It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Im an abductee and im 0 negative. Wow just read this post did not know about this? Flag for this post! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would assume that more O's are taken because there are more of them in the world.

As for the europeans their most common is A

More type O's come from native south americans than any other racial group. The native irish and Icelanders are pretty high but other than those two europe is mostly A" Asia has the most AB's and the B's come from Africa, for the most part.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
^^^ Hmmm I got alot of scottish so yeah.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i'm o neg.
got a scottish last name - Mckechnie= Mcdonald clan.
got heaps of positive bloods who are jealous and want to either have my children or marry me. Because negative means german/white. Positive = Rhesus Monkey = Black race.

email me and tell me what you think!
email = [email protected]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasmck
i'm o neg.
got a scottish last name - Mckechnie= Mcdonald clan.
got heaps of positive bloods who are jealous and want to either have my children or marry me. Because negative means german/white. Positive = Rhesus Monkey = Black race.

email me and tell me what you think!
email = [email protected]

That had to be the most backwards thing I have read on this website. Here I thought all O Negatives were agreeable.

I am African American and I have O negative blood. When I was born I had a patch of red hair in the middle of my head. It eventually turned black, then later in childhood grey, and now in my older adolescence it is black again.

Anyways, both my parents are O. My father comes from the Caribbean and passed down a Scottish surname. My mother is African American BUT some relatives on her side also have O negative blood. So...yeah it's pretty strange.

As for the list...just about every single thing other than the eyes and the hair.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
this list is like reading a bio
i am A-
hazel eyes that turn emerald green depending on my frame of mind
psychic
tendencies to telepathic
brown hair that was golden as a child
irish,english,choktau,cherokee,french,german, and unknown american mutt.
seeker of truth
feel like i am not from earth
it goes on
LOL
i crave finding others of my own unusual thought patterns.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well im o neg and i do have a lot of these traits. especially about the green eyes that change color. they go from green, to yellow and people say i have cat eyes. i dont know what to think about all this, i believe it to be all a coincidence.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think it's more about the traits, than it is blood. Even though I am O negative, 17 of those traits apply directly to me and I may have been an abductee. I strongly feel their intrest in me is linked to being able to detect their pressence and awake myself to find them looking at me. I am able to feel pressences in my sleep and awake myself only to find them looking at me, before they run off. I am able to do this with people as well and it scares the heck out of them. I have always been able to tell If an evil person is around, I know they are evil just being near by without words ever being exchanged. I strongly feel these beings are evil as well...

There has to be others like myself, I am sure I can't be the only one that been hassled by them and was aware of it.

They must have been sucessfull in their abduction, because I have also had normal abductee dreams of holding and seeing a small frail grey baby and having the feeling It was a sybling brother rather than a son or daughter.

I think another trait not mentioned is alot of abductees are found to excell in science, math, electronics and the computer fields. I also don't get sick as often as other people do, I have had stretches of perfect attendance as a child in school for 3 years in a row.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by clouseau]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah well, I've been thinking often of reasons why some people could be "selected" even though they are just "commoners", while others whom you'd think would be interesting people, are not (if all these abductions stories are real of course, but I believe that some at least, are).

As for my "compliance" with the criteria... I'm O+ blood, and:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
- got hazel eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
- brown hair
3. low pulse rate
- indeed
4. low blood pressure
- most of the times
5. keen sight or hearing
- very acute sight, normal hearing
6. ESP
- not really
7. extra rib or vertabrae
- no
8. UFO connections
- UFO interested, at least
9. love of space and science
- right on!
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
- that happens, not only when I'm drunk

11. piercing eyes
- not really
12. para-normal occurrences
- have had some strange stories, but nothing totally "para-normal"
13. physic dreams
- yes
14. truth seekers
- ooooooh yes
15. desire for higher wisdom
- ooooooooooooooh yes
16. empathetic illnesses
- not exactly, but I can very empathic towards some situations/people
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
- somehow, yes, I'd not say deep but concerned about the future of humanity
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
- somehow yes; still got to receive my orders though
19. physic abilities
- to some extent, but I'm no Superman
20. unexplained scars on body
- I've got a few
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
- never noticed enything like that
22. alien contacts
- I've had some very vivid dreams, and I have wondered at times. I may be an abductee, but I can't recall details like many do.

Well, as I said in my previous post about the blood types (clicky), O- would make some sense. So hell, why not?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzardsamok

AB negative blood type and Aquarius.

Eye colour is hazel with a green ring on the outer edge and golden flecks within the iris. My wife tells me that when I’m on the warpath or passionate about something the green in my eyes turns blue.

She thinks this is awesome!

