It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Obama Global Apology Tour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Obama slams North Korea's nuclear weapon pursuit and warns Kim 'must face consequences' as he speaks in Seoul after wrapping up his ten-day family vacation in Indonesia

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On Monday, Moon briefed Obama on his summit with Trump last week, an aide at South Korea's presidential Blue House, Yoon Young-chan, said.
'President Moon said he talked to President Trump about using sanctions and pressure to resolve the North Korean missile and nuclear problem, but also to use dialogue at the same time,' Yoon said.

Why is he being briefed on national security matters that no longer concern a "Private Citizen". ? Especially one who has no power. Red Flags are going up big time for me. This is very disturbing. He lost. If President Bush was meeting with World Leaders behind Obama's back when he was in charge the Liberal Media would be going berserk. Saying this is some Deep State Illuminate Republican Controlled Shadow Government.

'He said it is the last opportunity for North Korea to enter the door of dialogue.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Boy o Boy it must be pretty darn easy to openly criticize NK now that you arent the President. Wasnt it Ottos father that said that Obama told them you mustn't anger them?

'The international order depends upon the enforcement of clear rules and norms. So long as North Korea chooses to remain outside of that order, they must face the consequences,' he said. Obama also met with former President Lee Myung-bak at a hotel in Seoul on Monday. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obama was never Americas President he was always acting like the Worlds President. And is still acting like the Worlds President.

'In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership, can still give our children a fighting chance,' Obama said. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Typical Leftist playing the child card. I thought it was about the environment.

'The challenges of our times, whether it's economic inequality, changing climate, terrorism, mass migration; these are really challenges and we're going to have to confront them together,' Obama said. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting Choice of words from the Leader of the NWO. Obama put America into that Environment Deal because America is a rich nation and therefore has a unfair advantage over smaller nation. Changing Climate? I thought it was about the Children. Terrorism? He never believed in it. Mass Migration? O you mean Open Borders and Illegal Immigration.

Obama and Widodo were pictured later sitting down in the grounds of the palace over the weekend Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ya nothing illuminati about this. 1st the guy does nothing about Russia because he had more "Flexibility" after he was re elected Then after the whole Media except Fox, Rush and other Conservatives were working overtime to get Hillary elected lose he decides to pull some Illuminati strings with the French election to get his new puppet Macron elected since his 1st puppet failed miserably and now he's out on "Vacation" getting briefed on matters that no longer concern a private citizen.

The family visited two of the most treasured ancient temples - Borobudur, a Buddhist complex, and the Hindu compound of Prambanan - in the world's most populous Muslim country. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why no photos of that?

On Friday, Obama met Indonesian President Joko Widodo at the grand Bogor Palace in West Java, just outside Jakarta. He waved at me! Obama greets onlookers at Indonesian temple Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00 Previous Play Skip Mute Current Time 0:00 / Duration Time 1:26 Fullscreen Need Text Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dude you aint President. He has zero business doing this.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Crap. Crap-crap-crap.

Last thing we need is him doinking things up even more.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If there is a...
He's it.
edit on 2017-07-03T20:46:47-05:002201703America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: antichrist

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
If there is a...
He's it.

At least the Clintons ran for Political Office after they were done. So Bill had a decent excuse to be doing stuff like this. At least for a while anyways it didnt look fishy as hell
edit on 3-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

He feels the need to . It is part of his Egotistical Megalomania Disorder . Reminds me of the opening by Vincent Price and the chanting in the old Alice Cooper "Welcome to my Nightmare"

"Love me
Yes we love you
Love me
Yes we love you"

Pure Delirium

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Big words, eh?

Bigger than any actions I've seen from him.

I suppose it's easy to talk big after so many years of using and abusing peons around the globe to cover up the situation that is now presenting itself... As if it just became a problem in the last few months.

Jackass.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The "news" has been reporting H. Clinton could lose her/its, (I want to be PC.) "security clearance". I'm, like? What? Really!??! ..She/it hasn't yet? I'm not so convinced, the SS is there to "protect" them. For so much as any "accident" to them...should a "misplaced" bar of soap need placing. .. That's why I love Trump. The guy will pick it up and lather up.. or beat somebody with it! The guy has got "security" for his, "security". ..
The guy's no idiot.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

who cares what hes doing, never liked the guy.
edit on Tue Jul 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Crap. Crap-crap-crap.

Jimmy Carter was and is the same way.

For some reason these two idiots can't quite meddling with America and the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Visiting the leader of South Korea, sure whatever.

