It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Cam Catches Cops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If you read the IAD report that I linked (the one where the cops investigate the cops) you will wonder why the Sgt was not fired.

Ok, so one link is ABC news, and another is an organization quoting ABC. The ABC shows a partial clip from the camera but not full. There is no Internal Affairs Division report linked anywhere. Though I think ABC had a snippet from it, which is a BIG difference.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

originally posted by: butcherguy

If you read the IAD report that I linked (the one where the cops investigate the cops) you will wonder why the Sgt was not fired.

Ok, so one link is ABC news, and another is an organization quoting ABC. The ABC shows a partial clip from the camera but not full. There is no Internal Affairs Division report linked anywhere. Though I think ABC had a snippet from it, which is a BIG difference.

I wouldn't have said that I linked it if I hadn't posted a link.
See page one... it is the ninth post in the thread.
I will link to my post.
You can scroll through the entire IAD report from the ABC site anyway.
edit on b000000312017-07-03T18:33:34-05:0006America/ChicagoMon, 03 Jul 2017 18:33:34 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You know, I was really hoping that for once the end of the sentence you started in your thread title, "Body cam catches cops..." would end with playing a game of street basketball with local kids or some other really random and benign action as opposed to the abuse of power that has been all too common for decades. People just didn't carry camcorders or cell phones with them everywhere back in the day.

This reminds me of the night an unmarked car pulled my friends car over because he almost hit us after going through a redlight and I yelled "A___ole" out the window at him not realizing it was the new unmarked car our cities PD had just acquired. I knew I was in trouble when he turned off his lights because that stopped the camera in his car. Let's just say that my friends were so scared after watching him "make an example" of me that they all refused to testify on my behalf when I hired an attorney so we never went to trial because my alleged friends were cowards. Especially when the other 2 patrol cars pulled up and began instituting damage control. To say that the PTSD from that incident best the hell out of anything I dealt with after Mogadishu and Bosnia is being kind. I know there are some decent LEO's out there. Somewhere. I just haven't seen one in decades.

edit on 3-7-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Ah the ride to cherry beach. Ive taken that ride. No fun. T.O in the house@!!! LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The body cams do seem to have the cops toning down their abuse though.

Do a search and note the number of threads about police abuse from back before body cams were mandatory.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ok, I stand corrected, but that would have been a good 'edit' into the OP rather than hidden halfway down the page in an easy to pass up post.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Meen wile people cheer the prisons for profit and how every one in them should be raped and murdered .
Really people need to make up there mind . You want the prisons kept full these cops need to pad charges .
First New rule as a cop now IS never make a stop without a arrest .

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
In Toronto a cop would tell you if I see you here again your going for a ride on the cherry beach express which was back of the cruiser to the beach for a night beating just for the hell of it, anyway.....getting old. Lol

You know the song, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join