It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gotham' Star Cites 'Predators' in New Plea for Missing Teen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well this thread certainty got weird.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And... your predictions are?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
They were outline in my second post. Its is fairly clear, did you simply want me to re-write using synonyms instead?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Abysha
They were outline in my second post. Its is fairly clear, did you simply want me to re-write using synonyms instead?

Nope. Just thought it was a really stupid prediction so I thought I misread it. Thank you for clarifying.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First and foremost I hope this child is found or returns safe and sound.

That being said:

He notes "there's never been a more loving, innocent, cuddly child" than Jade, who is transgender, but that there are "predators" in her "tribe ... who swim among their ranks knowing they're dealing with sweet, trusting souls." 

Wtf is this about and what type of parent just casually rolls a phrase like this off???

WHERE WERE YOU DAD?

Damn!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

That being said:

He notes "there's never been a more loving, innocent, cuddly child" than Jade, who is transgender, but that there are "predators" in her "tribe ... who swim among their ranks knowing they're dealing with sweet, trusting souls." 

Wtf is this about and what type of parent just casually rolls a phrase like this off???

WHERE WERE YOU DAD?

Damn!

Yeah... I looked up his quote in-context and it's still kinda of odd.

It sounds almost like he has a pretty good idea of who took her or that she's hiding.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: silo13
That boy is probably not in the best situation, especially if he is with other adult deviants of the mentally ill kind that he suffers from.

Hopefully the parent will see some positive end to all this. Probably not encouraging minors to emulate these mental illnesses would be better to prevent such circumstances for other families.

This article is not about that. You're actually going out of your way to be an asshole here. It's a missing kid issue we're discussing. Do you not have kids?! Seriously, get bent.

Really? As much as you might want to preach that being transgendered isn't about sexuality but an identity, there is a whole sexual market that is willing to take advantage of young trans people in the sexual trade/slave business. Deny it all you want, but what I spoke is truth!

I've never preached about identity.

And there are people willing to take advantage of children of all types. If a trans kid is missing and there is reason to believe there are predators about, why the # would those predators be other trans folk? How does that even make sense to you?

Would it make sense to have the police track down sexual traffickers of young girls or sexual traffickers of transgendered gurls?

There is a market for sex for almost anything you can imagine and being as specific as possible can and could make a difference?

I am advocating for the safe return of this young person, you are being triggered by the identity being applied. Every little bit helps when it comes to saving someone who might have been abducted by sexual predators!

What you are saying is not what the person I was replying to said. Of course police should use profiling in missing persons cases. That wasn't what the other poster was saying.

Okay, I went back and saw the mental illness reference. I can see how that would offend you. Forgive me?

Just this once.

Thank you sweetheart!

Didn't realize it but I just think I triggered everyone on ATS who thought I was a die hard Right winger who hated everyone who wasn't heterosexual!

Unfriended

On topic, I fail to see the need to mention his sexual indentification?

Someone always has to push an agenda.
FFS, just find the F#n kid!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

This is sad news for sure. I dont want to rethink what may have happened. NYC is a meat grinder.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That being said:

WHERE WERE YOU DAD?

Damn!

It sounds almost like he has a pretty good idea of who took her or that she's hiding.

Right?

He was clearly aware of a dangerous element in the circles in which his child moved and yet here he is, lamenting the disappearance of his child.

I hope for his sake that he has only learnt about these factors as a result of this situation though, as painful as that would be, because if he was aware before...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That being said:

WHERE WERE YOU DAD?

Damn!

Right?

He was clearly aware of a dangerous element in the circles in which his child moved and yet here he is, lamenting the disappearance of his child.

I hope for his sake that he has only learnt about these factors as a result of this situation though, as painful as that would be, because if he was aware before...

But his assurance that he would greet her with hugs and no questions seems more like a plea to Jade. I hope my instincts are right but it sounds like she ran away and is hiding with people in her circles.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That being said:

WHERE WERE YOU DAD?

Damn!

Right?

But his assurance that he would greet her with hugs and no questions seems more like a plea to Jade. I hope my instincts are right but it sounds like she ran away and is hiding with people in her circles.

I don't know though. Isn't it every parent's hope that their child simply ran away rather than was taken? I mean sure, it's probable that he feels guilty, maybe he wasn't strict enough, maybe too strict, maybe maybe maybe but...

Who knows? Let's hope for the best aye?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Danny Trejo aka Machete is also pleading for his good friends child to be returned home. Is he alluding to some Machete style retribution when he says "this got a lot bigger than you though" ??

And anybody with information contact the NYPD at the following lines:

If u have info plz contact NYPD Det. Liuzzi at 718 636 6547 or tip line 800-577-8477. Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good news. The kid is back home.

Today

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That boy is probably not in the best situation, especially if he is with other adult deviants of the mentally ill kind that he suffers from.

Hopefully the parent will see some positive end to all this. Probably not encouraging minors to emulate these mental illnesses would be better to prevent such circumstances for other families.

This article is not about that. You're actually going out of your way to be an asshole here. It's a missing kid issue we're discussing. Do you not have kids?! Seriously, get bent.

He's a missing kid because of the perverse element that looks for kids like him thinking he will be an easy target because of who he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer
Ok well that solves that. Choosing to omit details of course implies the boy was found in not the best circumstances. Well hopefully he can move on from here and understand the lesson that nobody on Earth can truly be trusted. I learned that lesson at age 8 when I was held hostage with a blade to my neck in an elevator at a mall by some psyho teenager off his meds.

Everybody wants leverage, everybody always has their own motives. Especially well establish predators who know how to groom and manipulate the naive and innocent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join