It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst showers, storms & hurricane in years on a July 4th, 1st of Trump era

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TerryDon79

Somewhere. don't forget that.

Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder

The somewhere is Europe. Maybe America.

I can say it definitely won't be Australia.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Hey! Here's my prediction for November 2017 to February 2018. It's going to be cold and maybe some white stuff will fall from the sky.

Witch.

I'm still in training. I've only got a hoover instead of a broom and a newt instead of a cat.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am not predicting any meteorological storm, such an observation is really not intelligent at all.

I am warning that on the Independence day what the people in Philadelphia and all the Delaware Valley experienced, that sudden and so strong rain just by the hour of the fireworks was an omen of a terrible event comming to America that is going soon.

Either if you want to believe it or not this will not be a shower, but a national tragedy, this is not a joke, it is a very serious business.

Don't expect more replies from me, I am very well aware since long time a go of the kind of boycotting activity you like to perform in others threads, as well, as your so compulsive way to post even when no body is debating with you, something that says a lot about your pathological antisocial trends.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I am not predicting any meteorological storm, such an observation is really not intelligent at all.

I am warning that on the Independence day what the people in Philadelphia and all the Delaware Valley experienced, that sudden and so strong rain just by the hour of the fireworks was an omen of a terrible event comming to America that is going soon.

Either if you want to believe it or not this will not be a shower, but a national tragedy, this is not a joke, it is a very serious business.

The Angel of Lightness

So some bad weather, during a time when bad weather is EXPECTED, is a bad omen?

That's like saying the sun rising is a bad omen.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I noticed this little edit from you

Don't expect more replies from me, I am very well aware since long time a go of the kind of boycotting activity you like to perform in others threads, as well, as your so compulsive way to post even when no body is debating with you, something that says a lot about your pathological antisocial trends.

I don't boycott. I make a response in a thread on a forum that anyone can post on.

But I know you'll reply. You can't help yourself. Just like you can't help making MANY failed "predictions".

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well Dear Deaf Allien,

I am sure evangelical Christians have nothing to do with the launching of long reach missiles from North Korea the same independence day showing that now that country can reach all the oceanic territories of the USA, as well as Alaska and perhaps Hawaii in an eventual conflict, also they do not have anything to do with the confession of guilt of the Donald Trump Jr in a collusion with Russians this week, that also triggered the filling of the articles of impeachment against the President.

Please check
donald-trump-jr-s-russia-denials-are- actually-confessions.html

North Korea New long reach missile test confirmed in July 5th 2017

Dem. Rep. Brad Sherman filled articles of impeachment against D.T. for obstruction of Justice

We are living just one week after the natural storm in the national holiday over Independence and constitution Halls in Philadelphia and we are already seeing a perfect political storm in Washington, what shows that the omen was a pretty straightforward warning to us.

Is this just all what it was going to happen? of course not, this is just the beginning of the National Nightmare.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is correlation between what happen in the earth cycles and what attain to human affairs, the phenomena has been observed along thousands of years by many civilizations.

The Bible itself is full of important examples of those correlations,

- the universal flood occurred in times of terrible generalized violence in the world.

- the destruction of the sinful cities Sodom and Gomorrah occurred in times of hostility against foreigners on them.

- the destruction of the temple of Solomon by Nabucodonozor , I times of idolatry in Israel.

- the siege of Jerusalem and destruction of the second temple in 67 AD foretold by Jesus Christ in his last week of life in 33 AD.

What happened over Constitution and Independence Halls in Philadelphia on July 4th, that so terrible storm that dispersed the multitude that was waiting for hours the fire works was no doubt a very bad omen, as it was the earthquake and storm over Jerusalem the day Christ died, a signal for Israel of their soon definitive fall as a nation.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightmess
edit on 7/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

One thing is sure, the unexpected so sudden storm over Philadelphia in the Independence day does not look as good omen at all, specially because it jeopardized the normal realization of the fireworks celebration that was the real attraction for many tourists, but we are now going just in days into the first total solar eclipse over the continental United States since 1979.

Pls check
First total solar eclipse over Continental US since 1979 Other bad Omen over 2017.

Eclipses have been traditionally associated along thousands of years in astrology with really bad events, they use to be linked with wars, revolutions, fall of empires.

The day Jesus Christ died in the cross on Jerusalem the gospels describe a kind of darkness covering the entire region of Judea that only can be fully explained by a complete solar eclipse, and many researchers have found evidence that such an event really occurred in the years between 29 to 33 AD.

Now, coming back to our solar eclipses, the statistics show that 1979 was a really bad year starting a really difficult period for American interests in the world:

1) it was the year of the Iranian Revolution, that will mark the loss of an extremely important ally in the middle east
2) was the Year of the Nicaraguan revolution, the first communist one in the continental americas.
3) it preceded in only one year the Soviet Invasion over Afghanistan, that also marked the US decision to don't attend the Olympia of 1980.
4) just one year before of what it still until our days the worst natural disaster in the US in modern times : Mt Helene eruption
5) it also preceded the crisis of hostages in the American embassy in Teheran, that costed to Jimmy Carter the Presidency.
6) it preceded a time of deep recession that came in to the country in between 1981 and 1983, one that put Ronald Reagan in serious trouble
soon after he arrived to power.
7) The eclipse was less than two years before the attempt of assassination against Ronald Reagan, that injured seriously him, being the last time
that an American head of State was close to die in office.

Let see if the facts confirm that what appears to be negative omens were really that.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Now we finally know what was the symbolic meaning of that so unexpected and strong shower that marred the fireworks of the Independence day on Philadelphia, the true crib on which America was born as a nation.

