It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Kittens (Pic Heavy)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Awww...it reminds me of my cat when it was a kitten, now it's bigger than a Jack Russel and if i shaved it i could knit a sweater.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Absoulte cuteness. Dying of cuteness. So cute cuddly adorable. Awwwww. Little sweeties.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Last few I could get tonight. It seems to be Jaunt and Sera that cared to be photographed... Fret was eating and Bear, well, I got one of him..just being bear..lmao

Mommy's pushing on his butt with her paw in the next one.

Group photo Sera and Jaunt:

Bear holding onto Mommy's butt:

edit on 3-7-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

New mascot

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

awwwwwwwww...the cuteness factor is huge with these kitties!!!!
No wonder they have almost all been adopted already.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Those are sweet precious babies!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ReyaPhemhurth

Aww..that is really cute! Thank you for taking the time to make Jaunty a true ATS Conspiracy Kitten! He does seem to fit right in. That was pretty kind of you!

DontTreadOnMe

Yep..so far all but one has been claimed. No one has picked out which one they want yet, but they have all said they want one. Already getting way too attached. But I think they will be in good homes.

Mystery_Lady

Thank you. As soon as bear opens his other eye I will stop worrying. They are really cute either way and the mom is taking good care of them.

Thecakeisalie

LOL! Maybe you should start a sweater business? I love fluffy cats. Lucky you and lucky him that he has such a good owner!

ketsuko

My cats are indoor/outdoor. I know some frown on that, but that is how they wish to be. Patroclus is mostly indoor now. But he has his paw fixed and does his 30 minutes here and there outdoors. Winnie likes to be outdoors more, but she is not an outdoor cat. We'll be keeping a good eye on our kittens. Just because as you say, I don't want the predators to get them. I don't think I could handle that.

Thanks everyone for being so awesomely kind! Cats aren't for everyone..but kittens are the epitome of cuteness (and puppies, and bunnies, and turtles..etc..)

blend57

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Precious babies.

My outside cat had kittens 6 weeks ago, and two of them are getting new homes this week. I have no doubt I will find a home for the other two also.

I could sit and watch them play for hours, but they usually tire out after about 30 minutes, then it's off to bed again for a long nap. I'm going to miss them when they're gone. There is nothing cuter than a kitten in my opinion.

I've had cats all my life and I don't know what it would be like not to have one.

I took their mother and had her spade last week. She's doing fine, thank goodness. I was afraid of infection because she is an outside cat, but, so far, it's all good.
I couldn't bring her in because I have a large Main Coon that doesn't get along well with other cats inside. And she said the inside was her domain... so I have to obey! LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Awww...it reminds me of my cat when it was a kitten, now it's bigger than a Jack Russel and if i shaved it i could knit a sweater.

That's funny!!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

New mascot

I love this! How awesome

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They are adorable!

Congrats kitty mama and crazy cat lady 💛💛💛💛💛💛

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yaaaas! Kittehs!
Such lovely markings. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So cute, hope they are all healthy and happy kittehs!

meowzies

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Morning Photos. Fret and Sera were feeding..of course I got a ton of Jaunty and Bear decided to sit still for a few (which is quite unusual). His eye is open a bit more today. Looks like everything will be fine with him.

Bear waking up:

And his "still shots"

Ok..Crazy Jaunty coming at ya (although in a couple he seems pretty mellow!) :

And a couple with Sera and Jaunty:

All for now..I gotta go find my drone..lost it again

Thanks
blend57
edit on 4-7-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They're so cute!! I feel like Agnes from Despicable Me.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Brilliant pictures. Sent a smile all the way over to Scotland for me. Such a release from the heavy topics we have on here the now!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You really capture their kittah-ness so well.
The stretches and yawns, and sweet poses!!!

If I were a cat person, I'd want to adopt Bear!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DontTreadOnMe

Thanks...I just want to keep snapping pics every day to track their development I guess. And of course, the cuteness factor. But maybe I won't post them daily..because I don't want people getting tired/annoyed with seeing them.

Bear is doing a lot better! As I said, his eye is opening more and I think he is moving around a bit more. Just something about him that people like.

Later this week I am gonna take them out and get some of them playing in the grass. See if I can get some cute shots there. Right now their momma is not gonna let me. Still too young probably for that.

Thanks sooo much to you and everyone who responded and was supportive. I really appreciate it!

blend57

Adding these pics. Can you spot Bear? He's photobombing

edit on 4-7-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Best topic I have seen in a long time! Please keep posting the photo's of these cuties!
I can only imagine how heartbreaking it will be when they leave to their new families...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Awww...Bear one looks like a little bitty lion. Precious!

edit on 4-7-2017 by MotherMayEye because: Because he has a name other than 'the black one.'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join