It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Music Festival Canceled Due To Increased Sexual Assaults

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Thankyou for the most gracious of replies.

Thinking about what you have said, I am willing to concede that through the very evidence I presented about the OP piece and the music festival as a standalone story, it is too difficult to definitively prove or disprove who is responsible for said sexual assaults.

We're in danger of breaking the internet if this carries on. I'll add an insult in a moment to keep up appearances.

Your three points are unassailable apart from some of #3. Screening is standard, but the ability to screen effectively has its limits. It's a system and they all have weaknesses that some will exploit. Taxes, welfare, sick days etc. No system is perfect.

I don't have the motivation to add an insult.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Instead of getting rid of the actual problem, they cancel the event.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I like you too much to argue with you, which is why I backed away from participating in this thread after my initial OP.

That being said, I have to add this:

Sweden Planning ‘Man-Free’ Music Event After Rapes, Sex Attacks at Festivals

Sweden is planning its first ever “man-free” music festival next year following the cancellation of three major events due to sexual assault and rape allegations, saying it will continue until “ALL men have learned how to behave themselves”.

Think about this, instead of dealing with their immigration problem head on, they're going to go so far as to ban (discriminate) all of one gender from a huge public music festival just to avoid having to publicly criticize migrants.

Do you not agree or at least see that Sweden's politicians care more about sensitivity to migrants than they do their own citizens?

The woman in question that was reported on by The Mail is Alexandra Larsson. And it's true that she has admitted that she did not see her perpetrator(s), but apparently she felt that it was important for everyone to know that when she was assaulted she was standing near a large gathering of men that were 'not from a Swedish background.'

A number of victims have spoken out about the sex attacks that occurred at the festival.

Alexandra Larsson, 17, was groped last year at the festival, claiming that although she didn’t see the actual culprit, she was surrounded by a group of men who “were not from a Swedish background”.

Swedish media also reports “foreign men” have allegedly committed a dozen of sexual assaults.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Read my post.

The police CAN'T name race or ethnicity any more in Sweden.

But the raw data on rape and sexual assault and rape convictions tells the truth. A massive increase in the problem since the refugee flood through the border.

Really, could you find some proof of your claim, your racist bias is showing again.

If you could read you could figure that sweden changed how they treat rape, anything that is considered sexual harrastment is considerded rape, but you wouldent now that, they dont teach you that on stromfront.

What a strange thing to do. The timing isn't suspicious at all for suddenly changing the legal definition of rape either. That's just a coincidence that this game of semantics the government is playing would conveniently hide a spike in rapes to the casual observer.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Sorry to butt in...

I like you too much to argue with you, which is why I backed away from participating in this thread after my initial OP.

Here you are admitting to arguing a point, or not arguing because of emotion and the emotional stance you have.

How can you objectively argue a stance if you are coming from a place of emotion ?

Please don't take this as a personal attack, I am just curious as to how you came to the conclusion you did .

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join