It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's amazing how many people can't help outing themselves as fascists when the President makes them dance.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This has to be fake news, there is no way CNN would be that stupid. If this is true, then it just confirms what Trump has said, CNN is an enemy of The People.

I get this feeling that we all are being played.

Finally admitting it eh?

CNN is playin' others, not me. Same for all of the rest. I am not allowing one source to bring me facts, which there is one crazy fact that about 5 of them are basically one source. And that one source has told us lie after lie wants to tell me what to think.

Fox is just to the right of them by "this much"

edit on 5-7-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
We need to start contacting these Media outlets and let them know they suck. We need to post jokes about them, we need to demonize them for the scum they are. They are not your friends, they are not truthful. They are your enemy. They are there to hurt you. They will continue with their campaign of terror.

We do not need to silence them, but we do need to make fun of them and call them out and spread the word that they are unworthy and liars. Anywhere they go on social media, there needs to be a counter movement against them. It's time to hold them accountable. Not just CNN but all the other MSM that are against us. They all need to be targets and called out and made fun of every single time they spread their propaganda for the establishment. They need to know that if they do not change then they will suffer for it.

We also need to take it off social media and talk to our friends and family that don't use Social media and let them know as well they are not to be trusted. Go to the churches, town-halls, parks, everywhere. We need marches in the streets to fight against these scum.

We also need to call their sponsors and do the same to them, Ask them if they agree with what these MSM outlets are reporting. We need to take back out media. We need fresh faces with integrity reporting the news.

This fight is just beginning. I see it everywhere already. On social media forums and Facebook and Reddit everywhere the people are waking up to their controllers. Hell, people in video game chats are constantly talking about how the media is this and that.

We need to take this energy and anger and focus the fight towards the MSM and force them to be fair and honest or else.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I would like for trump to stop tweeting things like this.

However, how can anyone convince him to stop when almost everytime he does it the overreaction by the anti trumpers make them look 10x worse than him.

Just watched an interview Tucker Carlson did on that exact point - it was being made a by journalist that seems to have worked out Trump's strategy and can't understand why the media keep falling for it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because President Trump is stupid, all his success is thanks to his father...

If you underestimate your opponent before the fight has even started, you already lost. That's why the mainstream media is done. They thought they could play God and decide who gets to run the country. Now they have dug themselves a hole, and they keep adding in the dirt.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Not only has CNN outed themselves as bullies and possibly criminal, but it has lead to outing people on ats as authoritarians that seek to crush all free speech and humor they don't agree with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is hunting over bait and the left is falling over itself to oblige. He's been doing it since the start of his election campaign but they still never learn.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This has to be fake news, there is no way CNN would be that stupid. If this is true, then it just confirms what Trump has said, CNN is an enemy of The People.

I get this feeling that we all are being played.

Ya think!?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wheres Anonymous when you need 'em?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just watched an interview Tucker Carlson did on that exact point - it was being made a by journalist that seems to have worked out Trump's strategy and can't understand why the media keep falling for it.

EVERYBODY with more than two brain cells to rub together knows what the strategy is, and has been for a while. That's what makes it so funny when people like CNN keep falling for it.

It's like the guy who loudly proclaims that he's too smart and clever to need to wear safety goggles because only idiots would let an accident happen, then immediately manages to poke his eye out. You might start to feel sorry for him because of the second bit, but then you remember the first bit...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here is CNN's reaction today, oh the spin, and they never guessed the blowback this would have?

CNN On The Meme

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ohhhh......burn......

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A very appropriate representation of CNN trying to take on Trump and falling flat on their faces.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This thread is holding the number three spot on Google search right behind Twitter (1) and Breitbart (2).

Gentlemen, you make it just too easy. Outstanding !!!

Buck

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed a lack of coverage of this news, on certain most popular reddit categories, or subreddits, or however they are called?

Who would have thought that a businessman would know so much about the press than the rest of us? Extreme bias.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

However, how can anyone convince him to stop when almost everytime he does it the overreaction by the anti trumpers make them look 10x worse than him.

Rush Limbaugh called it too. Trump is like a guy with a laser light, and the media are the cats. Trump keeps shining the laser around and laughing as the cats run into walls and sofas.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I really do not understand why this fart is almost main news in USA. Did you definitively lost your mind? It is 6 month you elected yourself childish egomaniac against corrupted witch. It is like in Ukraine where one oligarch replaced other. All world hate US gov and you are occupied by some childish video?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I really do not understand why this fart is almost main news in USA. Did you definitively lost your mind? It is 6 month you elected yourself childish egomaniac against corrupted witch. It is like in Ukraine where one oligarch replaced other. All world hate US gov and you are occupied by some childish video?

Of course " the world" dislikes trump. They don't want a president that wants to look after the interests of the American people.

They preffered the last guy, the globalist that groveled to them and was ashamed of the U.S.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No, world prefers US presidents who do not bomb the world.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

No, world prefers US presidents who do not bomb the world.

Then why was Obama's approval around the world higher than trumps?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Rush Limbaugh called it too. Trump is like a guy with a laser light, and the media are the cats. Trump keeps shining the laser around and laughing as the cats run into walls and sofas.

Haha good analogy!

I am sure someone will make a gif

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join