It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The testimonial of the Doctor in Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The testimonial of the Doctor in Area 51

I was a lonely soul born and raised in a concrete complex isolated from the outside world. I was raised by trainers in classrooms. My conscious memory was wiped on a daily basis and the knowledge I had learned only retained in my subconscious memory. These subconscious memories could be brought fourth with visual and audible cues.

I thought I was a doctor in this scenario but merely an experiment. The parasite they had implanted me with was capable of controlling my brain, they also had some sort of link into it that they could control. We were researching synthetic telepathy. Pushed into new and uncharted territories by the ones in control. The promise being that once I had completed my work I could leave to the outside environment which was heaven. There were also sub floors below me what horrors awaited at the last I did not want to know. When I was not cooperative they would send me down a floor or two.

This time, The problem was that I had stuck a deal with the parasite through thought telepathy and taken a control over their experiment to create a human hive mind and enslave the human race. As I send this message I am under continual electric shock and cold water baths by the torturers. Through some miracle I am able to withstand any pain or torture and am spreading my message through some sort of human psychic botnet. We have broken into their heaven spiritual domain through a backdoor we created and ... [transmission ended]

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

Don't leave us hanging here worm.

Finish the story man!
What happens next...where do we go from here...
can the parasite hear me thinking?
What if he's listening to me right now?.... did I just say that out loud?
Let's get down to brass tax...how much for the ape?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

Hey! Worm!

Start Singing......

join