It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The super Bowl Halftime show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
While watching Paul in the Half time show I had a thought occur...

the songs LIve and let Die and Hey Jude I think could have been picked for a reason.... And that there order was no mistake.

Live and let Die is basically what I got out of it saying something like "Hey terrorist we in the USA are not gona take it and we are comming in and killing you so we can allow our spread of democarcy and try to spread a better life"

then Hey Jude which by following it is saying to me "After we are done all that we are going to come in and make everything great and better so be happy and come along with it."

And the fact that they had Paul do it and he is English.. The English are our greatest allies.

Actually this isn't my idea this is my dad's I though it made soem sense so I deicided to post it here.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hm. intresting thought could be, of course when i was watching live and let die all i was thinking was "when is Axl going to join in?"

Velvet

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes I watched the show was very nice, kind of tone down compared to last year.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
R. U and your Old Man for real? Sounds like a load of Codswallop. Get a Life....

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What, there was no tit this year? Obviously I'm not a big football fan

Interesting note some of you may not know: Jude is a book in the Bible! Interesting choice for a name in that song.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

the songs LIve and let Die and Hey Jude I think could have been picked for a reason.... And that there order was no mistake.

here's something even scarier....

You do realize the team names right..."Patriots" "Eagles"...much more NWO overtones there, hehe...

The songs are easy to see though...just like any musician, you're going to play what you think the fans want to here...so he went with the classics more often than not. Personally, I used the time to rearrange some furniture
For halftime, I want to see LOTS of scantily clad cheerleaders, and have at least one hot chick sing....not some old man my parents used to listen to, but hey, that's just me...

That was a pretty good game though, if you take away the first quarter... I'm just glad my Pats won, hehe... When the Eagles got that last touchdown, it was looking a lot less certain.

new topics

top topics

join