It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter says Trump's tweet doesn't violate its rules

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Misterlondon

youtu.be...

This looks fun,

I kinda wish we could have something similar.
John Bercow is awesome. The whole political charade is just that but at least it's entertaining.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Misterlondon
The guy is the president of the United States. . The most powerful country on earth..
Don't you think this behaviour from your leader and world representative makes a mockery of your country around the world.

Geez.. This planet is just going f ing crazy at the moment..

Trump said that the world had lost respect for America, when Obama was in office.

He then claimed that when he Trump got into office, things would change, everybody would respect the US.

Here we are, 6 months into the Trump presidency, and Trump can't even visit the UK, one of our closest allies, because the people of the UK don't respect the current President.

It's all weird.

Trump has a strange view of this idea of respect.

What on earth was he talking about?

Actually, most people I talk to like Trump. I'm in the UK, don't believe the media's BS.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Actually, most people I talk to like Trump. I'm in the UK, don't believe the media's BS.

If we only talk to people who are like us, we'll find that "statistically" they have the same beliefs and views.

Otherwise, would we be talking to them?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

No, these are random people. Colleagues, customers etc...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So, these random people include Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Protestants, Buddhists, Africans, Europeans, Indians, Irish, Scottish, etc...or are they just a random selection from a uniform neighborhood?

What's the sample space like, for the statistics?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Half of a major city. I didn't say that they all like Trump, just that the majority do and that's from most religions. Of course some Muslims aren't fans for obvious reasons but the fallacy of Trump not being welcome here is bollocks made up by the MSM.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So, these random people include Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Protestants, Buddhists, Africans, Europeans, Indians, Irish, Scottish, etc...or are they just a random selection from a uniform neighborhood?

What's the sample space like, for the statistics?

Above Top Secret tip: Most religions, especially from the East, f#cking hate Islam. Their ancestors have lived it. They see Islam as a plague. I know Muslims and I love them but when it really comes down to facts, a Muslim will kill you for their religion if it comes to the crunch.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Banning Trump is bad business

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
The guy is the president of the United States. . The most powerful country on earth..
Don't you think this behaviour from your leader and world representative makes a mockery of your country around the world.

Geez.. This planet is just going f ing crazy at the moment..

No. The Media controls the Message. The Media has been caught to many times to count controlling the Message on both sides of the Aisle. Social Media gets your message across unfiltered for the Masses to see.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join