It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light while walking my dog out this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Was walking my dog out this morning when I looked up at the sky and saw this strange light moving from west to east ...managed to get my phone out and film it for about a min or so before I had to go inside the house since my dog wouldn't stop pulling on his leash...

This happened at about 5am..there was also a much smaller orb flying in front of it at the same speed

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent vid man.....it's the space station.......it goes big and friggin fast huh.....at an angle

However I should say......I'm seeing craft sitting still in the night sky....with thermal gen 3......there's one in the constellation Virgo.......of all places these days.....this gives credence to the Malachi 5 ;2........which expounds on the other one.....you know, the one clobbering YouTube these days......Rev 12
edit on 3-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Malachi says that's when Israel will get a wake call , calling them to come back .....the church age is finished

/editby]
edit on 3-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hmmm... Certainly interesting. I have seen similar objects, but it has been years...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I see, it's not going fast and big......oka reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I don't know the way to do it, but you can check on the internet to find what time the ISS passes directly over your position on that date and time.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Check Heavens Above for ISS tracking, input your location in the top right.

Looks like it was the ISS if you're in Texas, and maybe a smaller satellite on the same path would explain the second "orb"?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
On Sunday night i saw a big white light in the sky,travelling into the East.Hard to tell which direction it came from as it was just there suddenly.Moving very,very slowly,seeming stationary for a few moments,then moving again.I checked for the ISS but for our region there was no overpass that night.So i don't know what it was,didn't act like a sattelite of any kind either,as it really looked stationary at one point and slower than any satty i've seen.Eventually it dimmed and went into the distance.This was a bright big light,big as as any big bright star in the sky.For now i consider it a ufo sighting as i cannot identify it as plane,satty or the ISS.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: muse7

I don't know the way to do it, but you can check on the internet to find what time the ISS passes directly over your position on that date and time.

It doesn't have to be the ISS, it could be any number of satellites up there.

It looks like a satellite and how its described also sounds like one.

OP knows exactly where and when this was so checking a few sites might give the answer as to what satellite it might be.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The ISS is supposedly 250 miles high. An airplane flies 5-7 miles high and at night you can see a plane as a tiny white dot. Now if you're telling me that you can spot the ISS which is 356 feet in width and 250 miles high with your naked eye, you must be one hell of an eagle! Or something else is going on...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Or something else is going on...

Not really, the same thing is going on.

The reason you see things is because light reflects of things and back into our eyes for our brains to process.

An airplane flies 5-7 miles high and at night you can see a plane as a tiny white dot.

If you mean white dot as in a light then yes, you would also see green and red.

At night unless there is a powerful light source directed at the plane you wont see it at that height, you will see its lights.

Something higher, like a satellite will be in a position to reflect the suns lights even though its night for us.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nice of you to splain that.....perfectly I should add!

Space station is by far the brightest sight in the night sky....friggin big azz thing going by catch your eye even when looking down, i swear

a reply to: InhaleExhale

edit on 4-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join