It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Music Festival Canceled Due To Increased Sexual Assaults

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Jiggly
not surprised....

muslim culture allows raping... they should all be kicked out

Nowhere in the article does it say Muslims or immigrants.

If it was muslims and let's face it many of us probably at least suspect that it was, do you really think the media is going to come out and say it? Get real, this is the same lot who often won't even state the race or physical characteristics of alleged criminals in case it it melts a snowflake.

Fox News won't come out and say it? What does that tell you?

I don't think you are fully aware that they're all full of the same brand of bullpuckey. Not to mention that there are likely no concrete sources that it was muslims. Just as a curious exercise, think to yourself what might have changed in Sweden in recent years which might account for this sort of thing being a huge problem where previously it was not.

Are you trying to argue that correlation = causation ?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: markosity1973

I've been saying that for years but apparently that makes me racist...so be it. I wonder how the ME would like being mixed up a tad? or China?

There are plenty of reasons birds of a feather flock together and 1 important one is cultural similarities....its not rocket science nor racist but no doubt will be called so

As a white skinned western woman I wish to live amongst others with the same cultural ethical moral values, if those same qualities are shared by brown yellow black people fair enough we can all just get on with living. Nowt wrong with that.

Amen Sister.

You know, the hilarious thing is that these people flock to our nations because of our values and freedom. But once they get here they can't handle it then start to moan about how much better their old life of repression was.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: ColdWisdom

An OP can get 2 pages of panic and hatred without a link being read or a source being checked. Nobody gives a crap any more.

Whoah, hold up there a moment cowboy......

The article you link is from 2016...... So the events you are claiming to be false are from last year's festival.

This article was amended on 16 July 2016 to change some references to the Daily Mail to the Mail Online.

From the article you reference where the woman debunks the story in the Daily Mail about her.

www.theguardian.com...

The OP articles are talking about this year's festival. It happened again. So it's not just a one off thing. And the press in Sweden, like the Police will not mention race. It's a political hot potato and they will go to any lengths to bury a bad news story about the refugees.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I've been saying that for years but apparently that makes me racist...so be it. I wonder how the ME would like being mixed up a tad? or China?

There are plenty of reasons birds of a feather flock together and 1 important one is cultural similarities....its not rocket science nor racist but no doubt will be called so

As a white skinned western woman I wish to live amongst others with the same cultural ethical moral values, if those same qualities are shared by brown yellow black people fair enough we can all just get on with living. Nowt wrong with that.

Amen Sister.

You know, the hilarious thing is that these people flock to our nations because of our values and freedom. But once they get here they can't handle it then start to moan about how much better their old life of repression was.

Yet apparently we're racist and bigoted when we mention that they are free to head back to whatever utopia it was they came from. But of course immigrants aren't the racist and bigoted ones for not liking us and our ways. It's absolutely mind boggling that things can be so twisted by them I honestly think there is a mental illness involved with liberalism and people who espouse multiculturalism and high levels of immigration.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Just gonna leave this here :

Swedish politician 'sexually molested' at Almedalen festival

So..... by providing an article that states what we already know - white guys commit crime too, how does that disprove refugees are causing problems when the data I provided from Germany shows an overwhelming and disproportionate increase of crime from refugees?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

not surprised....

If it was muslims and let's face it many of us probably at least suspect that it was, do you really think the media is going to come out and say it? Get real, this is the same lot who often won't even state the race or physical characteristics of alleged criminals in case it it melts a snowflake.

I don't think you are fully aware that they're all full of the same brand of bullpuckey. Not to mention that there are likely no concrete sources that it was muslims. Just as a curious exercise, think to yourself what might have changed in Sweden in recent years which might account for this sort of thing being a huge problem where previously it was not.

Would it come as a galloping shock to you if it turned out to be muslims?

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Amen Sister.

they flock to western countries cause they live in chains in there countrys. lol at western values really, stop watching fox news.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Just gonna leave this here :

Swedish politician 'sexually molested' at Almedalen festival

So..... by providing an article that states what we already know - white guys commit crime too, how does that disprove refugees are causing problems when the data I provided from Germany shows an overwhelming and disproportionate increase of crime from refugees?

