It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst showers, storms & hurricane in years on a July 4th, 1st of Trump era

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I just planted a row of pink knock out roses and I waited for rain all day.
It was humid as a sauna and cloudy but no rain ..
It rained around this region but not on my roses.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well I'm in the middle of the liberal armpit of America, SF, and it was a sunny, breezy, 80 degree day and a cool 65 at sunset.

Perfect weather.

The liberal, spiritual, astral, weather effecting, dimension jumping overlord beings must love Trump based on the weather. My tanned cheeks are now glistening like a graham cracker mixed in LGBT parade glitter.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light

Well then, not for me. I'll leave it at that.

Darkness on your blinding light, and may it shade you till you can see.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
OMG Mother nature is a liberal lmao,what kind of things will liberals come up with? now blaming Trump on the weather,a new low...so far

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is enough to blame Trump for but the weather isn't one.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It comes to my attention your comment about the beliefs of evangelical Christians, since every week that we are advancing in this political crisis it is more evident that the opposition is not exclusively Democratic, there many conservative Republicans that are manifesting strong rejection to the kind of corruption is being uncovered by the multiple investigations.

We have seen in the media really critical remarks coming from Republican leaders in the Congress as John McCain or Marco Rubio, so forget that cheap rhetoric that this has something to do with a bad losers reaction, that is just a smog curtain to try to hide the magnitude of the political scandal.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Well, arrival of tropical storms is a really bad omen in National holidays, historically there are precedents as was the case of Arthur in 2014.

Cindy low pressure system arrived to American waters precisely on the vespers of this independence celebration this 2017.

Although the eye of the storm was not yet landed before the holiday certainly the hurricane gusts were doing so with Intense precipitations along Florida, Georgia and South Caroline.

Tropical storm Cindy has been causing lightening, strong rains and winds along the south east coast this week, even before since it was declared to be hurricane.

Cindy pushed floods finally on the Inpendence day in the coast of North Caroline where finally it landed.

Pls check
www.cnn.com...

I only could remember hurricane Arthur in 2014 arriving in independence day causing great damages but much norther than this one.

Now, that was precisely the season in which ISIS suddenly took force in middle East, the hurricane preceded its terrible campaign as a great menace for Iraq stability, Mosul siege occured that summer, also Arthur arrived a little after the crisis of Crimea reached climax, with its annexation to Russia in March.

Please check

www.google.com...

So it is not sudden bad weather a symbolic alert of grave crisis to come? In that year it was certainly.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: jaynkeel

Arthur low pressure system arrived to American waters precisely on the vespers of this independence celebration.

Tropical storm Arthur has been causing lightening, strong rains and winds along the south east coast this week, even before since it was declared to be hurricane.

Pls check
www.cnn.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

That was 2014 which was 3 years ago. Your post makes it sound like it is happening now.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think you didn't allow me to round the idea, but anyway thanks for your so quickly reply.

I had already pointed that Arthur was no doubt a bad omen, already accomplished, since it preceded the raise of Isis in Iraq and Syria precisely in the subsequent weeks of that bloody summer.

Arthur of 2014 was not the only other hurricane touching American Mainland in the Independence day historically.

In 1916 the hurricane #2 if that season became a record as the earliest ever formed until that time along a historic records, it landed the Independence day in Mississippi, curiously less than a year after USA entered in WWI, so definitively another really bad omen.

Please check

hurrican season 1916 major hurricane in July 4th

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The season starts June 1. Houston had a 500 year rainfall by TD in June in 2001.

It's not because of July 4 and the USA. It's called thinking something is controlling the weather to punish men.

I think you didn't allow me to round the idea

I replied after your opening post...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
Dear badwolf,

You can wish whatever you want and that is not going to change the forecast released in this thread, nor its final achievement. The pertinent aspect of a prediction is not who appears drawn on it, but who is predicting it.

I would suggest to give a glance to my profile and my statistics. I am not here releasing predictions after a decade and having the rates of people reading them for nothing, my record as correct predictor along hundreds of successful forecasts precedes me.

By the way I laugh of the comments suggesting that my motivations are merely political, or that I have anything to do with the Democratic party.

I have predicted many events accurately in ATS that had nothing to do with partisan politics, including natural disasters and international conflicts .

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
what hurricane ? I live in florida no Hurricanes ?
we had a tropical storm come through a few weeks agaio no big deal .
Sunny a hot for teh last week not even many t storms .
If weather is trumps falt then he has made sure alest fl has had nice weather

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hmm, we've had a cold, rainy summer here in Alaska. Much cooler than our norms, but the 4th was brilliant sunshine and warm. It was a fabulous day to be an Alaskan American.
Fishing was OK, eagles were flying, the air was crackling with freedom.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dear Burdman30ott6,

It is very clear, with all respect, that this nation was founded in Philadelphia about 241 years ago.

Either the Continental congress , the independence declaration and the constitution were events occurred in that city.

The way the weather performed in all the Delaware valley that night was really weird, the fact that a so much strong storm suddenly appeared from no where less than an hour before the fireworks were going to begin is really a meaningful synchronicity.

I am sorry, but when the United States appeared as a nation in 1776 Alaska was a Russian colony, so it is not really representative of the nation in terms of historic importance.

Many of the replies that are trying to pretend that it was not bad weather at all the independence day, when Great part of the East coast and also of the central states were with events that included strong rains, storms and even a hurricane landing in North Caroline, they came from people located in regions that were not even part of the country when the independence was declared, or regions that didn't have any role whatsoever in the independence war.

I am also disappointed of the low level of discussion that the detractors of the thread are giving to it, of course the weather is not under President Trump Control, it is in the hands of God and he is the one that can alter it.

Now, I reject emphatically all the attempts to link this thread to partisan political rhetoric, the bad omen is not just for a particular branch of the politics, it is one that will affect the entire nation, we are talking of an event coming soon for all of us.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/6/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I was simply pointing out that while God was apparently smiting the East Coast (specifically Philadelphia, a place clearing smited multiple times by the Good Lord) He saw fit to shine His grace down on other parts of the nation, Alaska included.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dear Burdman30ott6

I respect your optimistic point of view, unfortunately I can not share it, of course if what you suggest is that this is time to pray to almighty God to have mercy of all of us and protect the country when the moment of this terrible event or crisis arrives, I think that is a sensate attitude .

The most important moment of the celebration of the independence was absolutely marred in the birth place of the nation, that is really an extremely bad omen.

I have ten years posting predictions in different forums of ATS and my record is really respectable into be successful in my forecasts, so I felt it was my duty to warn that something really big is approaching to us.

What kind of seer I would be if something really huge occur in America in the following weeks and I was absolutely disconnected of it?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've read through this thread multiple times. I think the OP is trying to say there's going to be a storm...

...during storm season.

*slow clap*

Hey! Here's my prediction for November 2017 to February 2018. It's going to be cold and maybe some white stuff will fall from the sky.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Somewhere. don't forget that.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Hey! Here's my prediction for November 2017 to February 2018. It's going to be cold and maybe some white stuff will fall from the sky.

Witch.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join