It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and the great JFK declassification

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is just an idea, but I would be interested to hear other members' opinions, even if I get a richly-deserved kicking for it.

We can generally accept that the Deep State - as in, the whole bowl of alphabet soup and then some - is trying to shuck itself free of Trump, and he's hanging on like a barnacle. It's engrossing, but why are they doing this? The Russian collusion angle has been drilling a dry seam for months.

Could it be that the objective is to dump Trump overboard before he can enact the final release of JFK assassination materials, scheduled for this October? That comprises 113,000 pages and is alleged to contain some never-before-seen photos relating to the controversial Parkland autopsy.

That's the sizzle. Here's the steak: The spooks can try to claim exemption for any of those documents, but ultimately Trump would have the final say.

So if Trump is still in the White House come October, he could - in theory - do some serious damage to his enemies in the Deep State.

What's more, Vladimir Putin explicitly linked the JFK assassination and Deep State's anti-Trump vendetta in odd remarks he made during an interview last month.

My own position: The CIA as an entity didn't assassinate JFK, but some CIA officers were involved, and that's what the Agency has been stifling all these years.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
This is just an idea, but I would be interested to hear other members' opinions, even if I get a richly-deserved kicking for it.

We can generally accept that the Deep State - as in, the whole bowl of alphabet soup and then some - is trying to shuck itself free of Trump, and he's hanging on like a barnacle. It's engrossing, but why are they doing this? The Russian collusion angle has been drilling a dry seam for months.

Could it be that the objective is to dump Trump overboard before he can enact the final release of JFK assassination materials, scheduled for this October? That comprises 113,000 pages and is alleged to contain some never-before-seen photos relating to the controversial Parkland autopsy.

That's the sizzle. Here's the steak: The spooks can try to claim exemption for any of those documents, but ultimately Trump would have the final say.

So if Trump is still in the White House come October, he could - in theory - do some serious damage to his enemies in the Deep State.

What's more, Vladimir Putin explicitly linked the JFK assassination and Deep State's anti-Trump vendetta in odd remarks he made during an interview last month.

My own position: The CIA as an entity didn't assassinate JFK, but some CIA officers were involved, and that's what the Agency has been stifling all these years.

Officially this probably makes sense but from the public side of things... this is old news.

The only thing they have to fear is retaliation and being taken to task.

Trump swore to clear the swamp so imo he should do a surprise release so it's too late for them to do anything to Trump.

JFK made the same mistake... he announced what he planned giving his enemies time to organize. Trump is doing the same thing.

He should do a sleight of hand...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

We can generally accept that the Deep State - as in, the whole bowl of alphabet soup and then some - is trying to shuck itself free of Trump, and he's hanging on like a barnacle. It's engrossing, but why are they doing this?

Distraction.

Remember Obamas birth certificate? Whether Bush avoided the draft? Clinton and Monica, Hillarys server, all CT to enthrall the masses, keep them divided against one another, while they go on about conquering the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We can generally accept that the Deep State - as in, the whole bowl of alphabet soup and then some - is trying to shuck itself free of Trump, and he's hanging on like a barnacle. It's engrossing, but why are they doing this?

Distraction.

Remember Obamas birth certificate? Whether Bush avoided the draft? Clinton and Monica, Hillarys server, all CT to enthrall the masses, keep them divided against one another, while they go on about conquering the world.

But what are we being distracted from?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thinking about it, that whole thing where Trump and the National Enquirer got together to try to smear Ted Cruz by associating Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald looks like it might be significant too. An early signal that Trump is willing to use JFK "secrets" in a tactical way.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Great theory I concur. we'll have to see come oct.

link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

But what are we being distracted from?

Well, it's more likely what, 'we were' being distracted from, had it not been for the likes of Snowden and Assange..mostly lies and propaganda..mostly the same thing to cover from what our governments were actually doing, even though many people had a good idea... while you talk about it, you were one of those, conspiracy theorists.
The history channel, did a recent hit on the Cubans being responsible for killing JFK in a, 'it all makes sense' format, while it still entailed Oswald being involved.. A CIA man gone rogue....funny that.

link   

Thinking about it, that whole thing where Trump and the National Enquirer got together to try to smear Ted Cruz by associating Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald looks like it might be significant too. An early signal that Trump is willing to use JFK "secrets" in a tactical way.

Speaking of JFK... it goes both ways. Deep State has made that very clear.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Not sure I follow. Could you expand on that a bit, please?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Not sure I follow. Could you expand on that a bit, please?