The list of traits is very weird and I have seen them before. The first time I read them I was quite freaked out because they could have been describing me. I seriously do not know what to make of it but I do know that I feel an ache deep inside to go home and that this world is not mine even though I was born here. The ache is not describable and when I feel it I have a prevailing, emotionally painful sense of loneliness and longing for something I cannot vocabularize - I have tried.

I would say that this ache is the reason I was drawn to ATS in a way hoping to find an answer.

Call me crazy if you like but I know others reading this will relate to that so I don’t mind. I have felt like this on and off ever since I was a child and long before I became interested in researching UFO’s.

I have seen UFO’s and what’s more my wife was with me the last time I saw one. She calls me unique in that she has never met a person who thinks, talks or acts like me and that I manage to fascinate her even twenty years after first meeting.

She says that I can mention something she was just thinking about and I do this often and vice versa. There is some sort of “link” between us.

I expect to be flamed but I hope this also reaches out to someone who might have an answer so the risk is worth it.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi, I'm RH- 0. Swedish with relatives from central Europe. And:

- got blue eyes that somethimes change to green
2. reddish hair , brown
- brown hair (with some red)

3. low pulse rate
- yes
4. low blood pressure
- used to have very low, now higher because of stress...
5. keen sight or hearing
- contac lenses and some tinnitus...
6. ESP
- yes
- not that I know
8. UFO connections
- Seen them 3 times. And have hade strange dream about grey ones...
- yes
- no
11. piercing eyes
- what does that mean?

- yes
13. physic dreams
- yes, several times
14. truth seekers
- yes
- yes
16. empathetic illnesses
- yes
- yes
- yes
19. physic abilities
- yes
- Yes, I get strange scars nearly every day... Have hade them for more than a year.
- yes
22. alien contacts
- Only in my dreams, I think

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think there's a direct relationship to RH negative blood and those who have a MORe heighten interest in UFO's. Not saying they're all abductees (could be but.....) there have been many polls that show, far more people with Rh Negavtive factor have far MORE interest in this phenomenon. Fact is, no one knows where this mutation came from.
Read into as you will. I personally think there's a link.
I am O neg.
We are universal and compatible to all blood types however....we can't receive anyone elses but own.
It defies logic..... science and origin (that we know of).

I've also had a profound interest and deep rooted belief system with/in extraterrestrials my entire life. I am 50. I was always considered the odd one. It seems now however......if you DON'T believe in alien life forms you are considered narrow minded and arrogant. Now....look who's laughing last?

Peace~

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

Ive come across many references to O negative blood in ,
abduction cases,
abduction studies,
reptilian conspiricies,
grey conspiricies,
Illuminati conspiricies,
New world order , ect...

They list some things that ive found to be true but others that are not true,
which i will present a few here....

FACTS:
Rh-Negatives are RARE. But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

O negatives have pure blood, no antigens , no rhesus monkey gene.

many articles said these O- people have these traits.

TRAITS:
There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
8. UFO connections
11. piercing eyes
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
16. empathetic illnesses
19. physic abilities
22. alien contacts

They sound like they know me personally, i agree with the traits....
but i have no extra bones or tail to my knowledge

John carpenter of MUFON was director of abduction investigations who was fired for his contraversial reptile/bloodtype oppinions due to the abductees testamonies.

what my purpose for this post is to find any connections to abductees and their bloodtype as well as to either debunk or help prove some of these claims.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

I guess this must be true since I have Negative O blood.

1. predominance of green eyes that change color
2. reddish beard
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen hearing (horrible eye sight)
6. ESP (I guess)
7. extra rib or vertabrae (Fractured vertabrae with missing tissue)
8. UFO connections (definitely)
9. love of space and science (definitely)
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race (I am emo, why not)
11. piercing eyes (Ummm sure...)
12. para-normal occurrences (definitely)
13. physic dreams (definitely)
14. truth seekers (definitely)
15. desire for higher wisdom (definitely)
16. empathetic illnesses (I guess)
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind (Not really)
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life (sorta)
19. physic abilities (Ahhh sure...)
20. unexplained scars on body (definitely)
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliance's (definitely)
22. alien contacts (Yes)

[Edited]

Originally posted by EvaSweden
Hi, I'm RH- 0. Swedish with relatives from central Europe. And:

- Only in my dreams, I think

I have a few questions:

1) How old are you?
2) Are you female?
3) Are you single? ^_^

[edit on 28-10-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Holy cow.....I like your theory.

I honestly did not expect to find such good information here. I about fell out of my chair when I read this. And this is why:

I have 0 negative blood, and I have many of the qualities on your list. And when I was in 2nd grade, I had a "weird encounter expeirience". I won't go into it here, but I'll just say that I think I definitely had an encounter. And then I had another type of encounter at the age of 32.

And....I'm quite psychic, too. (Lots of experiences, won't go into them here.)

