It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hijacked American Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Seriously? Putin again?

I think you and blow need to go get your wheels balanced.

And how many Czars did obama have?

That's russian!!!!

edit on 7 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The main reason Trump won is because he isn't a politician, he doesn't talk like a politician and he isn't very presidential. People are tired of the same ol same ol and voted for a change.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Trump is an abomination and a corrupt perversion of our democratic system.

Trump is the same man that campaigned for President that he is right now.
He is not a perversion of our democratic system, he is the essence of it.

Our system elected him.

What we need to do is look at why that happened.

Maybe look at the weaknesses of all of the candidates that ran against him.
That means all of the Republican candidates and the one Democrat.

Don't blame Putin, if he did anything, he showed us how flawed Hillary was.

I think that's very well put and shows a clear understanding of the situation which we Americans made for ourselves.

In the end, the two major candidates were both extremely flawed and the cult of personality won. Heck I know 3 people that voted for him just because he made them laugh. (Democracy at it's finest.) The third party candidate couldn't find Aleppo on a map. (Public education??)

We put a flawed candidate into one of the most powerful offices in the world...and he is certainly doing everything he can to show us the error in our ways, whilst eroding a very large amount of the persuasive power that this country used to have.

Because We, the people, let him get there.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Can anyone break down for everyone how Trump is or would be any worse than any other as usual Ruling Establishment puppet

Using the Presidency solely for enriching himself and his family, who were appointed undeservedly to offices in our government. Putting financial ties with foreign agents above our country and his responsibilities to it. Attacking people constantly and acting like a 5th grade bully instead of the leader of the supposed greatest country in the world.

Trump is the most corrupt and unpresidential President in American history SNIP
edit on 7/3/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Removed comment not allowed.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You have no evidence of any of your claims. Trump is president to make money for himself. Yeah right. If he wanted to make money, he would have never run for president.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Hijacked American Presidency

'Hijacked' is the wrong word - 'retaken' would be more apt. Hijacked insinuates that a terrorist has taken control to harm citizens but in this instance Trump ain't a terrorist - he's a citizen retaking what was stolen from the American people.

So, based on that, this hit piece from the makers of the DNC and media establishment is a laughable example of pathetic propaganda - the writer of the article is so-far-removed from the reality of why Trump won that he clearly thinks the contents of his article has merit instead of being seen as the lying rantings of an agent of deception that it actually is.

For many on the left, that's how they see it. They were destined to win and they were never going to lose another presidential election ever, ever again.

That's how they saw it, that's how they felt about it, and that's what the press told them.

And if they lived in big liberal enclaves like New York City or the West Coast cities, then they likely felt invincible because they like didn't know very many, if any people who would admit they were going to vote any other way but Hillary/progressive. For them the only choice that mattered was Hillary v. Bernie or left and lefterer, and that had been settled early on. Trump was just a side show that let them laugh at the yokels in the hollers of the great unwashed flyover that no one cares about because they all marry their cousins, right?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's how they saw it, that's how they felt about it, and that's what the press told them.

This is the one thing I can't get, why are the libs not mad at the press, why can't they see that it was the press that duped them?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yeah , whats in a name , right ?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Obama and HIllary are sitting there in the White House, and Obama says, "I can't believe all the crap I've pulled on them and they still love me. They'd probably elect me for a 3rd term even."

Hillary says, "Hold my beer ..."

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

Every now and then we are going to have to do this: Step back from the daily onslaughts of insanity emanating from Donald Trump’s parasitic presidency and remind ourselves of the obscenity of it all, registering its magnitude in its full, devastating truth.

There is something insidious and corrosive about trying to evaluate the severity of every offense, trying to give each an individual grade on the scale of absurdity. Trump himself is the offense. Everything that springs from him, every person who supports him, every staffer who shields him, every legislator who defends him, is an offense. Every partisan who uses him — against all he or she has ever claimed to champion — to advance a political agenda and, in so doing, places party over country, is an offense.

We must remind ourselves that Trump’s very presence in the White House defiles it and the institution of the presidency. Rather than rising to the honor of the office, Trump has lowered the office with his whiny, fragile, vindictive pettiness.

The presidency has been hijacked.

He's an oligarch, put in place by Putin.

Ok...hand me your beer....because you have had a couple dozen beers too many making that statement.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Gothmog

Obama and HIllary are sitting there in the White House, and Obama says, "I can't believe all the crap I've pulled on them and they still love me. They'd probably elect me for a 3rd term even."

Hillary says, "Hold my beer ..."

I was thinking moreso of the name in the OP. For some reason it brought up an oldie , but goodie
"Take another toke
Have a blow for your nose
Come on , drink fore we drown you"
Lynrd Skynyrd

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh, I was thinking of the name of the OP too.

Hold my beer are famous last words.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh, I was thinking of the name of the OP too.

Hold my beer are famous last words.

Especially for us Southerners .

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: butcherguy

Trump is an abomination and a corrupt perversion of our democratic system.

Trump is the same man that campaigned for President that he is right now.
He is not a perversion of our democratic system, he is the essence of it.

Our system elected him.

What we need to do is look at why that happened.

Maybe look at the weaknesses of all of the candidates that ran against him.
That means all of the Republican candidates and the one Democrat.

Don't blame Putin, if he did anything, he showed us how flawed Hillary was.

I think that's very well put and shows a clear understanding of the situation which we Americans made for ourselves.

In the end, the two major candidates were both extremely flawed and the cult of personality won. Heck I know 3 people that voted for him just because he made them laugh. (Democracy at it's finest.) The third party candidate couldn't find Aleppo on a map. (Public education??)

We put a flawed candidate into one of the most powerful offices in the world...and he is certainly doing everything he can to show us the error in our ways, whilst eroding a very large amount of the persuasive power that this country used to have.

Because We, the people, let him get there.

What ?
Youre not from around these parts , er ya ?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 7/3/17 by Gothmog because: NM - Reread post

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What a load of covfefe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join