It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle in Dorset, UK 06/17/17

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You could always get a piece of wood and try your own experiment, or get hold of a wheat stem instead of continually making assumptions. Ever been in a field of wheat?

Ah but you taught me that all I need to do is post a URL to a website, and my opinion is then fully covered, with nothing more to do beyond that than defend it. Seriously, what is your problem? You have an actual disdain of people who are interested in crop circles or something on a UFO forum? What is that about, can you explain please, not just for me, for everyone here, so we know where you're coming from? I told you I already know your type, with a 2017 registration date, you're not exactly the first of your kind round here, and you won't be the last, but you will just fade into the background with such a closed mind on the subject. Goodbye!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Off you flounce then, sunshine. And take your assumptions about me and your personal attacks with you.

Me, a closed mind? Pot and kettle springs to mind.

I did not actually post a URL so that shows how well you bother to read my posts.

Good day to you, sir, good day to you.

edit on 5-7-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

Not mars bars

It's left side and right side Twix

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm trying to ascertain the process which would be used to ensure that snapping doesn't happen at all.

Can you or anyone actually prove that snapping doesn't happen?

I have seen the research and know where you coming from.

I have seen the sampling of the stems the alleged tests done.

Its implied that the whole circle is like this, all stems bent and not broken.

Is this claim done by sampling stems and using the samples to create a statistic or actually by checking the 10s of thousands stems?

Sure, but is what you say coming from the human angle or the extraterrestrial one?

WTF

Yeah I have spoken to Jesus and ET on the net before as well, however, not sure how I give the impression that I would post from an ET perspective.

Because if you stomp wheat with a board you're going to snap some of it at some point, no matter how moisturised it is.

just thinking out aloud

could there be other ways, newer and improved techniques that aren't as widely known unless you are an actual circle maker?

Maybe there is no stomping involved, maybe there is a gentle way to manipulate the crops and also less time consuming than how its widely known that crop circles are made.

I don't see that it becomes effectively and exclusively elastic for a few hours a night, and that boarders get lucky by sometimes snapping it all and sometimes snapping nothing at all, purely because of moisture levels. As far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong) there are no known ways to bend crop without breaking it.

effectively and exclusively elastic at night for a few hours?

do you live on earth?

I mentioned every night the temp and what not to be different, just because it becomes day time doesn't mean that the ever changing atmosphere stops changing because its day time.

Moist crops would be ideal to create this bent stem.

there is a lot of planning involved in making the circles,

Could one of the steps of planning be..... observing the weather and condition and choosing a location based on that.

Things work out, crop circles are made with bent and not broken stems.

Other times, The predicted condition of the weather were not correct or there was a unexpected change which made the atmosphere drier than what was expected.

Some circles have bent crops other have broken.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I'm trying to ascertain the process which would be used to ensure that snapping doesn't happen at all.

Can you or anyone actually prove that snapping doesn't happen?

I have seen the research and know where you coming from.

I have seen the sampling of the stems the alleged tests done.

Its implied that the whole circle is like this, all stems bent and not broken.

Is this claim done by sampling stems and using the samples to create a statistic or actually by checking the 10s of thousands stems?

Sure, but is what you say coming from the human angle or the extraterrestrial one?

WTF

Yeah I have spoken to Jesus and ET on the net before as well, however, not sure how I give the impression that I would post from an ET perspective.

Because if you stomp wheat with a board you're going to snap some of it at some point, no matter how moisturised it is.

just thinking out aloud

could there be other ways, newer and improved techniques that aren't as widely known unless you are an actual circle maker?

Maybe there is no stomping involved, maybe there is a gentle way to manipulate the crops and also less time consuming than how its widely known that crop circles are made.

I don't see that it becomes effectively and exclusively elastic for a few hours a night, and that boarders get lucky by sometimes snapping it all and sometimes snapping nothing at all, purely because of moisture levels. As far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong) there are no known ways to bend crop without breaking it.

effectively and exclusively elastic at night for a few hours?

do you live on earth?

I mentioned every night the temp and what not to be different, just because it becomes day time doesn't mean that the ever changing atmosphere stops changing because its day time.

Moist crops would be ideal to create this bent stem.

there is a lot of planning involved in making the circles,

Could one of the steps of planning be..... observing the weather and condition and choosing a location based on that.

Things work out, crop circles are made with bent and not broken stems.

Other times, The predicted condition of the weather were not correct or there was a unexpected change which made the atmosphere drier than what was expected.

Some circles have bent crops other have broken.

How do you explain the bulging nodes allegedly done by heat?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Excuse my ignorance - I don't know how to link to a news source but there is a recent article in the Telegraph: "Crop Circles Demystified: How The Patterns Are Created" dated 30th June 2017 which pretty much spills the beans. It also answers questions about how the stems are bent not broken.

Apparently one Matthew Williams was the first to be prosecuted for destruction of crops so that should shut certain people up.

Is anyone more tech savvy than me able to post a link to this article?

