It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Accelerates! So much for "Fake News"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is anyone keeping track of all the Congressional special elections the Democrats are winning so far this year?
It isn't a difficult task.
You don't any hands or feet on which to count.
edit on b000000312017-07-04T19:07:55-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jul 2017 19:07:55 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes - there is a direct correlation between 'DNC fail' and 'Muh Russia stole Hillarys destiny' - everytime they flog that horse - they lose voters and respect and being taken seriously.

edit on 4-7-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So, we going to investigate that pesky issue of voter fraud as well?

They had a hand in our final outcome right? Not our president?

Lets see who really voted.

Investigate this witch hunt to its resolution. Waste more resources. Lets waste some more on every other issue as well.

edit on 7 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Is anyone keeping track of all the Congressional special elections the Democrats are winning so far this year?
It isn't a difficult task.
You don't any hands or feet on which to count.

Ha! Yes
Bad news for the Democratic Party, if they don't pull their collective heads out and start listening to the majority of the people in this country on the issues of jobs, Illegal Immigration, the 2nd Amendment and Refugees they won't make much headway during the midterm elections and they will be history by 2020 or shortly after.

No big loss as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And you my dear are boring

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I think there is an overlooked republican scandal, Reagan ignored the AIDS crisis for years. He never even spoke of it until over 6000 people died including Reagans friend Rock Hudson , and 10s of thousands were sick!!!! If a Dem had been in office that would never have been the case.

edit on 4-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I think there is an overlooked republican scandal, Reagan ignored the AIDS crisis for years. He never even spoke of it until over 6000 people died and 10s of thousands were sick!!!! If a Dem had been in office that would never have been the case.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Since there was no Democrat in office at the time, and there is no way to see what might have been, we'll never know. Your supposition is all inside your own imagination.

I could likewise say that large swathes of counties in the US are now without insurance providers thanks to Obamacare and if we had had a Republican president or even just one chamber of Congress that would never have happened, but I have no way to know that for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think there is an overlooked republican scandal, Reagan ignored the AIDS crisis for years. He never even spoke of it until over 6000 people died and 10s of thousands were sick!!!! If a Dem had been in office that would never have been the case.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Since there was no Democrat in office at the time, and there is no way to see what might have been, we'll never know. Your supposition is all inside your own imagination.

I could likewise say that large swathes of counties in the US are now without insurance providers thanks to Obamacare and if we had had a Republican president or even just one chamber of Congress that would never have happened, but I have no way to know that for sure.

Sorry, your dead wrong, Democrats went to Reagan for funding and research for years!!! It was mostly Republicans who denied funding.... Here is a Link!!!www.democracynow.org...

!
edit on 4-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I think there is an overlooked republican scandal, Reagan ignored the AIDS crisis for years. He never even spoke of it until over 6000 people died including Reagans friend Rock Hudson , and 10s of thousands were sick!!!! If a Dem had been in office that would never have been the case.

So going off topic on the Russian post because you feel defeated?

Want to do a post on hiv and Reagan. I'll reply.

Loser.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very correct! Little was understood about it and it wasn't even called AIDS/HIV during Reagan. Obama, years later, refused to provide enough funding to even keep up with the new cases. Given a grade of incomplete for his efforts by the Black AIDS Institute of all places for God's sake.

www.blackaids.org...:30-year-aids-report-card-which-presidents-make-the-grade&catid=87:news -2011&Itemid=55

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I will be super surprised if they are able to prove collusion..

I think he did it, or Russia is setting him up, but the burden of proof will be very high when concerning a sitting president.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why do I bet it was the GOP that actually cut the funding...

Throwing money at issues tends to be a democrat position.. stopping funds from being allocated is usually a republican position..

So I'm betting there is more to that story.. I'm seriously doubting the GOP was begging for aids money for Africa and obama said no..

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yea I gotta agree that's not a valid counterpoint.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Large swaths of the country were already uninsured..

Prices were already skyrocketing and medical expenses have long since become unsustainable..

All obama care really did to insurance companies was cap their profits at 20%, eliminate policies that didn't offer any actual coverage, or existing conditions, fine those uninsured and give subsidies..

What part of that is costing the insurance companies more money??

Maybe the pre existing conditions,
I've gotten a refund check from humana so I know they have made their 20%+..

In fact they seem to have just been given access to tax payer funds..

I think they are scared trump will kill the subsidies and then the insurance companies might not get paid anything they are owed.

And 20% isn't enough money for them.. even though they don't actually prefirm a healthcare related function. They are just middle men.

Our healthcare ststem has been screwed. That doesn't land at obamas feet.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IAMTAT

Strong with this one, the derangement is.*

Just remember that no matter what wild allegations the DNC dreams up, Hillary is guilty of the same 10x worse.

Did you see Podesta on FOX the other day?

Yea, I have a feeling the DNC is going to drop this really soon.

>>>> Does anybody else see Podesta and have their skin crawl? I mean like he makes you physically ill and its like you're looking at something pretending to be human but you know inside him there's something completely sinister and dark and twisted and you wouldn't want to be near him.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

THIS

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Jump on the Trump Train to MAGA before it's too late.

2.13 mark - this guy has joined the Moscow train - nothing but blue skies

[/yvid]

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You guys should remember these gentleman and ladies are professional interrogators. And we should remember that they wouldn't be pulling these guys in without good reason.

Ya think?
from the OPS link

The planned interviews represent progress for a panel that’s been so divided by partisan mistrust that its members have struggled to agree on their probe’s mission and scope. The committee’s Senate counterpart has conducted far more interviews.

Caputo has said he wants to testify to dismiss any notion of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.Caputo worked in Russia in the 1990s and in the early 2000s for a Russian conglomerate that supported President Vladimir Putin.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Why do I bet it was the GOP that actually cut the funding...

Throwing money at issues tends to be a democrat position.. stopping funds from being allocated is usually a republican position..

So I'm betting there is more to that story.. I'm seriously doubting the GOP was begging for aids money for Africa and obama said no..

The answer to your question is that you did no research and you are politically biased.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Caputo has said he wants to testify to dismiss any notion of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Because admitting he doesn't want to testify would look really, really bad. Note that the hearings will not be public.

Caputo worked in Russia in the 1990s and in the early 2000s for a Russian conglomerate that supported President Vladimir Putin.

This is why. Nothing to see here. Move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join