It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Kittens (Pic Heavy)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So, I wasn't gonna...but I want to so I am. Winnie (my cat) finally had her new kittens 8 days ago. They all seem to be strong and healthy. One is yet to open both his eyes, but all the others have theirs open and are ready to explore the world. I've been taking pics since they were born and they are now starting to show a bit of personality. In about 6 weeks they will be ready to go to their new homes. All but one is placed, and we may just keep him.

Anyhow, some baby pics...

1 day after they were born:

Meet Jaunty. He was the first to open his eyes and and a big ham for the camera:

Fret always has that look of worry on her face. I don't know what she could possibly have to worry about just yet.

Sera is the most well rounded in regards to personality. Or maybe she's bipolar. She doesn't like her picture taken as much. But I did manage to capture a couple.

Bear is hard to grab a photograph of. He is the one who's eye hasn't opened yet and most often you can find him cuddling up to his siblings or his mom. But he's starting to be more active now and his second eye is slowly starting to open a bit more every day.

And here they are just today (group photo) anxious to start exploring their new world. (well, except for bear, he just wants to sleep..lol)

That's it for now. I'll take more and post them in a couple more days. Hopefully Bear will have his eye open by then.

Thanks,
blend57

edit on 3-7-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Usually when I see kittens i'm like, meh more kittens.

But dang these kittens were so cute! I love the photos you took of them and the very cute and personal descriptions they got.

Good luck in the big world kit kats!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

YAY!!!
Kitten pictures!

Great way to start the week.....thanks for sharing those blend.

Are they walking around much yet?
Does Bear get around OK?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yup....I can see it in the kittens eyes. It is a full blown conspiracy theorist. It's picture belongs here.

I see a conspiracy in this thread. Someone is trying to make us feel happy.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Blend this is just what I needed this morning...cuteness!
They are absolutely adorable!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm stealing your pics for my fb!
i love cute cat pics and these are ADORABLE!!!

congrats on your new fur grandbabies!

edit on 3-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Incredible! On the second pic, you have a chamalecat, and a bear cat on picture 13... How did you manage that?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
NerdGoddess

Thanks. I think they will be fine. Was very worried about Bear, but hopefully he will catch up to his siblings. Seems to be doing ok.

DontTreadOnMe

They are just starting to explore a bit. This morning Jaunty and Sera were starting to bat at each other. Bear is a bit more lazy and likes to move just enough to find someone to cuddle with and Fret, well, she just is more worried then anything else. Although she is getting more active. Should be able to (hopefully) get some cuter shots in a couple days as they start to become more active.

rickymouse
Conspiracy Kittens? Of course they are! Already teaching them about the dark side of their world (hawks, vultures, coyotes and such)

Martin75

Thanks. I'll be having a hard time giving them up when they are ready to go to their new homes. Lucky that it is all family members that are taking them, so, I will get to see them from time to time.

AkontaDarkpaw

Take whichever ones ya want. I got a few more that I haven't posted if you want them too! Lmao. Mostly Jaunty..he really loves his pic taken for some reason.

Thanks everyone for the kind replies.
blend57

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Adorable

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

AkontaDarkpaw

Take whichever ones ya want. I got a few more that I haven't posted if you want them too! Lmao. Mostly Jaunty..he really loves his pic taken for some reason.

Thanks everyone for the kind replies.
blend57

I posted all of them. Too adorable not to share

Ooh would love more pics!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hi blend, what precious and beautiful little kittens. Aww.

Personally I'm more of a dog person, but I love all animals and now I want a kitten.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just plain wonderful.... Nothing you can do but smile and say 'AWWWW!!!!' Unless, of course, you're not Human.
I like Bear. Since he only has one eye open, it reminds me of a Pirates eye patch- ARRRGHHH!!!!!
I would have to call him Captain Kitty.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Just plain wonderful.... Nothing you can do but smile and say 'AWWWW!!!!' Unless, of course, you're not Human.
I like Bear. Since he only has one eye open, it reminds me of a Pirates eye patch- ARRRGHHH!!!!!
I would have to call him Captain Kitty.

Cute!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

Just 4 more that are half way decent. The first one is my favorite...the rest were taken today.

Jaunty

A couple of Bear..action shots ..lmao

Wish this one was clearer..would've been a great pic. Maybe try for more tonight.

knowledgehunter0986

Thanks. I have both dogs and cats. But my dogs are all fixed. Winnie will be so as well, but I wanted to let her have one litter. I'm just enjoying the cuteness factor of the kittens while we have them.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to respond.
blend57
edit on 3-7-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not much of cat person...we have doggies, but dayum those little guys are adorable! Little "Bear" tugs at my heart. Is he getting around more? Thanks for the pics.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Awwww!!

They're adowable.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

Just 4 more that are half way decent. The first one is my favorite...the rest were taken today.

Jaunty

blend57

This is my favorite but love them all!

edit on 3-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Too cute, thanks for sharing, my favorite age of kittens!

Tabby torties?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Awwwwwww, so friggin cute!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing these precious babies with us! Can't wait to see more pics!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Love, love, love little kitties! You're right about Jaunty. He is a little ham, and I hope Bear catches up to his siblings.

My folks have a cadre of outdoor barn kitties who aren't fixed. The local population of predators keeps them thinned down to usually between 4 to 10, but there are often kittens about.

My mom calls them little flagpoles, and these guys are getting to that stage in their lives when their tails look like, well, little flagpoles -- sticking all straight up in the air as they go exploring all around their new kingdom and play.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join