It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle in Dorset, UK 06/17/17

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Watch the vid at 5:30 in HD 1080 or higher. Bottom right, there's a UFO that moves up from the right and round the crop circle. I've asked for the full clip as they fade to a shot of another drone near the end of it. It could be that drone, but it doesn't really look like it. Whatever it is, it counter-acts the rotation of the drone filming, making a reflection much less likely. 2 weeks later and they still haven't posted the full shot, so I do have a little reservation as they may have identified it as something normal.

Nevertheless, these types of "lights" are often associated with crop circles. I think this can be considered our 2017 "fill" of this phenomena...Plenty of other vids of them out there, so it's exactly the type of "thing" we should be seeing at crop circle sites.

That segment, and the UFO from Exmouth, have been my favorite this year so far

It inspired me to go for a drive around "crop circle county" late at night a few days later. And a day or two after my drive, a new crop circle appeared in one of the fields I had driven past (and I stopped at Silbury Hill at about 4.30am to try and see some tall aliens in a field next to it [they weren't there]). So although I didn't see any UFOs or crop circles being formed lol, I am still a little tickled pink with these recent ones...thanks aliens! I think we may have a good year this year (crazy designs)...! www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Note. About 30 mins prior to stopping at Silbury Hill, I DID spot a vehicle driving around in fields. Although it was near Avebury, it was nowhere near the Kennet site, and there's nothing reported from the area I saw it. I'm pretty keen to catch some boarders in the act, but this was probably just a vigilant farmer. The West Kennet one didn't last more than a couple of days before it got removed/farmed/ploughed out.
edit on 4-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Ah great something familiar!

I used to love researching crop circles. There's so much info people arent aware of surrounding them.

There's a lot of imagery i'm seeing within this photograph. The pentagram is one of them.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Hello, guys!

So I just ran across Crop Circle at Target Wood, near Badbury Rings, Dorset, UK, which was reported on the 17th of June this year.

Don't know much what to think of it, so I'll leave for the experts to debunk it or not.

Some pics:

to whatever extent the star shaped pattern may be correct or otherwise, the three vertical lines as one looks at the pattern, are man made. They are not straight and the two vertical lines connecting to the centre are missaligned.

a rather amaterish production on the part of the those posting the pic.

There's a video where they fly the drone filming near the crop:

I think it's interesting but I'm not very sure if it's perfect geometrical because of the angle of the pics.

Full report

What are your thoughts, ATS?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

so I'll leave for the experts to debunk it or not.

What's to debunk?

It's real.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I'll check that later, but I've seen some reports of strange phenomenas on the past years in that area.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Anyway, aliens are not perfect. Look at the pyramids that have all sorts of flaws!
Says someone from a civilization that can't reconstruct them with the same degree of precision that they were built, even with all of the technology it has.
edit on 4-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

If crop circles are manmade, then why no unfinished ones , and no really screwed up ones.?

Because you haven't seen them, it doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Anyway, aliens are not perfect. Look at the pyramids that have all sorts of flaws!

Crop circles are done by amateur gangs of real people. Artists in competition to outdo each other. They are true secret clubs, so there's the conspiracy for you.

Being dogmatic does not cut it. Try doing some field research in crop circles known to be so fresh that the general public has not visited them (i.e., get tipped off by the farmer owning the field), try examining whether ALL the stalks have been downed by being bent at nodes close to the soil and have not been broken, split or crushed by mechanical pressure (as human hoaxers would cause) and THEN try to pontificate similar vacuous opinions that they are ALL fake. Yes, we know about those and some of us can see all their tell-tale signatures. But a few of us also know of the genuine crop circles that display NO damage (crushing, splitting, breakage) of crop stalks - something that would require all its supposedly human makers to levitate whilst they made them.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When you see a crop diagram in a field that has NO TRACTOR tracks for the perpetrators to sneak in without leaving entry and exit tracks then cry real phenomena. Until then, as been said "keep an open mind but not that open your brains fall out".

