It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan's all-girl robotics team banned from entering US - but their robot will be allowed in

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Simple answer America is dumb as sh!t along with most of its citizens.

Posts like this make me happy that people like you are few and far between.
edit on 2017-07-03T01:37:05-05:002201703America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I admit, nothing. But the travel ban includes the girls, unfortunately. And the travel ban serves an important purpose. The world isn't filled with progressive sunshine.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Then ..as another poster pointed out, why are others from countries on the list being allowed in?
I think you are misguided on what use the ban serves..why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list?..if they were on the list I could entertain it having importance.
All a dog and pony show for frightened people IMHO.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Whose to say, maybe they got sniffed out?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Then ..as another poster pointed out, why are others from countries on the list being allowed in?
I think you are misguided on what use the ban serves..why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list?..if they were on the list I could entertain it having importance.
All a dog and pony show for frightened people IMHO.

Compare lists.
Are they both wrong?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I don't believe in the travel ban..I believe in vetting applicant's for sure, these girls aren't trying to immigrate ..I just don't get it.
edit on 3-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

a reply to: LairdTarby

He is not bright enough to pull that off, he only panders to his base..speaking of which..were are they?..embarrassed I would hope.

Looking down their collective noses at the sheer level of ignorance of some members posting tripe..
And laughing at the little melting snowflakes . Even though some never were US citizens , but feel the need to post as if they were anyway. Penultimate jealous ignorance
Like this
When a line is drawn , it has to be observed. You cant make exceptions , because that leads to further exceptions. To the point the line no longer matters
You know , the lines Obama was frequently drawing , that was pure fantasy ....

edit on 7/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No, I believe legislators are misguided on the ban, not me. And great point, Saudis shouldn't be allowed either. The US has a whole lot of open border. We leave the trust to our law and our neighbors. Neither of those make me comfortable at the moment, and I don't want war. So... Do Something. Do Something. Do Something. Or we will have to, and that won't be a walk in Sweden...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Like I care what you think

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Like I care what you think

Great attitude for a forum...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ok, fair enough.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

What line are you referring to..the travel ban?, if so I don't understand why some on the banned list were allowed in?..seems the line was crossed already.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Call me a melting snowlflake and I will respond the same..I never directed anything to him.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ok, fair enough.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Thanks for the link, not a lot of info, it does say U.S. officials made the decision.

Yes, it does.

My response was to your post here though:

MAGA...NOT..wake the f#ck up, it's all such a sham. The cheeto man is not making you great.

U.S. officials do not a Cheeto Man make.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
America is great because of her citizens, not her president. I'd rather laugh at the president (Trump) than be terrified of the president (Hil-dog). MAGA is about lifting restrictions that aren't national, and letting American workers make money off the resources our country offers us. At least that's how I understand it. If Hillary were president, we'd be debating which animals are acceptable to marry.
edit on 3-7-2017 by sine.nomine because: My phone thinks it knows English better than me. For shame.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, it would be his travel ban policy that makes this happen, at least I believe it is.
I would point out I have always referred to him as Trump, I think this is the 1st time I have been riled up enough to slur him..very rare anyway..obviously though I do not like him

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I wouldn't argue with you on how bad Hillary is, and I do not hate Americans..I feel like you all got shafted with the 2 choices presented at election time, I do understand how and why he won..I just don't believe his hype.
Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

...If Hillary we're president, we'd be debating which animals are acceptable to marry.

I'm not saying marriage, but adoption?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

...I think this is the 1st time I have been riled up enough to slur him...

This is something that is becoming more and more common every day apparently.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join