It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Music Festival Canceled Due To Increased Sexual Assaults

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, I would not say "ALL" is well, but at least it's better here than it is there

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

so do you believe the rapes and sexual assault actually happened?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm pretty sure this is a result of migrants. The lack of description of the perpetrators says it all.

So you got nothing

If you are such a fan of refugees, why don't you beg your politicians up there in Canada to take more in?
You obviously don't care if Sweden loses its national identity, I don't care if Canada loses theirs.
Good luck putting together the ISIS team in World Cup Hockey.

Durp durp durp, thanks for adding nothing of substance as usual, yea we accepted 25000 syrian refugees and its been a whole year since they moved in, guess what rapeshevent gone up, and no we are not in a civil war.

What a tool.

Hey toolbox....again if you are such a fan of them, have some move in with you.
It's funny that most citizens of the refugee infested countries are fed up with dealing with them, but it's only the politicians that love bringing them in.
So you can durp durp durp all you want, it's a fact that crime has gone up in those countries because of the refugee problem.

BTW....what's up with the censorship of some posts in this thread and a few other threads?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Good catch! Let me climb down from my own petard. The only excuse I have is rushing the post and I deserved to be called on it.

I still stand by the basic points of the post. So far, there aren't official reports that the reported attackers were refugees or migrants. The link remains an assumption based on no evidence and lots of assumption. Despite being from last year, the article I erroneously linked supports the argument that some news media make # up about refugees/Muslims/migrants and the Daily Mail certainly does. I said the article was inflammatory and hyperbolic and it is.

I've read a handful of Swedish news articles and they aren't mentioning them either. You say it's because they 'will not mention race' and all I can say to that is they don't mention any descriptions and we can't prove a negative. Aside from circular reasoning, there's not much to go on and I still think the woman's comments (from last year) raise a lot of doubts about the basis for assuming it was migrants/refugees/Muslims.

I've owned my mistake and will concede it again if you're right.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
www.breitbart.com...

Microsoft founder Bill Gates has warned that Africa’s population explosion will overwhelm Europe unless the continent makes it more difficult for migrants to reach its shores

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This whole issue has a scandal, they say that Bråvalla county had given volunteer workers ( to stop sexual harassment and keep the festival safe) T-shirts to asylum seekers so they could enter ferstival area for free, and some of them actually were involved in sexual harrassment and rape. Huge miscalculatioin by the Bråvalla county..

link
edit on 4-7-2017 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Read my post.

The police CAN'T name race or ethnicity any more in Sweden.

But the raw data on rape and sexual assault and rape convictions tells the truth. A massive increase in the problem since the refugee flood through the border.

Really, could you find some proof of your claim, your racist bias is showing again.

If you could read you could figure that sweden changed how they treat rape, anything that is considered sexual harrastment is considerded rape, but you wouldent now that, they dont teach you that on stromfront.

Racist bias huh?

So in lack of evidence to support your emotive claims you resort to name calling instead.

Let's look outside of Sweden then and let's broaden this to general crime

The number of suspects classed as immigrants - those applying for asylum, refugees, illegal immigrants and those whose deportation has been temporarily suspended - rose to 174,438, 52.7 percent more than the previous year.

The number of German suspects declined by 3.4 percent to 1,407,062.

www.reuters.com...

It is not racist when it is plain fact.

52.7% increase in crime from the refugee group, while the native population shows a 3.4% drop in Germany.

I called you a racist cause you said white europe is the way to go, oh and why the # do you use german crime stats to sell your bs.

You are a complete moron. You realize you live in one of the whitest countries in the world, right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Not for much longer... ALready Vancouver and Toronto have been taken over.

The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This so reminds me of the last woodstock festival where rampants evil immigrants raped 4 women, did violence and assaulted people.

And there have been no Woodstock festivals since '99.

That's how it should be handled...zero tolerance.

I don't know if the rapes at the Bravalla festival were committed because of lax border policies, but if they were, then zero tolerance is a good approach, IMO.

Can't keep citizens out though. But they can cancel the festival...which they did.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
From a sociological or anthropological point of view, it is very interesting to observe how TPTB deliberately collide people from two opposite worlds (having spent decades on preparation).

People from the "developed" countries were deliberately formatted, relaxed, occupied with television and videogames, their vigilance was put to sleep, their understanding about a normality was turned over, etc.
And people from the "developing" world were intentionally driven into bestial living conditions, robbed, humiliated, destroyed.

And now the second group was brought to the first one.

The show is just beginning.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Muck the Figrants

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
From a sociological or anthropological point of view, it is very interesting to observe how TPTB deliberately collide people from two opposite worlds (having spent decades on preparation).

People from the "developed" countries were deliberately formatted, relaxed, occupied with television and videogames, their vigilance was put to sleep, their understanding about a normality was turned over, etc.
And people from the "developing" world were intentionally driven into bestial living conditions, robbed, humiliated, destroyed.

