It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst showers, storms & hurricane in years on a July 4th, 1st of Trump era

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: The angel of light

You need to work harder to fool my readers,

Lol, from the looks of it only one person liked this thread.

That's probably my fault for "fooling his readers".

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

There is something that I found interesting, There are persons here that feel the need, the irresistible impulse to reply every time that something happen that goes in the direction of the predictions released on my threads, to try to hide what clealy contradicts and questions their systems of beliefs.

If I would be the kind of failure that you claim there would not be need to come here and boycott or post systematically a myriad of no sense replies, that only reveal envy, mediocrity and malice, the general opinion would be enough to end my career of seer.

Don't you think the people in general of ATS have their own criteria to determine if my predictions satisfy their expectation or Not? Don't you think they have sufficient brain to take their own decisions, to have their own opinion?

lets talk in a clear way:

Your remarks here are an insult against the intelligence of the community in general, the statistics don't lie, and can not make up. The approval of thousands of silent readers that do not have time to reply can be perceived just in my statistics.

I have been here for a decade releasing forecasts periodically, being flagged and starred in multiple occasions, I am not a an apprentice of seer.

In this thread I predicted a grave national tragedy and that is precisely what we are seeing here under this terrible Hurricane season, already qualified by experts ast the worst one in more than a decade. If what Harvey and Rita are bringing is not a mega national tragedy there is nothing that can be called in that way.

If this thread came to this forum it was not because I opened it here, it was because mediocre sectarian and polarized people pushed it from dreams and predictions forum I use to post, claiming that it was a partisan biased prediction, they intrigued maliciously against me.

That people are not trully ATS readers, they only appeared here since the infamous 2016 election, they are here to try to get control of this website, they are part of conspiracy to kidnap this that has been traditionally a free space of discussion. They think that by repeating thousand times the same fallacies the are going to brain wash the minds of everybody, to think what they want.

I was very clear in my prediction, I stated that this was not going to be a normal summer, and that is what we are seeing, these events are not ordinary meteorological events of every rains season.

These fanatics didn't want to consider at all that I had a respectable record of hundreds of predictions in the past that proven to be accurate. I am not going to surrender to people that do Not have talent at all to bring here, that are not opening interesting threads, that are only coming here to harass people that is indeed working seriously to elevate the standards of quality of what is post in ATS.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The reason I reply to you is because a, you lie, and b, you contradict yourself with every post. You then go off on a rant about how it's everyone else's fault.

I mean come on. You made a thread predicting "bad weather" during hurricane season. You then said it wasn't a prediction about weather. You then said it was a prediction about weather. Then back tracked over and over again.

You've done it in previous threads too. Anyone that calls you out is "trying to fool your readers" or "drunk" or some other insult you like throwing out.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This so bad weather wave in what it looked a splendid summer season for the National holiday has all the aspect of a clear bad omen, one that in the language of nature is saying us that possibly we are facing a political collapse soon ahead, one that is already triggered by the Hackersgate scandal but that could shake the institutional life if the country as we never gave seen before in modern times.

So are you talking weather or are you talking about a political collapse, and what does hackersgate have to do with a hurricane?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I was pretty strait forward to claim that the terrible storm falling in Philadelphia on July 4th was a really bad omen to the nation, that something really grave may come soon.

We have gasoline prices raising in an unprecedented level and for the amount of the devastation that Harvey left in Texas there is no clarity that this trend can be reverted before at least this year ends.

This is going to impact the cost of life of anything in America, it is going to constrain gradually the capacity of the average consumer to afford the cost of life, so we are moving gradually to a very similar scenario of the one caused the great recession.

This is even worst that what happened in 2007, because at that time the gas raised artificially due to speculative maneuvers, this time it is as a consequence of a real lack of production since the refineries are devastated.

In 2008 Bush had the opportunity to regulate the market, although he didn't do it, but this time there is no way to regulate these prices, it is a genuine mess not a fake crisis.

G.W. Bush faced such a crisis in 2008 at the very last year of his administration, for D. Trump this is a fatal issue, it is arriving in the worst moment, what a Presidency that was already under siege can do to survive if nothing works well?

If there is war with North Korea or if it is required to move troops toward Venezuela how will be possible without gasoline for their transportation?

Here our disagreement I believe is that i have the ability to see farther than what clearly you can.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm gonna be slightly nice.

If, come December 1st (that's almost 3 months from now. 5 months after you started this thread. Surely that's enough time), Trump is still president and America is still America, will you come and say you made a mistake?

Or, will you do what you do with all your other threads, and drag them out for years after your predictions failed and pretend they came true?
edit on 792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: seagull

The subtle connection when my subconcious mind felt that the strong showers of July 4th were not a mere coincidental event is pretty straightforward, it is like a great of dash of cold water falling over the nation at just 200 days of the Trump administration in a way many never expected.

Holy crap.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hi Dear MysticPearl,

It has been indeed that, a dash of cold water falling over the nation, I couldn't find better words to describe my feelings, that premonition was clearly correct, there was nothing else that may mean from the esoteric point of view such a strange strong showers over Constitution and Independence Hall in Philadelphia the past July 4th.

Today there are principal avenues of Miami completed flooded by the sea, something has not been seen in possibly half of century. If Harvey was devastating for Texas, this Rita has been a nightmare everywhere has passed over.

Please check

www.bing.com...

www.reuters.com...

The worst part is that right now we still have enough time in this summer season to have at least another hurricane revolving in the Caribbean waters that could be potentially extremely dangerous to strike again America.

Remember that the Halloween Perfect storm of 1991 occurred precisely in a transition period between summer and fall seasons, it combined a winter storm with a hurricane and produce catastrophic effects in the off shore of New Jersey.

Please check:
Halloween Perfect Storm 1991

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/11/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join