It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1776 - 2017 - Happy 241st Birthday America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
To think that my house is older than the US!

Let's see if the US survives the next 200 years. I hope so.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
July 4th . The day that the US declared its Independence from Britain . Thus the British WON the day as they no longer had the headaches and strife of managing us wild heathens across the pond

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Happy 4th!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Happy Birthday to our allies from World War 1 and 2! Our paths got separated somewhere along the way, but here's to some better times! Our two great nations share the same values of freedom and independence, and we should celebrate that. If I'm being honest, my visit to the United States during the '70s, really sparked in me the love for freedom, which I carried back to my communist country back then. Which truth to be told, caused me a lot of trouble, but it was worth it.

Continue to protect the values that make you great. Continue to fight back against those who wish to take them away, whether they be from the inside, or outside of the US.

edit on 243k2017Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
A special note from Her Majesty, the Queen.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Happy 4th of July to all my yank mates (you know who you are), I'm having a few cold ones with ya'll today.

God Bless the United States of America and all her patriotic freedom loving, pro-constitution citizens.

Now, if you're a real yank, and a dog owner - can you make him/her do this to celebrate the day? - I don't think so......

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting... I for one welcome our new K9 overlords...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am impressed... I am also fairly certain that pup could do a better job than 95% of our sitting congress critters...

So I to welcome our new K9 overlords.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Happy Birth Day Pinocchio.... Love you, bro.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join