It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Council and the Disclosure of Advanced Tech?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The past couple years it seems there is a motive in softening the publics perception and acceptance in extraterrestrial, advanced tech, space exploration.

Everything from Movies and television, music and art, robotic advancements, Mars being explored by one of our Robots, the search for "Earth-Like" planets that could be habitable for humans, to probing Ceres with Dawn, to reaching Pluto with New Horizons.

All sorts of exposures that are stretching the human mind to be curious and relate to an otherworldly possibility. Also, our advancement within it.

Now we have President Donald Trump signing an executive order for the Space Council, and the vision of America to once again lead in the advancements and stability in space.

Now, put on your tin-foil hat for me . . . ..

This has all been wonderful and shows our advancements in space exploration, and our desire for leadership and breaking the barrier so to speak.

But. When I was listening to Trump and Pence speak, all I could think about was the spoon feeding of disclosure and how Trump seems like an actor playing his part.

Mainly, the disclosure of our huge leap in technology and space that seems to be hidden in sight from the masses.

The large trianglular ships for instance.
I know they exist. I have seen 3 on two seperate nights. First one, February 23rd 2010, 10:40PM ET.
The second sighting was 2 craft, one after the other in flying in the same "air-lane", November 18th 2016, 10:22PM MT.

My first sighting was in south east Ontario, Canada in my home town. The second sighting, several months ago, which I still cant get over how F*ing big these things are, was in Calgary, Alberta, my current home. It flew over the houses next to mine.

A very large triangle, motioning through the night sky, silent and travelling pretty slow, is pretty easy to identify. But so subtle, you have to be looking right at it to pick up motion.
I know what I i saw, I've met, read, and heard of thousands of others who have experienced the same thing I have.

They exist. The last sighting has me 110% convinced they are our craft, build, manufacturing. We built them (humans), and they are a rare sighting, literally hidden in plain sight.

So back to the purpose of this thread.

Trump playing his part, relaunching the space age kind of thing, acting as if it was his direction... I really feel he is acting and playing a part in someone else's script.

Whoever is controlling things behind the curtains, whoever gave the go for all these UfO, alien, advanced/futuristic tv shows and movies.. whoever finances amd operates the manufacturing of these mind bending triangular craft..

Is spoon feeding the disclosure we have all been asking for. It seems sooner or later, we are going to find out.

To wrap it up; all the exposure of Extraterrestrial, UfO, earth like planets, space exploration, robotic and AI technology advancements .. is the direction given by whoever controls things from the top.

Our lives, and the lives of our children and future generations are about to change forever, in the direction of leadership and advancements in space and technology.

I feel this executive order is the beginning of our disclosure of these craft I have talked about, and other applications we probably couldnt imagine.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
The past couple years it seems there is a motive in softening the publics perception and acceptance in extraterrestrial, advanced tech, space exploration.

Everything from Movies and television, music and art, robotic advancements, Mars being explored by one of our Robots, the search for "Earth-Like" planets that could be habitable for humans, to probing Ceres with Dawn, to reaching Pluto with New Horizons.

All sorts of exposures that are stretching the human mind to be curious and relate to an otherworldly possibility. Also, our advancement within it.

Now we have President Donald Trump signing an executive order for the Space Council, and the vision of America to once again lead in the advancements and stability in space.

This has all been wonderful and shows our advancements in space exploration, and our desire for leadership and breaking the barrier so to speak.

But. When I was listening to Trump and Pence speak, all I could think about was the spoon feeding of disclosure and how Trump seems like an actor playing his part.

Mainly, the disclosure of our huge leap in technology and space that seems to be hidden in sight from the masses.

I know they exist. I have seen 3 on two seperate nights. First one, February 23rd 2010, 10:40PM ET.
The second sighting was 2 craft, one after the other in flying in the same "air-lane", November 18th 2016, 10:22PM MT.

My first sighting was in south east Ontario, Canada in my home town. The second sighting, several months ago, which I still cant get over how F*ing big these things are, was in Calgary, Alberta, my current home. It flew over the houses next to mine.

A very large triangle, motioning through the night sky, silent and travelling pretty slow, is pretty easy to identify. But so subtle, you have to be looking right at it to pick up motion.
I know what I i saw, I've met, read, and heard of thousands of others who have experienced the same thing I have.

They exist. The last sighting has me 110% convinced they are our craft, build, manufacturing. We built them (humans), and they are a rare sighting, literally hidden in plain sight.

Trump playing his part, relaunching the space age kind of thing, acting as if it was his direction... I really feel he is acting and playing a part in someone else's script.

Whoever is controlling things behind the curtains, whoever gave the go for all these UfO, alien, advanced/futuristic tv shows and movies.. whoever finances amd operates the manufacturing of these mind bending triangular craft..

