variety.com...

So CNN got the wrong guy in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join