On Last Man Standing, a news broadcast announced President Pence. Trump's wife was dressed in a replica of Jackie O for the inauguration.. i'm sure there's other examples that i've missed.

Some can argue "entertainment" or "coincidence" but i don't think so.

Deep State controls the presidency and most awake Americans know that. Everything is done on a level that only those "in the know" are fully aware of and those awake guess at.
edit on 4-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Deep State controls the presidency and most awake Americans know that.

Maybe this is the case usually, but my take is that Trump has upset an apple-cart full of rotten apples. Why would Deep State be trying to bring Trump down, if he was already in their pocket? Rhetorical question: it wouldn't happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Maybe this is the case usually, but my take is that Trump has upset an apple-cart full of rotten apples. Why would Deep State be trying to bring Trump down, if he was already in their pocket? Rhetorical question: it wouldn't happen.

Yes... trump is giving them trouble i think. He's harder to control.

Bull in a china shop or maybe "the running of the bull"

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's all elected government that is giving Trump a bad time, the 'deep state' is ways and means, while I would guess that some faces are elected.
Trump hasn't really upset anything with what he says as far as 'deep state goes'
However, he may upset right minded people when he goes round talking about punching people in the face..does that help?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Different people aspire to become President for different reasons....IMHO The Donald did it solely for his Country with reciprocal benefits to his own Legacy.......Trump wishes to see America being steered back in healthy united direction.....and IMHO he will open enough cracks for America to finally HEAL the JFK deep wound.....by outing the Cabal members.

Finally bringing American Justice to the JFK Cabal is the ONLY thing which can IMHO repair rebond and renew the American fabric.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Trump will get to truth!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'll preface this by saying that everything I'm saying comes from nothing than my gut.

But if President Trump decided to release these documents, and the truth turned out to be even remotely similar to what the CT crowd suspects the truth to be, and then something were to "happen" to President Trump, well, I think the term "The whole sh*thouse coming down" would be the understatement of the century.

SHTF would have a whole new definition.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

If this has any relevance to why they want Trump out, it's only one of a trillion factors and a minor one. Everyone calls it the deepstate but it's not one entity. Not only is the deepstate comprised of different groups who are fighting among themselves, they have factions that in-fight too. I would think it's because Trump is lining the pockets of people others don't want lined. Overall, you and I are just slaves to a system we aren't supposed to have an idea of.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

If this has any relevance to why they want Trump out, it's only one of a trillion factors and a minor one. Everyone calls it the deepstate but it's not one entity. Not only is the deepstate comprised of different groups who are fighting among themselves, they have factions that in-fight too.

Oh yeah, agreed. The term "Deep State" was invented (by Peter Dale Scott, iirc) in order to denote an imprecise area of study. The analogy in mind was old exploration terms like "Deep Jungle" or "Darkest Africa", meaning that the Deep State isn't properly mapped (or perhaps not even mappable). It's a place, not an entity.

As for what might come out in October, I doubt there would be anything conclusively identifying the culprits. But as we saw with the CIA's decades-long dance of the seven veils over its plots to get Castro, the damaging stuff might only be in the JFK files sort of by happenstance or very loose connections. (The "Get Castro" plots weren't revealed to the Warren Commission, and this is generally regarded by historians as very serious deception, even though it wasn't directly relevant).

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
I'll preface this by saying that everything I'm saying comes from nothing than my gut.

But if President Trump decided to release these documents, and the truth turned out to be even remotely similar to what the CT crowd suspects the truth to be, and then something were to "happen" to President Trump, well, I think the term "The whole sh*thouse coming down" would be the understatement of the century.

SHTF would have a whole new definition.

Trump will only enable America....lol....dont worry some of the most passionate driven patriotic people I have ever encountered online have been JFK Truthers and they are LEGION.

IMHO Russia and other Countries have full dossiers on the entire Coup de tat.......no one wanted Nuclear War if evidence showed involvement by another Country...it shows evidence that many Countries knew what was going down...everything had to be kept domestic at all costs....no one wanted a full out Nuclear attack by america which could have easily happened.

Now enough time has passed that this scenario is defunct....but chasing down every single Individual and holding them accountable like this example...... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Seeing The Donald's improbable rise to POTUS, I've started to wonder if he's cosmic karmic revenge for JFK. Seriously.

Yes, declassify and illuminate, Mr. President!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join