Is spoon feeding the disclosure we have all been asking for. It seems sooner or later, we are going to find out.

To wrap it up; all the exposure of Extraterrestrial, UfO, earth like planets, space exploration, robotic and AI technology advancements .. is the direction given by whoever controls things from the top.

Our lives, and the lives of our children and future generations are about to change forever, in the direction of leadership and advancements in space and technology.

I feel this executive order is the beginning of our disclosure of these craft I have talked about, and other applications we probably couldnt imagine.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain

Every movie since at least 1947 has had some elements of ufos in it. Of course the alien card is planned to be played and probably relatively soon.

Even tv shows that have no alien elements find a way to sneak it in.

Growing up, my grandmother told me when i was 5 or 6, in complete seriousness that aliens live among us and have for a long time. And aliens didn't mean immigrants.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I truly hope your onto something. I've never seen anything like you described but i'd love to. I've seen some unexplained events and hope one day to have answers.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just to be fair, there are thousands of people out there who "believe" in aliens who tell their grandchildren in all seriousness that there are aliens living among us.a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

I think you said it best here: "Everything from Movies and television, music and art, robotic advancements, Mars being explored by one of our Robots, the search for "Earth-Like" planets that could be habitable for humans, to probing Ceres with Dawn, to reaching Pluto with New Horizons.

All sorts of exposures that are stretching the human mind to be curious and relate to an otherworldly possibility. Also, our advancement within it."

Theres nothing new we dont expect out there on the subject-just the individual particulars. We've been so conditioned by all the movies, books etc... that its reality that stares us in the face-and has for a good while now.

Its just getting the rest of the world to realize its not just "movie -cgi-magic-fake news and research. Its real. We've known it, the government knows it...and the rest of humanity needs to realize it too.

Nice thread...good job here. Thanks....MS

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks a bunch, glad you enjoyed it

There is a lot of exposure happening, at a more rapid pace. Even children from shows to video games are being exposed.

This imho opinion is a good direction of "programming perception", now if we can stop the hate, violence, fueds, wars etc.

We can make progress at an alarming rate.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
I truly hope your onto something. I've never seen anything like you described but i'd love to. I've seen some unexplained events and hope one day to have answers.

Quite an amazing thing to be seen indeed.. I have photographic memory, the burning images in my mind of those two mesmerizing aircraft flying one after another... I see it almost everyday in my mind.

Honestly, sometimes I cry knowing how much is held from the common person, who is working so hard to live a small life and provide themselves with just enough meanwhile handfuls of humans have way more then they can spend and consume..

Meanwhile amazing things like these craft exist and are operated in secret, meanwhile people think their cellphones are the height of technology..

If they only knew

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You know,

a couple of years ago I could find numerous posts pointing out the same thing.

2 years before that I could do the same

and I could keep doing so for at least as long as I have focusing on the subject.

Yes, I too have had the same observation around the turn of the millennium.

Only if there are battling factions that have the knowledge, which is spoken about by many.

I don't see the logic in a controlling force all of a sudden deciding to loose control by telling the people they were manipulating the truth that will shatter peoples paradigms.

If there was to be a disclosure of that magnitude and people weren't going to prison or being executed according to laws then you know its just another curtain being pulled over eyes.

Yes we might know about advanced tech we possess but what was done to discover new knowledge and what was done to keep it secret may have been so unethical and inhumane that certain things wont be able to come to light because it may create an even larger divide then already is.

Lets say that aliens don't play a part and disclosure happens about exotic technology that most would consider alien to humans but its all human ingenuity.

Human experimentation may have been involved to text the exotic tech.

Mind altering drugs may been used in the human experimentation which could account for abduction cases.

Murder, as a tool to keep secrets secret.

This is just 2 things that would be enough for people in relevant positions to conspire to keep a certain level of control.

Yes,

however, it could also be argued that this is how human advancement works. Moore's law and all when it comes to technology.

We are curious, that curiosity pushes us into a direction of advancement almost in every instance.

Sometimes its in small increments and every now and then we make a huge leap forwards with a simple idea that originated from a simple thought but has changed how we understand the world we live in.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They wanted WW3. But, now we have nukes, they can't because it is utter suicide. We shall see if we are going to have some sort of Galactic WW3.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
They wanted WW3. But, now we have nukes, they can't because it is utter suicide. We shall see if we are going to have some sort of Galactic WW3.

Yes with men in costumes from Mars pretending to be aliens using alien tech...

Maybe "costume" isn't the right word... maybe it's plastic surgery?
edit on 5-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What you have described is what I and others call the UFO Myth. All of the elements that you mention work together in a symbiotic, natural relationship that tends to blend fact, fiction and legend. The end result is a virtually seamless acceptance of ETIs and the whole conspiracy of the UFO coverup.