And now the second group was brought to the first one.

The show is just beginning.

I agree and I believe many others have recognized that and also do.

Can it be stopped in a world where if you mention it and ask for it to be stopped, you are met with howling, screeching and honking from irrational pink and blue haired pseudo-terrorists? Because if we are unable to stop it, there are people in our own countries so deeply entrenched in a bizarre liberal Stockholm syndrome who are actively advocating our downfall to the latter groups you mentioned and teamed up with that 'beastial' mob will overrun our cultures and countries like locusts and leave nothing in its wake but the same hell they emerged from.

This is our reality. Can it be stopped?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Muck the Figrants

If I had to guess, it's probably migrants being raped by swedes and thats why they are not disclosing the nationalities.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpChuck

originally posted by: scubagravy
Muck the Figrants

If I had to guess, it's probably migrants being raped by swedes and thats why they are not disclosing the nationalities.

Has that ever, ever happened in the past and why would the Swedes rape the migrants when they have their own, gorgeous kind to freely get down with who have also properly bathed.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

It seems the Swedes are being intolerant and not assimilating with the Migrants, whose fault is that?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In one message she responded to a question on AskFM on what book everyone should read. She said: 'The Quaraan. We would have an Islamic takeover!'
In another message on the topic of the possibility of friendship between a man and a woman, she replied: 'I've had this debate with many friends! Maybe in some cases but Islamically it's incorrect for girls to be friends with a guy anyway!

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This so reminds me of the last woodstock festival where rampants evil immigrants raped 4 women, did violence and assaulted people.

Oh dammit that wasent immigrants it was plain old americans.

Good job using a rape to push your lame agenda.

Best part of using the daily fail is that nowhere in your story does it say anything about immigrants doing the raping.

Yea you suck.

Funny you mention woodstock they apparently use it to detain immagrants taken in by ICE. And they have had a huge problem with prisoners sexually assaulting other prisoners. You reminded me of that article.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpChuck
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

It seems the Swedes are being intolerant and not assimilating with the Migrants, whose fault is that?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In one message she responded to a question on AskFM on what book everyone should read. She said: 'The Quaraan. We would have an Islamic takeover!'
In another message on the topic of the possibility of friendship between a man and a woman, she replied: 'I've had this debate with many friends! Maybe in some cases but Islamically it's incorrect for girls to be friends with a guy anyway!

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hosts do not have to assimilate with visitors. Hosts have the right to be as tolerant or intolerant of visitors as they wish to be and the result will be the people will either enjoy visiting their countries or they won't and if not then they will likely choose to stay home or visit elsewhere. Nobody has asked the migrants to visit, let alone stay and it is up to them to assimilate into the fabric and ways of the host culture, not the other way around. The simple answer is for migrants to be quietly grateful for the opportunity they have been so generously granted, or to head off back to the apparently fabulous utopia from which they came where they can not assimilate into the other culture to their heart's content.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm pretty sure this is a result of migrants. The lack of description of the perpetrators says it all.

So you got nothing

You have nothing, as usual.
We know what is, is.

HAHA read the story son, no where does it say an immigrant or muslim raped the girl.

I'm not your son.
It didn't say, but you were quick to use a unrelated incident to push your agenda.
You are so blinded by your pseudo liberalism, that it has become pathetic.

You are incapable of seeing anything rationally.

Dude im not a liberal, can you at least find new insults lol.

What the hell are you then..cause you have nothing but denial and spite for white...and agree with every leftist policy the entire time.

Oh wait i get it..now the progs are saying they arent now bwahhaha..weeeee the durp implosion is starting.

Your ideals will be entirely outed as a group by the END OF SUMMER.

Even the aliens are amazed at the sheer durp now

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thankyou for the most gracious of replies.

Thinking about what you have said, I am willing to concede that through the very evidence I presented about the OP piece and the music festival as a standalone story, it is too difficult to definitively prove or disprove who is responsible for said sexual assaults.

However

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

If we look at the EU as a whole and the refugee crisis on a macro level, there are some undeniable trends developing.

1) ISIS operatives are slipping into the EU
2) They are planning and carrying out acts of terror
3) Due to the volume of people coming through and open border policies, people are not being properly screened for potential risk of radicalism and terrorist ideals, if they are at all.

None of the above points to every single refugee as being a bad person. I do not think that anyone would make that claim. The issue is that we simply do not know who the good people are who the bad ones are. We are finding out as they go on killing sprees.

That is why I believe we need to help these people get back to their homeland and rebuild it. The vast majority of refugees would prefer to be back home with the way things were before. Would it not be more humane of us and less problematic to help them achieve that goal?

The other point I make with the above, is that these people know who the bad guys are better than we do. If we help them, they can identify the criminals in their midst and bring them to justice instead of letting them vanish into the herd in a new country where nobody knows anybody.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Great! Now liberal celebrities can see why liberal policy isn't a good idea.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join