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My instincts say they are all ether man made of possibly a weather event like dust devil )
really aliens are going to fly light years just to play in our vegy fields .Lol
But some are really nice art work and if i was a farmer would charge admission to see it .
Make better money with that then growing the stuff .
Ps this ones is crappy

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
You're a bit late there. Farmers do charge people to enter their fields, have done since they were made by people, oops I mean "appeared".

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I would guess it's manmade and designed by an occultist, probably a Thelemite (someone already correctly pointed out the unicursal hexagram). Also note the layout of the spheres (sephiroth) isn't quite perfect and not all the lines continue exactly straight. The large triangle looks like the alchemical symbol for air (or fire if you disregard the line in the middle) but that doesn't make any sense unless it's actually the symbol for earth upside down, as if to say the Tree of Life upside down is mundane but right side up it's spiritual, which is an interesting interpretation of the Tree of Life. Alternately, they may have used an air or earth symbol reasoning it contains all 4 elements if read right side up and upside down. There's also a pentagram, but it's not elegant or proportional and may be accidental or added as an afterthought. The creator changed a lot of connecting lines in the Tree of Life diagram to make the other shapes, including the Star of David. Another possibility is it could be a Chaos magician, they like to make elaborate symbols and put them in places where a lot of people will see them. I would say you have to study occultism for a long time to get far enough to design something like that, and most of these comcepts are pretty deep into magick, not something you find in your first "how-to" book.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This being the aliens & ufo's forum, what happened to promoting, accepting or at least contemplating that angle?

I would guess

Just curious, but rather than "guessing", why not visit crop circle sites, speak to crop circle researchers and read up on the history and shapes/designs? I don't mean to sound nasty, but why would we listen to your "guess" over all these things?

I visited the Boreham Wood one yesterday and it seems man-made, because all the wheat is snapped, broken. But I've visited ones in the past where they're all fused/bent at the nodes with no breakage. That said, the Boreham Wood one has a little one off to the side, which is full of bent nodes rather than breakage. Almost as if the "real" creators wanted to make a point alongside those that created the large one...!

Whilst there I met a chap named Simon who has experience with landscaping or such, and he explained to me how the logistical aspects of getting something like this created overnight, would be difficult - not impossible - but difficult. It's a lot easier to agree with someone like that, who has experience in a certain area. All too often, especially here on this forum, people with actual experience are dismissed and instead "guesses" are favoured.

I think it's high time we stopped listening to armchair investigators - though that phrase itself gives them too much credit, more like "armchair guesswork". The nodes thing is fact and the evidence is there for you to see every single summer in Wiltshire.
edit on 5-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Brilliant Photo of this! It's quite frequent in Britain more than anywhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Brilliant Photo of this! It's quite frequent in Britain more than anywhere.

I wonder if this is because of the ley lines?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If you Google on "Circlemakers" you will see who is doing these. They are getting better and better. It's not aliens.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Ultimately then, vandals, who should be prosecuted for criminal damage.

Can you explain how they bend the nodes please? This isn't the typical outcome of slamming a plank of wood down onto wheat?

for those who are new to crop circles, one way to distinguish man-made ones from ET made ones is the overnight growth seen in the interstalk area that cannot be duplicated nor explained by anyone from earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the notion that aliens travel billions of miles to leave a crop circle...who is to say whatever it is, isn't already here? You have a body, and inside that body you have a soul, but we can't verify that you do. What about the planet, if Earth is the body?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Yes I can. When the stalks are bent by mechanical means (Eg by the Circlemaker dudes) and the stems are not killed they continue to grow in the deformed position. Sorry, dudes, not aliens.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

It's possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So how do they ensure they don't kill thousands upon thousands of stems in some cases, and in other cases not? Why the inconsistency?

Banksy is a well known artist because he's consistent in his designs and execution. By your theory, and the evidence on the groud, "Circlemakers" have a lot to learn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join