It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: toysforadults
It's really about being able to label an entity within in the US as a terrorist org.

Very dangerous territory.

It's 4th of July, this country was built on rebellion, now you are begging for authoritarianism.

I think what people are begging is to be allowed let loose on the antifa scum and just rid the place of them, not list them as a terrorist group. Just let people who have been dancing around the edges of these sad little boys and the odd stupid girl - as if anyone can even tell the difference - to have at it and sort them out and no need to involve the authorities at all.

Thats illegal, its called assault.

Then, who's next? Who else looks and dresses 'funny', isn't like you "people"?

Dualistic Un American award goes to...

You mean like the assaults that these antifa scumbags try to commit and get a right schooling? There comes a point where you must fight fire with fire and if you're implying that I have nothing in common with them then you're absolutely right, they are human filth. Thank you for noticing.

Sich Heil!

(good thing he's not in charge)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I agree and I know what it means. But I'm quite simply done with them and I either need to be allowed to fight back or they can get dragged away by those who won't allow me to. I'm very afraid of where it might lead, but is anyone still under any impression that wasn't where we were headed anyway?

Bring it on, let's get it over with and either freedom or tyranny will win.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

But. Still... I wouldn't call for violence against cops for a few black sheeps and a corrupted police state either. And why should I? It wont change a thing except that it's counterproductive for my cause.

If you're really this worked up about all that you should consider to visit a state where pot is legal. Just saying, the devide & conquer seems to be very strong with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hasn't it already gone beyond that? I'm pretty sure the tipping point was a few years ago. I would honestly be surprised if the proverbial sht hitting the fan that people used to talk about on these pages is now inevitable.

I'm not saying it's not orchestrated and that my attitude doesn't play right into it but as I said, I'm done with it. Let's do it already.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Holy crap, that's seriously fckd up.

I feel you, may there be greener pastures for all of us! Anyway. I'd doubt we're at a point of no return, but I like your frank replies and frustration is nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

About #ing time, the dinks need to be shot or do some hard time if they disrupt things or attack people!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It's really about being able to label an entity within in the US as a terrorist org.

It's 4th of July, this country was built on rebellion, now you are begging for authoritarianism.

I think what people are begging is to be allowed let loose on the antifa scum and just rid the place of them, not list them as a terrorist group. Just let people who have been dancing around the edges of these sad little boys and the odd stupid girl - as if anyone can even tell the difference - to have at it and sort them out and no need to involve the authorities at all.

You mean like the assaults that these antifa scumbags try to commit and get a right schooling? There comes a point where you must fight fire with fire and if you're implying that I have nothing in common with them then you're absolutely right, they are human filth. Thank you for noticing.

Sich Heil!

Honey if I were in charge it would never have got this far. Those little weaklings would have been smashed to pieces 6 months ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Sich Heil!

Honey if I were in charge it would never have got this far. Those little weaklings would have been smashed to pieces 6 months ago.

You would need gas chambers and crematoria to do "87000".

Simple smashing to bits is problematic. The Nazs invented a system, first they promoted hatred against certain populations, like you are doing.

Then you need special detachments like the SS, build slaughter houses in secret, round everyone up, and dispose of the ashes in the river.

But why stop at dissidents, condemn gays, drug addicts, Muslims, poor people the homeless, all pronounced "lives not worth living".

Like I said, Such Hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join