It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey lists ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist Group!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It's really about being able to label an entity within in the US as a terrorist org.

Very dangerous territory.

It's 4th of July, this country was built on rebellion, now you are begging for authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The only problem is that New Jersey states this far left group is inciting violence against "far right extremists"... Except that these morons have attacked other people in the left when their targets were thought to be from the right. Not to mention that the majority of the people they attack are not "far right extremists".

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
It's really about being able to label an entity within in the US as a terrorist org.

It's 4th of July, this country was built on rebellion, now you are begging for authoritarianism.

I think what people are begging is to be allowed let loose on the antifa scum and just rid the place of them, not list them as a terrorist group. Just let people who have been dancing around the edges of these sad little boys and the odd stupid girl - as if anyone can even tell the difference - to have at it and sort them out and no need to involve the authorities at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Keep a close eye on these laws. We don't want another patriot act. Try and spot any anomalies within these laws that may or may not prohibit free speech.

Don't get me wrong, the left have spun out of control in many cases, however, keep in mind, whatever they the TPTB does may also affect everyone in a negative way. Remember, order ab chao motto- problem reaction solution/ order out of chaos.

Both left and right listen up. avoid the Police STATE. Do not react to paid protesters nor to Trump supporters. They are being paid for a reason and Most trump supporters are acting cult like. (Both Sides have their problems. Big problems.)

If you think that Trump stopped the new world order, you are sadly mistakened. Those wondering when martial law would come? Antifa is building up to that, and they may as well give Trump the reason to call Martial law, to which ALL of us, right left and center will be subject to. The perfect problem, for their "perfect solution".

The Right has it's pied piper
The Left Has their Scarlet Witch

Both leading to the same slaughter house, and even Alex Jones is under their spell.

I'm just saying, STAY VIGILANT. Observe how they move across the chessboard.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Leftists during the Obama regime labeled anyone who disagreed with them as racist, anti-American.

I'd prefer it if we didn't act like them.

At least with this instance, though, it is one state labeling the groups in their state--it's not a federally sponsored, current administration-led smear campaign.

Honestly, though, I'd rather see Trump calling out groups like Antifa on a regular basis instead of whining about Morning Joe or CNN. At least calling out these Antifa jackasses would be a worthwhile effort.

I see nothing wrong with officially labeling groups like this. With the proliferation and easy access to social media and other outlets, someone doesn't have to feel a need to join a group like this unless they truly hold their extremist views--and if they then choose to join the group and actively participate in their actions, so be it. They can reap what they sow. I feel the same way with the KKK, or Westboro Baptist Church, the New Black Panther Party, inner-city gangs, and the like--the only place that these groups and their members will find "sympathy" is in the dictionary, between "sh*t" and "syphilis" (as my drill sergeant used to say).

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

I think what people are begging is to be allowed let loose on the antifa scum and just rid the place of them, not list them as a terrorist group. Just let people who have been dancing around the edges of these sad little boys and the odd stupid girl - as if anyone can even tell the difference - to have at it and sort them out and no need to involve the authorities at all.

Thats illegal, its called assault.

Then, who's next? Who else looks and dresses 'funny', isn't like you "people"?

Dualistic Un American award goes to...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nothing is illegal until you get caught.. But yea your right, then it leads to other labeled groups being targeted, but maybe that it the Idea and plan. Why else would there we such division being pushed. Is it certain groups or just Human Nature.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What happens when people go to the beach after its closed down?

Shouldnt he be fined or something?

I understand him wanting to make his family happy but he should still have to pay the penalty for going on the shut down beach.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

You know when people or groups are pronounced guilty before the court of public opinion that there is manipulation going on. Haters gonna hate, led by the man stream press.

The US gubment and pentagon can kill untold numbers of foreigners in unjust wars abroad, but don't protest any of that, or you get labeled, demonized too.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I agree with your sentiments, but studying the burdensome labyrinth of legislation is different than the actual rubber meets road application. I mean law enforcement, how they handle situations may or may not be 'lawful'.

Freedom and liberty are fine and all, just don't sleep in your car or under a bridge in the city, carry a firearm to protect yourself, sell stuff on the side of the road, start a business in your home, etc, etc.

You will be cited. Try freedom of speech then, "mouth off" to the officer and see what happens.

Edit: Disclaimer, I know rural pockets still exist where these things are fine, not talking about that "neck of the woods'.
edit on 5-7-2017 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They can't. The brain dead mayors keep telling the police to stand down. They will let their cities burn to spite trump

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

OK so what about freedom of speech and expression?

Does not include smashing people's heads with weapons.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Eh they are seldom that funny. I'm not a fan of Antifa (and I'm what folks int he USA would call liberal (and the rest of the world centrist
) , but the Alt-knights are jut as worrysome! Given I'm also a Pagan, some of the more Germanic groups are joining in .... joy

Try this: www.splcenter.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
name one person blm(with is a group of women and queer people) and antifa have murdered. I have a list of them on white nationalist and racist groups. BTW antifa is not a group its an action meant to fight racist. So if you celebrate this , guess what you are racist or an allie to racism. I used to be passive and one love but the hate we are seeing will be meet with full force and no remorse. I suppose its good all the racist feel they can be vocal now a days, such a disgrace.
edit on 07pm47America/Chicago3119k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
name one person blm(with is a group of women and queer people) and antifa have murdered. I have a list of them on white nationalist and racist groups. BTW antifa is not a group its an action meant to fight racist. So if you celebrate this , guess what you are racist or an allie to racism. I used to be passive and one love but the hate we are seeing will be meet with full force and no remorse. I suppose its good all the racist feel they can be vocal now a days, such a disgrace.

So sick of seeing the racist card being played all the time, anyone else feel that way?
How does ANTIFA fight racism anyways? Looks like a bunch of terrorists that like to protest with violence from what I see.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Well, as an 'action' it fails miserably in its aim and there is no "full force" that antifa is capable of other than being disruptive little shts. If the rest of us ever get the go ahead, or we're are despicable as they are, they'd have all be in hospital months ago and then drying to their mothers in the basements they slither from.

The thing which needs fighting and full force against is them and buckle up if it ever happens because they will not only get their just desserts but will find out what force really is.
edit on 6-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: Spellng

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Thats illegal, its called assault.

Then, who's next? Who else looks and dresses 'funny', isn't like you "people"?

Dualistic Un American award goes to...

You mean like the assaults that these antifa scumbags try to commit and get a right schooling? There comes a point where you must fight fire with fire and if you're implying that I have nothing in common with them then you're absolutely right, they are human filth. Thank you for noticing.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Labeling Antifa a terror organisation is precisely what the fascists would do. Knock, knock... anyone home?

But... but... but... they are just the Antiantifa!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

My idea is to let people fight back and teach the little weaklings a lesson. But at this point I really don't care how they learn it, as do long as they do.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I get the outrage and criminals should be held responsible for their crimes.

With that being said it's kinda funny in a sad way to see people cheering for draconian laws on fricken ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join