Thanks in advance if anyone can be bothered to help me out!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here's the Badbury Rings (OP crop circle) "ball of light"/ufo isolated and with some filters (best viewed in fullscreen HD 1080):

Balls of light: 1
Men with boards: 0

(for now, at least
)

The original footage has a 4k version, someone might want to check that out. I've asked for the full shot, but the 4k footage may show better if it's something normal, ie birds or another drone in the area. That said, it seems to be skimming the top of the crop, which isn't uncommon for the "balls of light" stuff.
edit on 5-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Matthew Williams, 30, of Devizes, Wiltshire, was fined £100 by magistrates in November 2000 after admitting damaging a farmer's crops near Marlborough, Wiltshire.

He successfully proved it was possible to create a seven-pointed star, but was prosecuted after publishing the results on the internet.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Matthew Williams: I suppose in an ironic sense it’s slightly funny to look at my situation as being that I’m hated by the people who believe crop circles are made by aliens and they say well, people can’t make them.

So I’m hated by those guys. But then the skeptics who would like to say, oh look, Matt Williams is saying they’re made by people and he can prove it so therefore everyone who believes in that is crap. And then when they dig beneath the surface they find out actually I believe in the paranormal and I believe in these things which doesn’t go with some sort of hardcore skeptics.

So I’m hated from both directions really. So that’s kind of ironic. My whole time involved in paranormal research has told me there is definitely something else going on. There are ghosts. There are UFOs that people see. People have strange experiences that can’t be explained in their lives. I came into this as more of a skeptic than people would think, and I had experiences which told me there was something going on.

Then hanging around in Wiltshire looking at the crop circles I got drawn into making them to kind of test the waters; to kind of see what people would think about this. And I had the strangest thing happen to me that I literally didn’t expect, which was that paranormal things started happening because we were making the crop circles.

This is the hardest thing to get across to both camps because the skeptic side, they just want to say it’s humans isn’t it? So therefore, case closed. And I’ve always been telling people, no, the fact that humans make them is not case closed because unfortunately or fortunately, whichever way you want to look at it, we’re having strange experiences. The people who visit the circles afterwards are having strange experiences.

skeptiko.com...

Matthew is also the guy capturing all the aerial footage in recent times (as posted in this thread). But you're a local, you should know all this...!
edit on 5-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

I was going to add a process of adding heat to the moist stems to make them even more bendable in that little scenario or attempted explanation because I remember something about traces heat radiation being found in crops that were analyzed and what not.

Adding heat to a moist will do the obvious thing and dry the moisture, however the moisture when heated makes the stem even more malleable I think its heat that allows the water or moisture to be absorbed quicker due to how the molecules of water act when its cold or hot.

How do I explain the bulging nodes done by heat?

if they are done by heat then simply add heat to the process would do the trick.

Are you asking what method would used to add heat?

If so, off the top of my head I cannot answer and would have to think more about it or actually research what would a viable tool or process circle makers could use to add heat to moist stems.

edit on 5-7-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna If not "Man Made" as you say, then what? What could have made this if Man did not?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Nothing to say about the Telegraph article, then?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

I was going to add a process of adding heat to the moist stems to make them even more bendable in that little scenario or attempted explanation because I remember something about traces heat radiation being found in crops that were analyzed and what not.

Adding heat to a moist will do the obvious thing and dry the moisture, however the moisture when heated makes the stem even more malleable I think its heat that allows the water or moisture to be absorbed quicker due to how the molecules of water act when its cold or hot.

How do I explain the bulging nodes done by heat?

if they are done by heat then simply add heat to the process would do the trick.

Are you asking what method would used to add heat?

If so, off the top of my head I cannot answer and would have to think more about it or actually research what would a viable tool or process circle makers could use to add heat to moist stems.

Since you took the time to answer... i know that I've mentioned the possibility of acoustic technology but i suppose light could work as well right?

Would either create the expanded nodes?

I don't believe that its boards in most "real" circles. i think there's tech involved.

Not necessarily alien tech... hell we all have computers. Who knows what geniuses can create with the right motivation and skills...
edit on 6-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes but the telegraph article was light on information so I posted the BBC one with the conviction information.

Another new one, away from Avebury and nearer Warminster a good 40 miles away? The swirls! Defined central points of origin and the detail from that point outwards... Great interweaving effect, a real vibe from this one - and, chortle, sort of distanced itself from the recent fakery over at Boreham Wood

By whomever, this "fidget spinner" is a great follow up, another level of detail. Whether its circlemakers realizing their Boreham one was a bit tame, or dem aliens, it's a statement of a strong season this year at the least. Someone is into it bigly this year...!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Edit. And it's right on the doorstep of a place called Boreham. Is it that alien intelligence using humor again??

edit on 6-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Is that the Battlesbury Hill one?

Why do you think the Telegraph article was light on info? It explains how it's all done. Are you able to post a link to it so others can decide for themselves? I don't know how to.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Same design was created in 1997
1997 Crop Circle

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Are there any close ups of the circles in the OP?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There are some in CCC "ground shots":

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I also got a couple at Battlesbury Castle this month, which had the similar effect to Target Wood ones circles

The Boreham Wood one was a mess TBH but didn't have any smaller circles anyway.

edit on 14-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join