It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst showers, storms & hurricane in years on a July 4th, 1st of Trump era

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TerryDon79

Somewhere. don't forget that.

Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder

The somewhere is Europe. Maybe America.

I can say it definitely won't be Australia.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Hey! Here's my prediction for November 2017 to February 2018. It's going to be cold and maybe some white stuff will fall from the sky.

Witch.

I'm still in training. I've only got a hoover instead of a broom and a newt instead of a cat.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am not predicting any meteorological storm, such an observation is really not intelligent at all.

I am warning that on the Independence day what the people in Philadelphia and all the Delaware Valley experienced, that sudden and so strong rain just by the hour of the fireworks was an omen of a terrible event comming to America that is going soon.

Either if you want to believe it or not this will not be a shower, but a national tragedy, this is not a joke, it is a very serious business.

Don't expect more replies from me, I am very well aware since long time a go of the kind of boycotting activity you like to perform in others threads, as well, as your so compulsive way to post even when no body is debating with you, something that says a lot about your pathological antisocial trends.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I am not predicting any meteorological storm, such an observation is really not intelligent at all.

I am warning that on the Independence day what the people in Philadelphia and all the Delaware Valley experienced, that sudden and so strong rain just by the hour of the fireworks was an omen of a terrible event comming to America that is going soon.

Either if you want to believe it or not this will not be a shower, but a national tragedy, this is not a joke, it is a very serious business.

The Angel of Lightness

So some bad weather, during a time when bad weather is EXPECTED, is a bad omen?

That's like saying the sun rising is a bad omen.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I noticed this little edit from you

Don't expect more replies from me, I am very well aware since long time a go of the kind of boycotting activity you like to perform in others threads, as well, as your so compulsive way to post even when no body is debating with you, something that says a lot about your pathological antisocial trends.

I don't boycott. I make a response in a thread on a forum that anyone can post on.

But I know you'll reply. You can't help yourself. Just like you can't help making MANY failed "predictions".

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well Dear Deaf Allien,

I am sure evangelical Christians have nothing to do with the launching of long reach missiles from North Korea the same independence day showing that now that country can reach all the oceanic territories of the USA, as well as Alaska and perhaps Hawaii in an eventual conflict, also they do not have anything to do with the confession of guilt of the Donald Trump Jr in a collusion with Russians this week, that also triggered the filling of the articles of impeachment against the President.

Please check
donald-trump-jr-s-russia-denials-are- actually-confessions.html

North Korea New long reach missile test confirmed in July 5th 2017

Dem. Rep. Brad Sherman filled articles of impeachment against D.T. for obstruction of Justice

We are living just one week after the natural storm in the national holiday over Independence and constitution Halls in Philadelphia and we are already seeing a perfect political storm in Washington, what shows that the omen was a pretty straightforward warning to us.

Is this just all what it was going to happen? of course not, this is just the beginning of the National Nightmare.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is correlation between what happen in the earth cycles and what attain to human affairs, the phenomena has been observed along thousands of years by many civilizations.

The Bible itself is full of important examples of those correlations,

- the universal flood occurred in times of terrible generalized violence in the world.

- the destruction of the sinful cities Sodom and Gomorrah occurred in times of hostility against foreigners on them.

- the destruction of the temple of Solomon by Nabucodonozor , I times of idolatry in Israel.

- the siege of Jerusalem and destruction of the second temple in 67 AD foretold by Jesus Christ in his last week of life in 33 AD.

What happened over Constitution and Independence Halls in Philadelphia on July 4th, that so terrible storm that dispersed the multitude that was waiting for hours the fire works was no doubt a very bad omen, as it was the earthquake and storm over Jerusalem the day Christ died, a signal for Israel of their soon definitive fall as a nation.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightmess
edit on 7/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

One thing is sure, the unexpected so sudden storm over Philadelphia in the Independence day does not look as good omen at all, specially because it jeopardized the normal realization of the fireworks celebration that was the real attraction for many tourists, but we are now going just in days into the first total solar eclipse over the continental United States since 1979.

Pls check
First total solar eclipse over Continental US since 1979 Other bad Omen over 2017.

Eclipses have been traditionally associated along thousands of years in astrology with really bad events, they use to be linked with wars, revolutions, fall of empires.

The day Jesus Christ died in the cross on Jerusalem the gospels describe a kind of darkness covering the entire region of Judea that only can be fully explained by a complete solar eclipse, and many researchers have found evidence that such an event really occurred in the years between 29 to 33 AD.

Now, coming back to our solar eclipses, the statistics show that 1979 was a really bad year starting a really difficult period for American interests in the world:

1) it was the year of the Iranian Revolution, that will mark the loss of an extremely important ally in the middle east
2) was the Year of the Nicaraguan revolution, the first communist one in the continental americas.
3) it preceded in only one year the Soviet Invasion over Afghanistan, that also marked the US decision to don't attend the Olympia of 1980.
4) just one year before of what it still until our days the worst natural disaster in the US in modern times : Mt Helene eruption
5) it also preceded the crisis of hostages in the American embassy in Teheran, that costed to Jimmy Carter the Presidency.
6) it preceded a time of deep recession that came in to the country in between 1981 and 1983, one that put Ronald Reagan in serious trouble
soon after he arrived to power.
7) The eclipse was less than two years before the attempt of assassination against Ronald Reagan, that injured seriously him, being the last time
that an American head of State was close to die in office.

Let see if the facts confirm that what appears to be negative omens were really that.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join