It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle in Dorset, UK 06/17/17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello, guys!

So I just ran across Crop Circle at Target Wood, near Badbury Rings, Dorset, UK, which was reported on the 17th of June this year.

Don't know much what to think of it, so I'll leave for the experts to debunk it or not.

Some pics:

There's a video where they fly the drone filming near the crop:

I think it's interesting but I'm not very sure if it's perfect geometrical because of the angle of the pics.

Full report

What are your thoughts, ATS?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Kabbalah: Tree Of Life

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kabbalah: Tree Of Life

Also includes the vector symbolism. And the triangle...

Things that make you go hmmm....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Not perfect, so I'm guessing man made.
Pause at 1:10,in video - 3 left most circles do not form a perfect 180 degree line. The right side does however..

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My instinct says this is a man made one. Though you can only be sure which kind is which if you can examine the plants up close.
edit on 3-7-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Looks pretty fake. In each of the circles you can see the evenly spaced concentric circles that suggest somebody made them by doing progressively larger circles.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That is cool. Thanks for posting.

I've always thought it would be such fun to discover one in our fields. My farmer flies a small plane and he says he keeps hoping to see one as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I'm quite familiar with the tree of life, yet haven't before seen this iteration with some of the diagonals used in Crowley's Thelema's Unicursal Hexagram

Also the connected lines about the higher Sephirot, Keter, form the Seal of Solomon (Star of David)...
Where the "hidden" Sephirot "DA'AT" (knowledge) would be in the center of the Seal.

....possibly Da'at is left out in this version (as it is in many versions) ...to sow seeds of a message of anticipation of it's coming (knowledge that is)... to the many?

Whether it's "Aliens", or guys with boards,
...OR human-guided satellites with microwave, planetary surface plant-bending functionality...
It's still marvelous to witness and ponder over... if not for philosophical and intellectual wonderment.

edit on 7/3/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Looks pretty fake. In each of the circles you can see the evenly spaced concentric circles that suggest somebody made them by doing progressively larger circles.

To deem it "fake", you'd have to have non-"fake" ones to compare it to.

...what denotes a non-"fake" crop circle I ask you...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If crop circles are manmade, then why no unfinished ones , and no really screwed up ones.? Is there a crop circle school out there.?
Is this a worldwide underground conspiracy? Is it some natural phenomenon? (Aliens come in dead last,as it's too inefficient unless it's art).
Motive and means are what we lack.

VF

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For whom ever does it, crop circles are a great strategic strategy. Conceived in a pub or done by ETIs themselves.
You probably will stop in your "belief/disbelief" tracks and wonder as you look,if just for a second, "Could it be...?"

The UFO myth lives and grows. That is the nature of our own system that we humans are caught up within.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know if there were any UFO reports in the area around the time it appeared?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

A "real" circle is perfect in its geometric patterning, mathematical complexity, and how the plant continues to grow. The nodules of the plants expand from the inside out without damage and the high energy frequency within the circle also covnveys that its "real" vs made Doug n Dave style.
edit on 3-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
If crop circles are manmade, then why no unfinished ones , and no really screwed up ones.? Is there a crop circle school out there.?
Is this a worldwide underground conspiracy? Is it some natural phenomenon? (Aliens come in dead last,as it's too inefficient unless it's art).
Motive and means are what we lack.

VF

If manmade its done with technology. Probably sound tech or something along those lines.

Use a device that you plug into a pc, program it with specific coordinates and a picture and voila. Manmade technological perfection.

Could be aliens or human. Who knows.
edit on 3-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anyway, aliens are not perfect. Look at the pyramids that have all sorts of flaws!

Crop circles are done by amateur gangs of real people. Artists in competition to outdo each other. They are true secret clubs, so there's the conspiracy for you.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

There is an implicit non-human element to the crop circle phenomenon, hence the 'fakeness' of the ones which look to have human involvement.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
If crop circles are manmade, then why no unfinished ones , and no really screwed up ones.? .?

Like this less than spectacular one?
pic

Or this?

pic

Or this?

pic

I bet there are countless more examples and that they simply are less circulated *badum tish!* than the impressive, intricate, and often breathtakingly beautiful ones.

edit on 4-7-2017 by DupontDeux because: *badum tish!*

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Them drunk aliens kinda let everyone down there
Spoilt the magic

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

That's some good art.

new topics

top topics