It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Probe Accelerates! So much for "Fake News"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So the right who support trump, can say all they would like [and they will] trumps team is being investigated, you can not argue they are not. Now things are FINALLY moving forward. Seems that trumps great "relief" over firing Comey, is not going to stop the investigations, You know the one that trump said was not taking place OVER AND OVER. You cant say he did not lie. It really does not take a rocket scientist to figure out there has to be a reason he LIED for months!! Those who support trump should be angry with the man. I am not. I don't support him, and he has been making his own bed!!!

www.yahoo.com...

I feel really sorry for the dwindling supporters, they really have been mislead. The man is and always has been poison.

edit on 4-7-2017 by kurthall because: fix

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I share your sentiment.

...already
edit on 216k2017Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You have snow in Siberia in June?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I share your sentiment.

...already

Do you need some Kleenex? Its a fact man. You cant change the facts....He and his team are under investigation...If you don't want to know what is really going on stick to trumps twitter feed.....
Don't bash me because you don't like what I am saying. Its the truth, which I know you as a trump supporter are not used to hearing........

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"The derangement strong with this one."

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Russia Probe Accelerates as House Committee Plans Interviews

Billy House

Mon, Jul 3 11:34 AM PDT

The House Intelligence Committee is accelerating its probe of possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, with plans to hold closed-door interviews with former campaign officials Michael Caputo and Paul Manafort.

Caputo, a former Trump adviser, is scheduled to appear on July 14, according to his lawyer, Dennis Vacco of Buffalo, New York.

Manafort, the former Trump campaign manager, previously said he’d speak with the committee and hasn’t scheduled a date yet, said his spokesman, Jason Maloni, on Monday. 

The planned interviews represent progress for a panel that’s been so divided by partisan mistrust that its members have struggled to agree on their probe’s mission and scope. The committee’s Senate counterpart has conducted far more interviews

From the article.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't mind me i'm just here to post some
Is Kurthall addicted to them or something? Dude you should get some help.

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Give it up....you Leftists are going nowhere fast.
What they are investigating is fake news manufactured by your Leftist DNC cronies.
And when the investigation is over, when nothing is found.....kiss the Democratic Party goodbye, the Trump train is gonna run your asses over.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Caputo has said he wants to testify to dismiss any notion of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Yeah they seem worried?

Hey Kurt,

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure Yoda would have said "Is strong"

As in
"The denial is strong with this one".

You can try but you're not wishing this away.
And unlike the witch hunt for Hillary this time there's a real witch at the end of the hunt .

Too bad huh. Trump really is a crook.
Lock him up.
Lock him up....

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Nikola014
I share your sentiment.

...already

Its the truth, which I know you as a trump supporter are not used to hearing........

The truth? LOL
You Leftists never let the truth get in the way of perfectly good lies.
Keep believing your propaganda....it will be all over for you guys soon.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This investigation has been on going for well over a year now and the only thing that has been learned is that Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream while others only get one. With all of the leaks, if ANYTHING was there we would know it. Huge nothing burger.

Breaking news, the left is continuing to lose it just like they lost 2,000 elections.

Keep up the loser platform, we like it.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

You have snow in Siberia in June?

Serbia and Siberia are not the same thing. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Anyone notice it's now July? This "probe" has now been going on for a solid 9 months and has yielded ZERO evidence.

One month from now, 3 months from now, 6 months from now the same BS rhetoric will still be broadcasted from the MSM with the same results. I'm not a Trump supporter. Didn't vote for him, and if given a second chance, still wouldn't vote him. But it's time people start viewing things more objectively than subjectively.

Yes, I get it, you hate Trump and you feel this nation has been robbed. That certainly doesn't make the nonsensical narratives true because they comfort your political ideology.
edit on 4-7-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

link   
Welp, might as well settle in, see how high this one flies.

+5 more 
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
So...have nothing to add to the discussion then?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wow, so much butt-hurt.

My suggestion is let go of the past and start looking towards the future because this is you right now.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy
So...have nothing to add to the discussion then?

Oh no the
posting is contagious. Abandon thread i repeat abandon thread. *cough* It's already to late for me but save yourselves. *cough*

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Strong with this one, the derangement is.*

Just remember that no matter what wild allegations the DNC dreams up, Hillary is guilty of the same 10x worse.

Did you see Podesta on FOX the other day?

Yea, I have a feeling the DNC is going to drop this really soon.

edit on 7/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join