Dude your a genius, who would ever have tought about poor people being the cause for more crime.

Its not like in our past history where similar things have happened, dammit they did, so i guess your not a genius after all.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22422432]dukeofjive696969[/]

Tsk Tsk, calm down there soldier.

It's blindness like yours that is adding to the problem, not fixing it.

Has it ever occurred to you that it would be a smarter idea for us to DEMAND that our leaders get their crap sorted and help these people in their own countries?

The overwhleming majority leave because they have to, not because they want to. Re-homing them here only makes their problems worse - new language, new cultural norms, not a lot of jobs in most cases etc etc.

The actual answer to all of this is to end the stupid wars in the Middle East and then take them home with money and support to rebuild their country.
edit on 4-7-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually no, "scary people with guns" aren't really a major problem in America. I need firearms because bears, self entitled mentalities, and because I'm an adult and see no reason to ever again physically throw down with anyone.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually no, "scary people with guns" aren't really a major problem in America. I need firearms because bears, self entitled mentalities, and because I'm an adult and see no reason to ever again physically throw down with anyone.

AS I said you would not get it, at least though try and understand despite the retarded medias ramblings that Sweden is far safer than the U.S and there is simply no need for the populace to be armed to get about in their daily lives.

There is no comparison really, tell me how many armed Americans are armed to fight of wildlife like bears and such ? At some point you have to face the reality that guns keep you safe from other people with guns.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

thought the gun issue is totally off topic i agree 100 percent with you. As an older family man i see absolutely no redeeming value in restraining my use of deadly force in an altercation whose outcome cannot be known with people whose motives and judgment cannot be known. Because of the near total lack of honor and dignity among males these days you just can never know if once they punch you out and youre on the ground that they wont continue to stomp on your head until theres nothing but a grease spot left.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

not surprised....

Would it come as a galloping shock to you if it turned out to be muslims?

Not really no, Muslims can be just as screwed up as the next person, the problems in Sweden you are just now hearing about have been going on for a long time, the entire world has issues from minor to major depending on where you go.

Muslims like any other form of "group think" are problematic, that goes for all groups . The refugee crisis is an ongoing mess and will take many years to fix, if that is it ever does. Do not confuse the refugee crisis with a muslim problem that's what many here are doing.

This whole mess is far more complicated than " look muslims did it " sadly some are too far gone and cannot see past their own twisted and bitter hate.
edit on 4-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

not surprised....

The question is are they all aware of it?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: vonclod

so then all the other articles including from AP are lying when they quote the organizers as saying they're canceling due to increase of rapes and sexual assaults?

which article are you claiming is BS?

Pretty much. The reality is the festival and company behind it, FKP Scorpio, made a loss of $9m last year and are refusing to confirm or deny press speculation that the financial situation is the real reason for stopping despite it being the obvious cause.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Not really no, Muslims can be just as screwed up as the next person, the problems in Sweden you are just now hearing about have been going on for a long time, the entire world has issues from minor to major depending on where you go.

Muslims like any other form of "group think" are problematic, that goes for all groups . The refugee crisis is an ongoing mess and will take many years to fix, if that is it ever does. Do not confuse the refugee crisis with a muslim problem that's what many here are doing.

This whole mess is far more complicated than " look muslims did it " sadly some are too far gone and cannot see past their own twisted and bitter hate.

Well, look, this isn't five years ago or ten years ago where we still could get away with giving them the benefit of the doubt. It would actually be stupid of us not to assume it was muslims, in my opinion, because saying that we all have issues and muslims have issues like the rest of us is only part of the truth. They seem to have many more issues and when they have them they really go nuts. There is a massive problem in the world with islam and muslims and if we all keep bandying about the issue and pretending its not as big as it really is, it will get worse and worse.

That said, not saying it was muslims, of course, but ya know...
edit on 4-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: Formatting

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Amen Sister.

they flock to western countries cause they live in chains in there countrys. lol at western values really, stop watching fox news.
Nope, they flock to western countries because they are full of weak people like you willing to bend over and give them everything.

How old are you?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I'm not really fond of Muslims, in saying that I am not fond of any religious nut. Half of my family are Christians and they are screwed up, I see bad in all of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join