It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Kittens (Pic Heavy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Omgosh Blend they are getting more adorable every day!
Loving all the pics thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Took them out on dew covered grass this morning (two at a time). Fret doesn't like her paws wet, she spent most of her time trying to keep them off the ground. Bear didn't mind, in a couple pics he has a dew drop stuck to his whiskers. Jaunty and Sera I only got a few pics of..the dogs came running over and I had to save the kittens from the curious noses of the beasts..lol.

They still walk funny. Um, their legs are more of an outward side swing then straight under them. You can kind of see it demonstrated in this pick of Sera:

And of course, the Bear roar:

All for now..
Blend57

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Soooo precious! Thank you for the morning smiles!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A bit older, they are running around more and exploring more. Managed to climb out of their bed by themselves and certainly are leaving enough scratches on me.Jaunty is eating solid food. He was the first to climb out of his bed on his own and went straight over to the food bowl. Hasn't looked back since. Sera followed and she likes chasing feet. Everyone has to watch where they step because she is most likely right underneath you somewhere. Bear observes then joins in and Fret is still introverted. She plays around from time to time but really can't be bothered with humans.

I caught this guy today too! My dogs Treed him, and while we were getting them away so it could leave...I took a couple shots. I think it is a beaver, but it has a bushy tail that it used to curl around a tree limb.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bushy tail...up in a tree?

Probably a squirrel.

The kittens are just now getting to the fun stage. They will entertain you for as long as they are awake playing with each other, then back off for a nap, wake up... repeat.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Sooooo cute and so entertaining.
Your'e going to miss them!!!!

How old are then now?

As for the varmint....I'm going with woodchuck
en.wikipedia.org...
We had a baby in our yard a few years back.....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
sled735

We grow very big squirrels around here! lol...that guy (I know you can't tell from the pic) is about 5-8 pounds and I would guess 2-3 feet long. I sent the pic to my sister and she said a squirrel too! But I think maybe as DTOM said a woodchuck or muskrat or something similar.. I've never been able to capture a close up of one so I zoomed in and snapped a few shots.

DontTreadOnMe

They are roughly 28 days old or 4 weeks. Only a few more weeks and they will be gone, but I know they are going to good homes. Still gonna miss them like crazy, you're right.

Thanks for the interest and comments everyone.

blend57

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I would say woodchuck too. Yes, you will miss the darling little fur babies for sure, but it is such a relief knowing you have found good homes for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I swear I was a mother cat in all of my other lives. That picture made my day. I love cats especially kittens. I just want to pick them up and love them all. Thank You for sharing that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join