It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Accelerates! So much for "Fake News"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

They call names and attach memes because they don't have an argument.
Consider it a compliment.
They are the toughest on the ones they know are right.
The more memes they throw at you the more triggered and without an argument they are and the more you can be sure you're correct.
I just laugh now.
And some posts are so worthless I simply ignore them all together.
Like a few above.

link   

Oh never mind, saw all the fireworks and thought this was a thread to honor the 4th of July! My bad!

link   

Do you think the intel agencies are just doing this for fun?

You wouldn't be referring to the same intelligence agencies that lied about weapons of mass destruction to justify an invasion for oil?

Or maybe you're referring to the intelligence agencies that funded and armed the jigadis and then lied about it to congress?

Or were you referring to the intelligence agencies that spied on a private citizen for political reasons?

Subverted much?

edit on 7/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I finally get it.

You are the funny bot, making jokes all the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

They already had lawyers. Now the have criminal lawyers.
Yeah innocent as baby lambs.
And scared.
Lies and lies and more lies and these guys don't take kindly to being lied to.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We've already got Mike Flynn and his son. So, your nothing bet is null and void. We've already got Manafort admitting he brokered the "No weapons for Ukraine rebels rewrite in the RNC Platform when Trump won the nomination. So, there's that too.

You realize that Soros funded the civil uprising in Ukraine, right?

Soros wrecks Taiwan, destabilizing their currency.

Soros wrecks the UK and destabilizes the pound.

Soros funds violent protests that lead to more than 200 dead and a country in civil war, all in the name of his beloved central bank.

You let yourself be fooled.

So about that 100$ bet. You going to take it up or no?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Comey and Sessions said there was nothing. Those were the big interviews.

The libs are ruining this country with this. I'm pretty sure their only motivation is they don't like Trump. Evil, jealous people...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Bet he never mentions it.
Or Ukraine for that matter.
It will all be "the best chocolate cake you ever had and two scoops of Rocky road. "

When he comes back we will hear how he and Vlad are BFFs while Putin plays him like a fiddle.
Putin knows all he has to do is flatter trump and he goes belly up.
Or maybe show him a picture of a baby. He seems to like the little ones enough. That gets an emotional response from him.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You wouldn't be referring to the same intelligence agencies that lied about weapons of mass destruction to justify an invasion for oil?

Hold on here. The intelligence agencies didn't lie to the President and the Vice President about WMDs. The Vice President lied to the President about the intelligence.

Bush hawks knew there was no good intelligence establishing that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). And in what could easily be interpreted as near-treason, they never told the president about the weakness of the intelligence, several former high-ranking officials from the administration have told me.
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yes, it's all the Illuminati's fault!
You nailed it!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Lies and lies and more lies.

Yup and you all let the media get away with it, I hope you guys wake up soon and come back to reality.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh no honey they just hired them. There's nothing here just smoke and mirrors.
All with Russian spies behind them but it's ok.
LOL

If there's nothing to this I will eat my hat.

link   

Sssssh Be quiet, you don't know what you're talking about or even celebrating for.

You talk about deflate an you're right to some degree, the leftist obstructionist that is. Quickly loosing momentum, you ignorant folk keep grasping straws. Seriously, its sad, real sad.

Once all this is done, I'll expect an apology thread on why you were blind, naive and ignorant. You will also explain your willfully dense behavior inregards to solid factual information that cast positively light on OUR democratically elected President.

....an I guess we're doing this now.

Guess WE can Finish things off like THIS AS well, eh?
Smdh

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Benghazi was in 2011. They were still investigating it last year.
What's your point?
It takes as long as it takes.
But it probably won't be much longer.
It's heating up.

Comparing this to Benghazi is silly. Benghazi was an actual, physical event in which people died.

This Russian "collusion" hasn't taken shape as anything but imaginary over the past year.

I can tell you that unicorn farts smell like lemongrass and still be investigating this statement in 2018, but does it prove anything? I can't provide any evidence....yet!. But I'll tell you this much, the unicorn fart investigation is certainly heating up!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

If you want we can put money on it and keep it in escrow at an online gambling hub of your choice.

I'll put $100 down that nothing comes of the Russian collusion probe (aside from Rice, Lynch).

Like I said, if nothing was found, this would have been dropped months ago. U.S. intel, has found Russia did hack our electoral process. That is a fact. The only question is, did any of trumps team knowingly participate. Rice, Lynch, Flynn. Come on man. Do you think the intel agencies are just doing this for fun?

Are you new to politics?

These arse weasels will keep an investigation going for years if told to... its not like the actual agents on the ground make the decision to prosecute, let go, or continue an investigation its political appointees.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Silly, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be welcoming you with open arms, the day you decide to come over to reality with the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They are all itching to clear their name, mostly because they've been ran through the mud. For instance Manafort was accused of corruption, but Ukrainian prosecutors found no proof, as your article states. The allegations were just that, allegations, no more.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Right a big fat nothing burger with lettuce and tomato and onion and pickles and ketchup and mustard and mayo and sesame seed buns too.
Which means a lot.

What does this have to do with any elections or was that your attempt at count coup on me lol.
I'm tougher than that sweetly lie.
And old enough to know that the wheels turn.

It's no secret that all the great political scandals of the twentieth century had republicans at their heart.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Anyone notice it's now July? This "probe" has now been going on for a solid 9 months and has yielded ZERO evidence.

How do you know..because he said she said? Unless of course you are an insider whistleblowing to us, because we know feck nothing. (that's Irish for ZERO)

For the OP, I get the feeling you don't like Trump that much..
neither do I, but don't lower yourself by omitting caps for his surname, it's not etiquette, people might think you are biased in some way.
edit on 4-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Comey and Sessions said there was nothing. Those were the big interviews.

The libs are ruining this country with this. I'm pretty sure their only motivation is they don't like Trump. Evil, jealous people...

[/quote

Comey did not say there was nothing, what are you talking about???? He said plenty, also you have no idea what was said in the privet interview.....As for Sessions. Come on, he hardly answered anything, other than, I don't remember, I don't recall, I am not sure. He knew way more than he said, that is for sure.

Back to Comey, maybe you should actually watch his testimony........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join