It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new if i win the lottery car. maserati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All splendid aspirations, but they carry some risk as well. We all get our tickets and then proceed to dream grand dreams. I can't speak for everybody, but I admit I do. I have realized that my ambition would be a philanthropist. Not foolishly giving wads here and there for wow factor, but for those forgotten. Return Veterans with horrific disabilities, those with deformities, animal shelters..... you get the idea. Frankly I would be leery and partially afraid of traveling the US in say a Bentley Mulsanne due to carjacking or robbery or the wrath of the impoverished.

Wealth does not come without risk.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
This would be my pick...and a Bugatti Veyron.

Weighing in at 3,800 lbs or 1,725 kg, the Python is said to be able to reach top speeds in excess of 60mph (97km/h) on the water and 100mph (160 km/h) on land. The maker also claims that the amphibious vehicle can accelerate from zero to 60mph (96km/h) in 4.5 seconds and hit the quarter mile mark in around 12.5 seconds.
www.carscoops.com...

Not bad for a pickup

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Never been a Maserati fan, at least not of the new ones. There were a TON of them around Factoria (close to Bellevue so tech $). I will say that they sound really good though.

I'm not sure if I would go crazy with buying cars if I won the lotto. I'd buy a nice Corvette and a nice diesel to haul my other new toys.

Let's go whole hog here, what else would you do with the money? I've always said if I ever won the lotto I'd donate half, and I actually would. I'd buy some property and slap a cabin on it, buy some other property on some body of water and have a nice but reasonably sized house built on it. I'd buy a nice trail horse or three. I would probably adopt way too many dogs. The most ridiculous thing I can imagine doing is building a large fishing pond and stocking it. Invest the rest. I'm kinda boring.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

i would donate some money but not to the normal #
i would support childrens music and jui jitsu programs.

i definitely want a house in laurel canyon. that would be my main hang
i would have a sick guest house on the property for my mom and keep her on retainer as an as needed nanny

if my wife and want to take a trip to ireland for example my mom could keep my daughter on schedule. i would pay her a weekly rate no matter if we are using her that week or not. whatever car she wants. free housing. free food

i would travel a lot. i would spend time hunting down rare books.

thats about it for me
travel. no work. sounds about right

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I would get another of these since my first was seized by the local po-pos:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You would have a heart attack trying to to the repairs on one of these, i had to fix a coolant leak on one at work, i had to pull the dang intake manifold just so i could find the dang leak, they are such a pain in the butt to work on, and electrical problems out the wazoo, my persobal opinion on these cars, from a mechanics point of view, is that they are junk...at least 08 and earlier.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
You would have a heart attack trying to to the repairs on one of these...

Why would anyone who owns a $250,000 Aston Martin be doing home repairs on them? Us 1%ers get other people to do the dirty work.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol, you would be very surprised my friend, i cant tell you how many lambos, ferraris, aston martins, maseratis we we get where the customer tried to do a simple tuneup or oil change and just messed it up all to hell lol

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mmm Aston Martin. Excellent taste, friend!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join