Being briefed on what was said between two world leaders? Not so much. I hope there was something lost in the translation from Yoon Young-chan.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
May He the President of the United World of Obama (POTUWO) reign for ever and ever and ever. Yea.

edit on 3-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Crap. Crap-crap-crap.

For some reason these two idiots can't quite meddling with America and the world.

Carter and Obama.....the two worst presidents the USA ever had.....bar none.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Bad, yes. Worst, not quite. Quite a few 19th century prez's would give both more than a run for their money...

Former presidents who do this, regardless of affiliation need to be taken to task. You don't do this, unless specifically asked to by the sitting President.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
Obama slams North Korea's nuclear weapon pursuit and warns Kim 'must face consequences' as he speaks in Seoul after wrapping up his ten-day family vacation in Indonesia

On Monday, Moon briefed Obama on his summit with Trump last week, an aide at South Korea's presidential Blue House, Yoon Young-chan, said.
'President Moon said he talked to President Trump about using sanctions and pressure to resolve the North Korean missile and nuclear problem, but also to use dialogue at the same time,' Yoon said.

Why is he being briefed on national security matters that no longer concern a "Private Citizen". ? Especially one who has no power. Red Flags are going up big time for me. This is very disturbing. He lost. If President Bush was meeting with World Leaders behind Obama's back when he was in charge the Liberal Media would be going berserk. Saying this is some Deep State Illuminate Republican Controlled Shadow Government.

'He said it is the last opportunity for North Korea to enter the door of dialogue.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Boy o Boy it must be pretty darn easy to openly criticize NK now that you arent the President. Wasnt it Ottos father that said that Obama told them you mustn't anger them?

'The international order depends upon the enforcement of clear rules and norms. So long as North Korea chooses to remain outside of that order, they must face the consequences,' he said. Obama also met with former President Lee Myung-bak at a hotel in Seoul on Monday. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obama was never Americas President he was always acting like the Worlds President. And is still acting like the Worlds President.

'In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership, can still give our children a fighting chance,' Obama said. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Typical Leftist playing the child card. I thought it was about the environment.

'The challenges of our times, whether it's economic inequality, changing climate, terrorism, mass migration; these are really challenges and we're going to have to confront them together,' Obama said. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting Choice of words from the Leader of the NWO. Obama put America into that Environment Deal because America is a rich nation and therefore has a unfair advantage over smaller nation. Changing Climate? I thought it was about the Children. Terrorism? He never believed in it. Mass Migration? O you mean Open Borders and Illegal Immigration.

Obama and Widodo were pictured later sitting down in the grounds of the palace over the weekend Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ya nothing illuminati about this. 1st the guy does nothing about Russia because he had more "Flexibility" after he was re elected Then after the whole Media except Fox, Rush and other Conservatives were working overtime to get Hillary elected lose he decides to pull some Illuminati strings with the French election to get his new puppet Macron elected since his 1st puppet failed miserably and now he's out on "Vacation" getting briefed on matters that no longer concern a private citizen.

The family visited two of the most treasured ancient temples - Borobudur, a Buddhist complex, and the Hindu compound of Prambanan - in the world's most populous Muslim country. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why no photos of that?

On Friday, Obama met Indonesian President Joko Widodo at the grand Bogor Palace in West Java, just outside Jakarta. He waved at me! Obama greets onlookers at Indonesian temple Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00 Previous Play Skip Mute Current Time 0:00 / Duration Time 1:26 Fullscreen Need Text Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Probably just tin foil hat time..

But seriously.... what if he IS the world president?

The Bank of America Mural comes to mind.

Wasn't there a man in it that could be construed as Obama, while all eyes are on the boy, the man is leading?

Crazy Train
edit on 4-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ugh. Obamas like a sniveling, self-absorbed actor, who keeps crying and thanking God (or in his case Allah?) for the Oscar whilst the 'exit the stage' music starts its second loop. We need a big hook to drag him off the World's Stage.

.....Play him off Keyboard Cat!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Crap. Crap-crap-crap.

Which of those escalated the conflict in Vietnam? Which of those then sustained it? Which of those talked of 'weapons of mass destruction' that resulted in the deaths of thousands?

Deluded much?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He's campaigning for President of the UN.
edit on 4-7-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Wouldn't that technically make him President of the World if he got that chair?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

No, but they will treat him like it. You'll probably see endless resolutions against the U.S.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

No, but they will treat him like it. You'll probably see endless resolutions against the U.S.

I thought it was illegal for him to even attempt getting it just like the Pope can't be a Jesuit... or am i wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join