It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Accelerates! So much for "Fake News"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure Yoda would have said "Is strong"

As in
"The denial is strong with this one".

You can try but you're not wishing this away.
And unlike the witch hunt for Hillary this time there's a real witch at the end of the hunt .

Too bad huh. Trump really is a crook.
Lock him up.
Lock him up....

Ah Sillyolme......who you gonna vote for in 2020?
Because there is going to be Trump and 12 no name Independent Party idiots that don't know what Aleppo is.
Your bleeding heart Leftist Dem Party will be gone when the investigation is over......there will be nobody left with any credibility.
Jump on the Trump Train to MAGA before it's too late.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch. Now that is a can of worms that's going to explode. Something to be excited about!

In fact, Susan Rice has already agreed to testify. She just has to get a few more lies lined up in a logical Manner and then she will appear before the Senate intelligence committee. Hopefully next week.
edit on 7/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The story linked to in the OP concerns the House Intelligence Committee, which has been looking at the 'Russian collusion' angle for quite a while. This has been public knowledge all along.

It's separate from the issue of whether or not Trump himself is the focus of an investigation - and I think the question is still unresolved. AFAIK Trump has said he isn't under personal investigation, but no authoritative person has come out and said the opposite.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He says that but let's see what questions they have for him.
Anyone can put up a brave front. Lol.
Like the crook who says "give me a lie detector test" even though he knows he won't pass, because he also knows that since they are inadmissible in court they probably won't.

You guys should remember these gentleman and ladies are professional interrogators. And we should remember that they wouldn't be pulling these guys in without good reason.
And if you really believe no one is worried please explain all the top shelf lawyers suddenly very busy on capitol hill.
Why is everybody lawyering up?
Hint...They are worried.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch. Now that is a can of worms that's going to explode. Something to be excited about!

In fact, Susan Rice has already agreed to testify. She just has to get a few more lies lined up in a logical Manner and then she will appear before the Senate intelligence committee. Hopefully next week.

They should just secretly lace the holy bible with truth serum and tell nobody about it. This would put back the truth in nothing but the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You don't really believe nothing will be found do you?

These guys are as crooked as a country mile.
They already have a ton of stuff.

Trump hired from the criminal gene pool. He needed people as shady as himself. Wonder what Flynn has on him that even after firing him he keeps him close?
He likes to play the loyalty card but I bet he also plays that better hope card more often than we know.
And he's a list maker and score keeper too. He won't be against blackmailing them if he has to .

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATt

Please enlighten me. How am I deranged? You can say what you want, the fact is trump and his team is under investigation. Its a fact. There is no derangement there. You might want to check yourself though. trump said himself when he fired Comey, he was relieved, why? Because of RUSSIA....

Anymore, I just really have to laugh at people like yourself. Why don't you give me a link that there is no investigation, and that the U.S. intel, are not questioning people, behind closed doors, oh wait that would be trumps twitter feed.

This is real, and if there was nothing found it would have been dropped months ago.......

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What do you have? Beside empty hyperbole?

It's curtains for ya Sally boy curtains... lol

Read much Mickey Spillane?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If you want we can put money on it and keep it in escrow at an online gambling hub of your choice.

I'll put $100 down that nothing comes of the Russian collusion probe (aside from Rice, Lynch).

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Who said Serbia fool. I said Siberia and I mean Siberia. Mind your own business nosey.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is everybody lawyering up?

Because that's what you do, are trying to say innocent people don't lawyer up?

What a dumb thing to say.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah it's about ice cream.
Shakes head.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The more outrageously a prolifically Trump tweets, the closer the Russian probe is hitting to Trump's homebase.

While Putin is demanding the US return their spy compounds, according to the White House, Trump has no intention of discussing the Russian meddling, that got their compounds seized in the first place, with Putin at their upcoming meeting.

Nah, no collusion there!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Benghazi was in 2011. They were still investigating it last year.
What's your point?
It takes as long as it takes.
But it probably won't be much longer.
It's heating up.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And if you really believe no one is worried please explain all the top shelf lawyers suddenly very busy on capitol hill. Why is everybody lawyering up? Hint...They are worried.

Trump even hired one of Clinton's lawyers for his lawyer team.

Even his staff has lawyered up along with Ivanka and Jared. If you have nothing to hide.....wtf....

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'll put $100 down that nothing comes of the Russian collusion probe (aside from Rice, Lynch).

We've already got Mike Flynn and his son. So, your nothing bet is null and void. We've already got Manafort admitting he brokered the "No weapons for Ukraine rebels rewrite in the RNC Platform when Trump won the nomination. So, there's that too.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So that would be ...No?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah it's about ice cream.
Shakes head.

It's about a big fat nothing burger. Your angry "Trumps a Crook" platform has produced no results. In fact your team can't seem to win an election recently with it. So, just keep on doing what you do I'm certain it will either eventually work out for you or the Democratic Party will dissolve.
edit on 4-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah can't wait to watch that balloon deflate with the sound of flatulence as it flies around the room.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

If you want we can put money on it and keep it in escrow at an online gambling hub of your choice.

Like I said, if nothing was found, this would have been dropped months ago. U.S. intel, has found Russia did hack our electoral process. That is a fact. The only question is, did any of trumps team knowingly participate. Rice, Lynch, Flynn. Come on man. Do you think the intel agencies are just doing this for fun?

Also, it really is funny how many of you, said there was no investigation at all....back in January and February, people argued that there was no investigation AT ALL, why? Because trump told you there was not!!! How did that work out for you? Also why the hell was he trying so hard to make us think there was no investigation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join