It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Interupt Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I didn't, I interjected, it's part of having a conversation.

www.cnn.com...

Microaggression huh?

pfft.

How about Microaggression to me for you being so goddamn sensitive?

And I just wanted to wish you all a great day.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

A YouTube boss? Now I'm feeling macroaggressive.

Years ago YouTube began to cut me off. It got to the point where I could commnent all day on multiple channels. Then when I signed out all of my comments were missing. Sign back in and they all appeared again for me.

Pet peeve she says. It's more than a pet peeve for me.

edit on 3 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Microaggression.

Some people will doing anything to make themselves look like the victim. Can you imagine those same people trying to handle actual aggression? They'd probably go into shock and claim PTSD.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Cut it out you lot.
I'm just trying to sit here on my bed watching YouTube and ALL your posts are making me cry!!!

Now if you give me a minute I'll scroll back up and maybe read them...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I am sure she will find a nice little beta manlet that will NEVER mansplain or heaven forbid, manspread!

My daughter, highly educated in international business at Northeastern and Harvard found a perfect example.

He is a great guy, but lets just say he is perfectly comfortable holding the purse while she takes control.

I love my daughter, be she had "I'm with her" on her briefcase and wore safety pins after Hillary's loss.

We NEVER discuss politics, although not for lack of her trying.....She works for NYC, lives in Manhattan and the lady in the vid reminds me of her, God bless her little heart.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The woman interviewing her should have interupted her more often. That is what the press and Media seems to be doing all the time now.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I remember the safety pin thing.

It makes me worry- I used to steal a paperclip and put it on my shirt pocket every time I cleaned a virus for someone at work.
What if next someone decides that wearing paperclips means you're associated with some nutter group and it goes viral?

I don't much follow fads, I only found out about safety pins from rants here on ATS- but if it had been paperclips, and I had still been working at that job, I'd have lots of really awkward conversations with people before figuring out why.

Like when beards were suddenly the "hip" thing in the town I lived in. All of a sudden people started trying to talk to me about unicycles and harmonicas (not really, but you get the idea) when I was just going about my day... just because I happened to have a beard.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

If I can just interupt here...

What safety pin thing? When we put safety pins in our clothes, many years ago, it just meant we were into Punk.
Does it mean something else now?

Sorry for interrupting (not).

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

If I can just interupt here...

What safety pin thing? When we put safety pins in our clothes, many years ago, it just meant we were into Punk.

Sorry for interrupting (not).

It was a thing late last year, possibly into early this year.
All the information you could ever want

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

No, it was only punk if you ran it through your flesh.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Totally missed that.
Mine looked better.

I really hope they've stopped doing it otherwise I'll be doomed to go round with my fly hanging open so no one mistakes me for one of "them".

Cheers for the info

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Just one in my ear.

Nose ring went all funny and had to come out after a week or so and hurt like hell!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Boy oh boy would I like to have her in my survival group and we actually had a situation to survive.......the sheer amount of times she's gonna get the taste slapped out her mouth would be numerous. And that's just by me.

top topics

join