It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Accelerates! So much for "Fake News"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Fact, Trump is under investigation. Any facts regarding the investigation?

Imo, this will continue until Trump is out of office. If by any chance the investigation ends sooner, Trump will then appoint new heads to the intelligence agencies. Then Obama, the Clintons, Wasserman-Shultz, Comey, Loretta Lynch, etc.. might be under investigation. The left will do anything to stop this, as evident by their non-ending lies by the MSM & their incitement of violence towards Trump & his supporters.

Under the constitution of the USA, one is considered innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

edit on 4-7-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And old enough to know that the wheels turn. It's no secret that all the great political scandals of the twentieth century had republicans at their heart.

Now that's funny.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

So it's not a complete waste of time.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

And old enough to know that the wheels turn. It's no secret that all the great political scandals of the twentieth century had republicans at their heart.

Now that's funny.

How quickly the choose to forget the Cigars and the sperm stained blue dresses?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

So it's not a complete waste of time.

Happy 4th of July to ya Silly!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
So the right who support trump, can say all they would like [and they will] trumps team is being investigated, you can not argue they are not. Now things are FINALLY moving forward. Seems that trumps great "relief" over firing Comey, is not going to stop the investigations, You know the one that trump said was not taking place OVER AND OVER. You cant say he did not lie. It really does not take a rocket scientist to figure out there has to be a reason he LIED for months!! Those who support trump should be angry with the man. I am not. I don't support him, and he has been making his own bed!!!

www.yahoo.com...

I feel really sorry for the dwindling supporters, they really have been mislead. The man is and always has been poison.

Lol, it was never meant to stop the investigations. It was meant to get the grandstanding twit, who thought he had the power of the US AG, out of the FBI so they could hire someone who wanted to lead the FBI and not be a media darling.

You libs have fun here consoling each other, the rest of us knew the investigations were going to continue. Just like we know an old WWE video trolling CNN is political humor.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Those guys are retired. These are new people.

And they were lying for the republican...who told them to.
Can't trust em as far as you can kick em.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the Carter Page interview.

Oh wait, isn't someone stalling that?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think this op points out that ATS may be in need of age verification.

Why don't you comment on Podestas acceptance of MILLIONS of dollars from Russia

OR the uranium deal?

'Cause emotions?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
So the right who support trump, can say all they would like [and they will] trumps team is being investigated, you can not argue they are not.

So people whom support Trump are inherently the "right"?

Does the existence of an investigation alone prove wrongdoing?

I must have seen about 10,000 posts all last year about how Hillary having all of those investigations going into her, that the existence of the investigations themselves didn't alone prove. I'd wager a house that you were part of that drummer. Now be honest with yourself, can you point out more dead nuts bombshells of Trump actually doing sin in his allegations to the same degree of the lists of sins Hillary herself did in hers? So now that you've settled on Hillary was absolutely innocent because int h rigged system of zero accountability that we call "politics", she wasn't charged. So now if Trump isn't charged wont that mean you shouldn't press on with the narrative? Or do you get off on being an absolutely hypocrite?

edit on 4-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
America is becoming a trainwreck of a country thanks to this ridiculous investigation.

Like the McCarthyist era only worse since the actual communists are allowed to riot in the streets with no consequences of any kind.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't care about their political party.

Invade you haven't noticed, the party is over.

MAGA

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

It's no secret that all the great political scandals of the twentieth century had republicans at their heart.

If your political views are no better researched than the above statement I feel bad for you.

Link

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: thesaneone

Now that's funny.

How quickly the choose to forget the Cigars and the sperm stained blue dresses?

The really sad thing is that most don't remember or know that Clinton was only 1 vote away from being removed from office.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

The libs are ruining this country with this. I'm pretty sure their only motivation is they don't like Trump. Evil, jealous people...

Actually , it isnt so much they dont like Trump. They have to get shed of him before his Admin brings all their illegalities to the forefront .
If Hillary had have won , they could have kept everything hidden . Notice how quick the ex-Criminal in Chief started moving documents to his "library" to keep them from being accessed for so many years .
Its on the way.....
Hold on tight in the rumble seat , bumpy road ahead...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Senate or Congress wont do diddly, too many in the Republican leadership are on the hook for the dirty Russian money & DNC hacks.

But Mueller on the other hand has been busy hiring former prosecutors for his investigation.
All skilled in the art of dirty international money & the filthy oligarchs like Putin who profit off the people.

Mueller adds federal prosecutor who brought down Enron to Trump investigation

nypost.com...

Special counselor adds former Preet Bharara prosecutor to Russia probe: Reports

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Man Investigating Donald Trump’s Russia Connections Is Assembling a Murderer’s Row of Prosecutors

www.gq.com...

So if the investigation is going no where why all the top prosecutors?

K~

Oh & of course we know the difference between Serbia & Siberia.
Serbia is where the majority rounded up their neighbors & countrymen then butchered them like animals.
Men, woman & children killed just because they had a different look or religion.
Kind of just the thing the right-wing christian fanatics would like to do in America if they thought they could get away with it.
edit on 4-7-2017 by aethertek because: kantspel

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That Yahoo article seems to be crap. It talks about things that are not even relative to what the OP is saying. It just states they are starting to do more interviews, and the Manafont thing is from 2009-2012, way before Trump was even thinking of running. There appears to be nothing in that article worth even mentioning.

I'd like to see some real evidence to show that Trump's team had some ties to Russia, nothing even worth considering has come out yet. If something real came out, I wouldn't mind all the money they were spending on this investigation.

Yahoo kind of sucks at this kind of reporting sometimes. Sometimes they do post the truth though, they are better than some of the big name media companies.

I don't know what you are seeing in that article OP, I cannot see anything at all that is worth making a thread out of.

I actually do not like trump's personality that much, but I did not want to see Hillary get in. We have much more hope getting our economy fixed with Trump or a republican. We have more chance of losing our rights in this country with some Democrats that want to make us join into the nwo. What is going on in Europe is nothing less than some people trying to take over all of the west.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So, thread summary so far:

OP - Trump and co still under investigation
ATS - It's all fake news
ATS - It's been going on forever and nothing has come of it
ATS - Yeah, but Hillary, Podesta, yadda yadda

So, yeah, you can deflect all you want, but it's definitely true the investigation (5 of them in fact) is still going on. That is not fake news. The fact that it is still going after all these months should have you just a little worried (ie there's still not enough reason to stop it). Oh, and Hillary is not president, Trump is (not that that's a good thing).

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Once all this is done, I'll expect an apology thread on why you were blind, naive and ignorant. You will also explain your willfully dense behavior inregards to solid factual information that cast positively light on OUR democratically elected President.

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure Yoda would have said "Is strong"

As in
"The denial is strong with this one".

You can try but you're not wishing this away.
And unlike the witch hunt for Hillary this time there's a real witch at the end of the hunt .

Too bad huh. Trump really is a crook.
Lock him up.
Lock him up....

Textbook definition of projection right here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join