I always had the personal theory that maybe the aliens (or whatever they are) were attracted to our brain wave pattern/energy signature....that perhaps our brainwave patterns were different than the rest of the general population (more in the theta range, for example)....but now I wonder.....could our brainwave pattern-energy signature could also be related to blood type? Now you've got me really thinking...

Anyway, thanks for all the good information and resources....I'll definitely do some reading.

Starred and flagged.

P.S. With regards to O negative being "pure", is the only blood type without anti-bodies. So, in a sense, it is pure....but only pure from antibodies. So, for those of you arguing about O neg being "pure"....you're both right.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well I am - and so is most of my family I will say this, that reads like a personal profile of my self, and the three people here agree with me. The extra vertebrae is literally a pain in the ass.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am O neg
a lot of those traits apply to me

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First post - reeled me in on many levels.....

O-neg. Yes, to at least 90% of the traits.

Searcher 63 - agree allergic to ALL metals - gold as in wedding ring not a problem presumably due to thicker skin on fingers. Ear lobes also neat and joined.

Clot and heal quickly - very strong bones.

For the skull issue, I tried to research this to find more definitive descriptions , but to no avail. However, my grandfather a pure Scot maintained our family were of pictish descent as opposed to celtic. The picts were more pagan and this could be relevant to earlier mention of Stonehenge - there are many standing stones in the highlands of Scotland.

To tie in all the posters mentioning Scottish roots this will undoubtedly be the case - other links on this thread also suggest France and Spain.

Without going in to too much historical detail my family were Scots through and through prior to arriving from France in the 800's. It's feasible that many with Scottish ancestry may also have a French link (promises of land, the Old/Auld Allliance spring to mind) and geographically the Basque region is literally just over the French border - so a migration of sorts may have occurred over time. It all ties in blood wise/geography wise if the Basques are the origin of the O-negative blood line .

Taking it one step further still and in reply to 'TakingitbyStorm' who has Moorish ancestry....again this journey from Morocco to the Basque region would have been a fairly simple but lengthy one over land mainly - question is did the Basques beget the Moors or vice versa ? I suspect the latter tho' have no proof. Having lived in that region I was always stunned by the amount of dusky olive skinned types with striking green eyes.

Have been visited by what appear to be greys (thanks to ATS reading) I can say yes to visitation but not a credible yes to abduction.

Thanks to lizzardsamok for starting this one.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by slidingdoor]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi , Very interesting thread, would be fascinating if blood type really did have something to do with aliens.
I'm torn between several origin theories, aliens helped/interfered with us...we are aliens..or..it's all bunk, I dunno and my greatest wish is that we find out in my lifetime

I'm 50ish, fem, my ancestry is English/Irish/Viking, and although I have + blood my mother was AB neg, I had jaundice at birth (another thing that happens with neg mother pos father).
I'm the only one of 4 kids to get the reddish hair, both parents where dark hair but one grandmother had the red.

I also have always felt that longing to go home, I've always put it down to the call of the irish (they say Ireland calls her to her own), perhaps it's something more.

the traits
1. green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes = blue/green
2. reddish hair , brown = auburn/red
3. low pulse rate = no, but might have been when younger
4. low blood pressure = ditto (high now due to stress/weight)
5. keen sight or hearing = sight no, hearing yes
6. ESP = yes
7. extra rib or vertabrae = don't know
8. UFO connections = have seen a couple
9. love of space and science = definitely
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race = oh yes, since I was very little
11. piercing eyes = not really
12. para-normal occurrences = yes a few
13. physic dreams = not really
14. truth seekers = definitely
15. desire for higher wisdom = ditto
16. empathetic illnesses = no but my father had to go home from work with stomach cramps the day my sister was born.
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind = well sort of
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life = yes, wish I knew what it was tho
19. physic abilities = some weird things have happened
20. unexplained scars on body = one
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances = watches sometimes don't work for me.. I once had a spark jump between my little fingers which were about 4 inches apart at the time (seen by friends), and I am constantly getting zapped by things.
22. alien contacts = no

btw I'm virgo (tho not a typical one), IQ 138 (as if that matters
)
and I was born and live in Australia.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The rh negative is quite common, though our family is 0+ and it didnt help in the least keeping harvesters away. Because they're going for a certain dna, that is from sumeria, through the 12 tribes of Judah including the lost tribes, such as Dan, and ancient Egyptian royalty to the illuminati current bloodlines and royal family. Millions have this, and even in small amounts, greys consider this useful.

Some blood types, such as AB-, they are not permitted to harvest. Something to do with ancient kings, and other groups involved, and their contracts, which they violate all the time. Battles are done over AB- harvesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

FYI, Ab negative is the universial plasma doner and yes you get paid for plasma. .(ck your facts before you run off at the mouth.Ab negative is the purest plasma.You must be rh positive..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join