The bugaboo in that natural progression is those of us effected by the abduction in the early years don't forget that we have been used and abused by both sides of the issue. But if the treatment of war veterans is any clue, we may get small government checks and a "Thanks for your service" note from the President at that time.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I really enjoy any thread sharing sightings, but am unsure about the trickle down disclosure. Can see this as a way to bring forth the hidden technologies, but they seem very determined to crash our culture and constitutions and create flooding in very opposite groups that we don't mix with, that would undermine our freedoms and our laws.

So perhaps there are sides, and the dark hat satanic groups aren't the only ones who manage earth, in fact its possible with enough people refusing to cave into their attempts to put us to back to sleep, seeing them and their corruption, that the other side has more support cosmically. Because I believe we determine that, its interactive.

We've also had the sightings of the TR3Bs, that are ours. But also more than our program, have had much higher level experiences, things our military can't do. Which is why the TR3Bs joined in surveillance, black choppers and other very odd things won't get into.

We need the clean higher tech to come out, but we also need people free and awake. Both.

Have a feeling if they're going to bring out anything related to their paramilitary type ufology and some form of disclosure starts to happen, the real kind will increase because that will be out.

Anyway really good thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Good to hear from you again Unity, been a while, hope all is well

Maybe there are multiple factions governing earth, and they do not all agree on things. Regardless of good or bad, any faction that is at the helm of an entire species and planet, would most likely want a shift in paradigm.

For example, if we look at the current state of humanity today, it's chaos, conflicted, destructive, aggressive, ignorant in so many ways... not much good can come from our everyday cycles of these behaviors.

Even the most powerful people in the world still breath the same air and call Earth home. They know things cant continue to go on as they are and have been.

There must be a shift for people to change; to me, this is why there seems to be such orchestrated chaos and bold moves in political, immigration and military realms..

Problem, Reaction, Solution. The solution in the case of our issues altogether as a species, could be a changing of society through such advanced technological applications and even a world currency (globalists, NWO kind of thing?).

Things have to change, people have to change.

Look at what single GIF of Trump can do to America... look what a small terrorist organization in ISIS can do to many nations and people..

Imagine what would happen if this advanced tech was "all of a sudden discovered" (the triangle ships for example). People would lose their s*it just like they do over tweets and trigger words everyday.

So disclosure has to be subtle and spoon fed, global strife and chaos is profit (war, immigration, politics etc) amd engineering. But for what end game?

Everything that happens is a chess move to the controllers. They put military on the board and move the pieces. They own politicians, news outlets, banks, corporations, and probably world leaders.

They say what happens, and how it happens. The talking heads are playing their scripts and deceiving the people to give the perception (or deception) of structure. People can only be contained when they believe in the system, when they become a cog in the machine.

There is only one way to change people, change the system they are apart of.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

But what we're seeing for change thus far, is an emergence of dark age primitive forces overtaking western nations by design.

Until people are free and equal and have access to resources and land and beamships in their backyards, which is not said lightly, it is a symbol for what has been stolen from humanity for the past century, their upgrade, and not under the thumb of evil power hungry addicted morons. Its moot, because its freedom and humanity's win, not sides, that is important.

As for going on the way it is, it doesnt take a regime change or huge disruptive mechanisms to pull out the clean tech, and to eliminate usuary in terms of money and land, exploitation. What needs to change, not buildings, institutes such as schools and universities, malls or stores? Customs and laws protecting freedoms.

We're being woken up via a good heroic side that watches over humans everywhere, and it has to do with emerging the real upgrade into our current civilizations.

From what I can see regarding the areas of earth that need change, because they are criminal, harming women and children, forcing the most grotesque culture on others, twisting the Love/God/Goodness, is that they're under the control of cosmic renegades. They don't listen to us.
So far our elites have been flooding this into our nations. Thats not a change that any of us will have. Is the Higher Cosmos going to stand by and watch expecting us to have another great war or battle?

It seems the change needs to be giving the upgrade to the planet, having governments who feel privileged at the opportunity to Serve and Protect their nation and people and it should be a joy and an honor them to preserve their freedom, to empower them, to bring happiness to others.

So what needs to change is the elite satanic murdering creeps have to be jailed for life.

I live in a farming community, nature and peace surrounding me, and love visits to the smaller city for shopping and a feeling of community/presence.

I can't see other than homes and land for all, clean transportation, health and opportunities to create businesses, a huge need for change over people.

What is that need?

edit on 6-7-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

People gotta stop calling working together communism. Then you see huge change. China is basically a major scapegoat to maintain a slave system just like Caste System. They know that Chinese people love to work together since the two World Wars.

new topics

top topics

join