It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure happened in 1976!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

This was very mysterious, they didn't find who did it, and it never happened again, which makes you think...Why!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Both my ex's we're hybrids... Either that or plain she-devils......

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Davg80

Even since ....there have been sitting panels of astro-physicists, professors, government leaders, writers, military advisors...all have met (and can to viewed on YouTube,NASA and other video sites in many cases)...including governments all releasing their UFO files...and even heads of State like Canada, and astronauts...all stating disclosure.

But we will never get what all considers as such. The evidence has always been there...announcements have been made by well-known, powerful and believable people...and have gone ignored.

No one person or group speaks for, represents or will be believed by the whole world at the same time....

So right .

About 10 years ago a Director of NASA Admitted they ( NASA ) are Aware of these Objects
and had been Known for a while Now , and seem like they are not a Threat on National Television
when a News Network reported Mysterious objects

he was Smart Enough not to Say Alien or E.t. Craft as in Unknown Objects
as they dont know who they are!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your post ties into the word "genius" which apparently has it's origins in ancient Greece. I can't claim to know much about it, just found it worthy of a mention.

Genius or Juno for women, was an entity of divinity associated with every human being, in a sense that belief could be tied with many sightings of UFO's.

It's a feeling I've never been able to drop either... I try to be logical and objective about sightings, especially my own, but yeah... The mind ponders.

Very interesting post.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Both my ex's we're hybrids... Either that or plain she-devils......

She-devils. They hate life and love to cause pain and heartache.

Two of my ex's were of that ilk too.

edit on 7-7-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Robert Temple book Sirius Mystery is interesting because the CIA mysteriously tampered with his research into the book and weren’t happy he published it.

I think I know why they didn’t like him publishing a book on Ancient Aliens.

Robert Temple is a serious and respected researcher not a von daniken type

Recall the CIA has an operation to mock the UFO revelations and they didn’t take kindly to a respected researcher publishing this theory.

Von daniken, and Zechariah Sitchin two non scientific researchers fine, but not an establishment guy

Temple wondered what was behind the CIA’s plots to mess him up

And Temple's book was not followed up by him although it did reach a decent audience.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There are probably whole libraries to that and related subjects in the FBI Vault and Wikileaks.

There's not really much in the public domain that indicates ETI....if anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well then! You know too!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join