It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man fatally shoots woman in head after road rage incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Link

Well here's something you don't see everyday.

David Andrew Desper surrendered to authorities on Sunday, accompanied by a lawyer, and was charged with first-degree murder.

Bianca Roberson, 18, sustained a fatal gunshot to the head in the attack.

The suspect is also charged with third-degree murder, possessing an instrument of crime and and reckless endangering.

Gunfire rang out last Wednesday during evening rush hour as Mr Desper's red Chevrolet truck attempted to merge on to a lane in Chester County at the same time as Ms Roberson's car, say officials.

Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said: "They jockeyed for position and he wasn't happy so he pulled out a gun and shot Bianca in the head, killing her instantly."

Ms Roberson's car careened off the road and landed in a ditch, while the gunman's car escaped "at a high rate of speed", according to court documents.

What a senseless murder. The guy is clearly a cold-blooded psycho and deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life. I know the 2nd amendment is a heavy issue in America, but being that I'm from Canada, I've never owned a gun, nor will I ever have the need to, but I totally understand the right to bear arms and being able to protect yourself. I am of the firm belief that guns don't kill people, but it's people that kill people. The psychopath above legally owned the gun that he used, but in my opinion that is not the reason he shot the poor girl. This scum bag is clearly not right in the head and would've killed again if he had the chance.

What a tragedy.. and sorry if you feel like I'm making this political, because I really have no agenda. I just wanted to share my perspective from the outside.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I've never owned a gun, nor will I ever have the need to,

You best not deal in absolutes, or risk having those words come back to haunt you one day in your life.

This is pretty effed up. Give him the chair, or perhaps a bullet to the head? The bullet sure would be cheaper and quicker. At least she did not suffer the way if somebody would have physically pulverized her into a vegetable. About the only plus side when somebody is shot dead, as opposed to being hacked or head stomped to death.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

One quick unchangeable horrible act killed a girl, and will put him in forever. He lawyered up quick it seems. I don't think that will help him much though.

As far as second amendment. There will always be crazy people, and people who act without thinking. Guns are our right, and are a perfect defence tool. Some people use them for murder sad, but true.
edit on 3-7-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Lie.

You wanted some type of recognition. If not why did you create the thread?

I am not judging u or calling u a racist.

U know what u r and u know y u did what u did.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

Why does anyone create a thread? Some have agendas, most I like to believe want to present news that is crazy, or a good read....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Link

David Andrew Desper surrendered to authorities on Sunday, accompanied by a lawyer, and was charged with first-degree murder.

The suspect is also charged with third-degree murder, possessing an instrument of crime and and reckless endangering.

Gunfire rang out last Wednesday during evening rush hour as Mr Desper's red Chevrolet truck attempted to merge on to a lane in Chester County at the same time as Ms Roberson's car, say officials.

Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said: "They jockeyed for position and he wasn't happy so he pulled out a gun and shot Bianca in the head, killing her instantly."

Ms Roberson's car careened off the road and landed in a ditch, while the gunman's car escaped "at a high rate of speed", according to court documents.

What a senseless murder. The guy is clearly a cold-blooded psycho and deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life. I know the 2nd amendment is a heavy issue in America, but being that I'm from Canada, I've never owned a gun, nor will I ever have the need to, but I totally understand the right to bear arms and being able to protect yourself. I am of the firm belief that guns don't kill people, but it's people that kill people. The psychopath above legally owned the gun that he used, but in my opinion that is not the reason he shot the poor girl. This scum bag is clearly not right in the head and would've killed again if he had the chance.

What a tragedy.. and sorry if you feel like I'm making this political, because I really have no agenda. I just wanted to share my perspective from the outside.

All because she wouldn't let him merge in. Sad really. Hope he gets one of those botched executions you hear about every now and then.

I have plenty of guns, but never would I pull one in a fit of rage over driving. That's simply a middle finger and some yelling.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The right to defend oneself with a firearm is not synonymous with murder.

I wish people would stop evoking the second amendment every time someone commits a crime with a gun.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not to mention a high percentage are illegal gun owners, and aren't covered by the 2nd.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles
Thats right, just yesterday a man in Florida shot himself in the penis with his illegally owned firearm. Wow, if your gonna break the law, try to keep your manhood in the process eh??

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow. An eighteen year old girl.

She had been driving for what, two-three years, max?

How old is this mf'er who should be hung out to dry on the nearest tree?

What a POS. I drive like a grandma (I'm 23) because people drive like #ing idiots and I'll happily cruise in the slow lane (doing the speed limit) while people whip out and pass me going fifteen over for whatever excuse that they have.

Road rage is real. This isn't the first time I've heard about something like this happening.

But an eighteen year old girl? You're going to end a girls life who is just about to finish high school and begin her life because you can't control your anger and feel the need to blast her in the dome because you're pissed?

Man, # this guy. If the United States of America was harsher on actual criminals (and in this case, murderers) as opposed to going after consenting adults smoking pot in their own home they pay for - maybe, just maybe, # like this wouldn't happen because the penalty would be too severe.

I say kill the dude. I'm not a moral crusader. As far as I'm concerned, if you intentionally murder another human being that is not in anyway a danger to your own life, you've punched your life card - you're done, no exceptions. Call me a hypocrite, oh well, I don't go around popping eighteen year old girls in the head because I can't control my emotions.

Perhaps it's just been a long weekend of work, but this story really pisses me off.

Lawyers are pretty disgusting human beings as well. To think, that anyone in their sane/rational mind could even THINK about defending a cold-blooded murder of an innocent teenage girl is beyond me.

This dude should be let go, and whilst driving away have a round popped off in his skull. #ing coward.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

All around not to bright huh?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Would this have made the news if he had just beat her to death?
Probably not, but she would be just as dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme

Lie.

You wanted some type of recognition. If not why did you create the thread?

I am not judging u or calling u a racist.

U know what u r and u know y u did what u did.

Wtf does this have to do with the thread?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ya don't even let anyone know ya got a gun......unless it's to save a life. TEXAS smarts.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
God love that family.....God love both families
edit on 3-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
At least no one has injected race into this yet.
No wait.... apparently someone did, though I don't understand it.
edit on b000000312017-07-03T18:51:14-05:0006America/ChicagoMon, 03 Jul 2017 18:51:14 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If worst came to worst, I wouldn't hesitate to use a firearm to protect myself. I just meant in general that I don't think I'll ever be put in a situation where I would have to go get a gun. Plus it's tough to get a gun here.

I wasn't even thinking about the 2nd amendment until they mentioned in the article that he was legally carrying. I know it's an important issue, so I thought I could bring it to the light in a non partisan way.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A beautiful young girl lost her life to a stupid man in a pointless exchange.

There is no excuse.

End him.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Not that tough really, depending on what kind of gun of course. Take the PAL course, go through a check with the police and buy as many hunting rifles and shotguns you like, they don't even need to be registered.. take the restricted weapon course and you can own handguns and more interesting rifles..no carrying permits though.

Terrible story..give that son of a bitch his last cigarette and do him.
edit on 3-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Link

All because she wouldn't let him merge in. Sad really. Hope he gets one of those botched executions you hear about every now and then.

I have plenty of guns, but never would I pull one in a fit of rage over driving. That's simply a middle finger and some yelling.

Maybe he thought she was trying to kill him by refusing to let him merge. She was probably thinking she wasn't going to let some man get ahead of her. There are Youtube of videos of van and truck drivers being jerks and refusing to give someone space in order to let them merge.

He could simply have noted down her car plate number and filed a complaint.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join