My condolences to all the people of Houston, Corpus Christi and other cities in the path of Hurricane Harvey, It is really a tragedy to have another disaster of the Magnitude of Katrina in the area of the Gulf of Mexico.

My prayers are for the victims of this horrendous nightmare and also for the nation since the impact on the economy will be really bad, the prices of gas are going to boost under the terrible losses that that the refineries and insurance companies have experienced.

We all in this country must show some solidarity with the people of Texas, they need of all the aid we can send to overcome this so grave situation.

Pls check:
gulfnews.com...

Economy facing damages after catastrophic flood in Texas

Even the name of the Hurricane was of bad omen, as the impact that the double crime around Lee Harvey Oswald had on the economy of Dallas that was shaken terribly for months after the assassination of JFK in the ending of 1963, sending many prosperous businesses to bankruptcy.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So your vague prediction came true because a hurricane happened during hurricane season?

*slow clap*

I'm going to make a prediction.

Somewhere in America there is going to be a tornado during tornado season.
edit on 2882017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's like watching an episode of Columbo, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's like watching an episode of Columbo, isn't it?

I wouldn't rate this thread that highly.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Pat Robertson, is that you??

I rather think you're lucky few if any of us believe you...

Cassandra, too, predicted the future...imagine if the same fate awaited you.

Forgive me if thinking that predicting a hurricane during hurricane season is not much of an accomplishment. A lot of us thought there would be a hurricane, during **gasp** hurricane season.

edit on 8/29/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well Dear seagull,

first, I am not Pat Robertson, with all respect he deserves as a Christian minister, but I am not affiliated to any church or religious organization.

Of course I have my own religious or spiritual beliefs that I practice in the best way I can but this ministry of prophecy is absolutely independent of affiliations.

Second, this is not a hurricane, this is in what concerns to the ending of the 2010s The Hurricane. Its negative effect in the moment of History we are living is something we only start to weight and assimilate.

Notice that Katrina never struck really a major source of gas supply of the country, of course it damaged oil extraction platforms in the Gulf but its impact in the economy of America beyond the boundaries of Louisiana was never as Harvey is able to reach.

This was not question of to predict just a Hurricane, but to be able to feel one natural event related with huge fall and flood of water targeting a major infrastructure objective with such a role to create a serious issues in the National economy.

The subtle connection when my subconcious mind felt that the strong showers of July 4th were not a mere coincidental event is pretty straightforward, it is like a great of dash of cold water falling over the nation at just 200 days of the Trump administration in a way many never expected.

7% of increment on gas prices in just a weekend is not a promising horizon, if this trend continues for a month or longer we are going to have a really bitter Christmas and forget the New year celebration, it is going to be jeopardized as it happened with the independence day fireworks.

Here the analysis of Professor James Hamilton of University of California, San Diego, about the impact of the uncontrolled speculation on gas prices along 2007 and 2008 and its connection with the Great recession.

pls check it:
voxeu.org...

Thanks for your attention and comment, I really appreciate it.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So your thread predicting a hurricane, wasn't about predicting a hurricane, it was about predicting a hurricane?

I've never seen so much contradiction in one post.

As for your nonesense about fuel prices causing the recession? Try reading about what really caused it. Fuel prices were a tiny tiny factor.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dear seagull,

What I felt that infamous July 4th of this 2017 while I was under such a storm in Independence Hall at Philadelphia was so impressive and so scaring, it was premonition of really strong events coming soon for America, not ordinary ones, but ones that are able to make History.

We are not Yet recovered of the terrible devastation that Harvey has caused along all the coast of Texas, with incredible large material losses as well as human lives too, and now we have a Hurricane of Category five going across Florida and menacing to become a nightmare in Georgia and the Carolinas.

Irma is not an ordinary tropical storm, it comes with terrible strength after caused horrible damages in the Caribbean.

Pls check
www.yahoo.com...

If that would be not bad enough we have also behind Irma another Hurricane that comes as its body guard also with a path that show a high likelihood to fall over Florida and the East Coast few days after, it is Jose.

Pls Check
weather.com...

This is not just a prediction of one natural disaster but of a series of them that are going to make this 2017 season one of the worst of History.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is not just a prediction of one natural disaster but of a series of them that are going to make this 2017 season one of the worst of History.

Um. You said this thread wasn't a prediction about weather. You even said this...

So now it IS a prediction about weather, after it's passed and another is happening?
edit on 692017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Naturally, you always need to quote me extracting isolated sentences out of the actual context in which they were expressed, in order to confuse the readers and make prevail your distorted upside down interpretation of my predictions.

You are taking out that sentence from a reply I gave in reaction to your irresponsible funny claims suggesting that what I was actually predicting was an ordinary storm of showers coming, something that usually happen thousand times in a summer season.

Any attentive reader may see that I was not denying it was going to be a powerful Hurricane when I used the word storm, in that context, but following your line of thinking clarifying it was Not going to be a mere shower that it was what you were referring before I replied that to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM a reply to: TerryDon79

Either if you want to believe it or not this will not be a shower,but a national tragedy, this is not a joke, it is a very serious business.

You need to work harder to fool my readers, those distraction sophism only discredit your judgement, make you appear as a bad joker.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/6/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I knew you couldn't resist replying to me again.

If you look over what you have said in this thread, you will notice YOU have said it's not about predicting the weather. Now you're trying to weasel your way out and say it is. Just so your "prediction" can be real.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You need to work harder to fool my readers,

Lol, from the looks of it only one person liked this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join