It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Could you describe a little of your trip either here or email me if you have the time ,sometime, im facinated with my new found history.

And im quite shocked to find someone quickly on ATS who went to my place of origin!.. wow....

I envy that of you sir.
I bet it was beautiful......
to think my own personal island with green fields and a castle or 6, lol
That is my dream in life, how strange, it was my ancestors dream as well but they had it.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Could you describe a little of your trip either here or email me if you have the time ,sometime, im facinated with my new found history.

And im quite shocked to find someone quickly on ATS who went to my place of origin!.. wow....

I'll see what I can find mañana and e-mail you if I come across anything of interest...
As per the U2U, I have those geneology volumes around here, and maybe even some pics/literature...

As far as conscious recollection goes, well, I do remember my pops making me wade out into the middle of a cold-a$$ stream for the sake of taking some "Better-then-Olan-Mills" picture...
In truth, I remember the Scottish Highlands, Ediburough (sp?) Castle, Thurso (where my dad was working), and the incredible sights in/around London...

It marked my first travel outside the U.S., and gave me quite an appreciation for international travel -- something I did quite a bit in my previous occupation.

Alright... wife now half-asleep to my lefty, and half-pissed because I'm sitting here typing...

I'll look for some interesting stuff tomorrow and e-mail if I find anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wonderful,
here we go agian, this is strange all 3 of our families are connected in the past,
I wont say who but we found my family owned alot of land and gave some of it to these members families , we lived on same land!
and our people have been friends and talked in the past to the present
as we are now still here talking to one another.....lol

so funny, so strange, indeed..... i cant wait for his ancient records of the bloodlines...

Are you duzey and sdrumrunner O- blood types?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i ahve a rare blood type and i ahvent been adbucted yet i carnt rememeber wat my type is but

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi Interesting topic !
I just want to say for the record that i am type 0 negative and ive had some interesting experiences myself concerning UFOs and aliens.

I wouldnt say the blood type has anything to do with it though, are there any statistics that show some connection?

[edit on 7-2-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Are you duzey and sdrumrunner O- blood types?

I have been fortunate enough never to need to know this information. I'll have to get in touch with my mother and ask her. That's probably information I should have, just in case. I'll get back to you on it, and if it is, I'll go through your list and post my results.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
nukunuku
yes, i read john carpenter "MUFON director of abductions" had results of his abduction ivestigations indicating negative bloodtypes were preferred by ET and particularly O-.

Some searches and links were provided on front page, there are more articles and links though, I just listed a few.

I thoght it was intresting as well cuase its most sought after blood type by humans too! as its the most pure blood and can be given to any other human blood type.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, strangely enough, my my mother and my sister are O-, but I take after my father, and have A- or something like that, she couldn't remember (and boy that made me feel loved). So, maybe I'm the lucky half of the family and I won't get abducted

There was concern that I would be a blue baby, but my mother didn't develop the antibodies, does that make a difference?

I checked the family thing and we were farther north, hiding on the Isle of Skye (maybe because your family was hogging all the land). That's where my grandfather was from.

The clan, divided into a number of distinct branches, (Sleat, Clanranald, Glengarry, Keppoch and Glencoe), held vast territories in the western Highlands and islands of Scotland and also in Ulster.

But Scottish people still rock, and we're all related in spirit

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I checked the family thing and we were farther north, hiding on the Isle of Skye (maybe because your family was hogging all the land).

LOL , we were very generous with our land appearently gave it to 5 other clans one of which started your families clan.

AAAAAhh, there is nothing sweeter than holding something over someones head from 600 years or more in the past, jk lmao

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi,I am new to this sight. Found it while searching for more info on Rh- blood. Mine comes from my mothers side her people are Scot-Irish. Scots who settled in Virginia in the 1700's.As far as traits on the list. I'm not sure what it's worth but I have several. I didn't know about the cauda (extra vertebra)until last year during a visit to my chiropractor. I am not sure why so many are looking for information,but that we are looking says something. I myself believe the Nephilim and Neanderthals play a part in the origin of rhesus negative blood. And most of us rh neg's are from ancestors of both bloods + - the recessive traits don't all appear in each generation.Just wanted to thank you for the place to learn .O-

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I used to think i was Scots-Irish but found out there was no such thing,
you see the scotts settled ireland so youre scottish in origin not irish even the irish are mostly scottish and later english decent.
you said several traits what %.?
any ufo sightings or abduction experiences?

I am not sure why so many are looking for information,but that we are looking says something

I agree 100% even more now since i started this thread....

As far as the Nephilum i would hope not as they were definatly hybrid children from the fallen angels perhaps even reptoids,
As the worlds religions and stories say the gods are All reptiles!
ELohim is god, Saraphum are gods angels and also the fallen angels...
www.nationmaster.com...

so i subscribe to one of the first HUMANS idea myself.
I also want to know if there is any truth to the UFO/abductee connection other than myself.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
TRAITS:
rh+ here, afaik

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color,
- yes, green eyes that change color depending on the mood

2. reddish hair , brown
- no, blonde/brown

3. low pulse rate
- extremly low in my case,

4. low blood pressure
- indeed, this naturally comes with low pulse rate, right?

5. keen sight or hearing
- good sight/hearing

6. ESP
- no

7. extra rib or vertabrae
- I think not

8. UFO connections
- apart from seing one and being interested in ufos no

9. love of space and science
- positive

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
- don't we all have this feeling

11. piercing eyes
- more less, but again this is normal

12. para-normal occurrences
- define paranormal

13. physic dreams
- true,

14. truth seekers
- yes, but again most people are

15. desire for higher wisdom
- very much true

16. empathetic illnesses
- don't even know what this one means

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
- sometimes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
- yes

19. physic abilities
- no, I can't bend spoons

20. unexplained scars on body
- no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
- no, but this one is normal, afaik

22. alien contacts
- haha, not as far as I remember

Well that's it, I know I'm not rh negative
however it's allways fun to answer few questions

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi, Thought I'd play 22 questions too.I did know the history of the Scot-Irish people but not until recently when I was researching for a family book.
I am not sure on the Nephilim thing,I will read the info on the link.I am kind of leaning towards neanderthal decending from nephilim(large bodies,higher intellect,more socially advanced including music and problems in reproduction (RH factor) the race disappeared...Almost
I have a couple other quirks Allergic to metal(except gold) and attached earlobes(several recessive traits) anybody else?

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color,
Mine are blue

2. reddish hair , brown
dark blonde with reddish tint

3. low pulse rate
yes

4. low blood pressure
yes

5. keen sight or hearing
no on sight ,but very good hearing
6. ESP
yes, in the form of dreams also brightly colored visions at times?

7. extra rib or vertebrae
cervical rib impingement and cauda(extra vertebra)I guess these count

8. UFO connections
Ball of orange colored light one night on my way home from work.It darted from side to side and kept up with me for 4 miles and when I came to a stop sign on a country road it hovered over my hood???????????

9. love of space and science
science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
I agree..don't we all have this feeling

11. piercing eyes
not piercing but understanding

12. Para-normal occurrences
not sure
13. physic dreams
true

14. truth seekers
I have a desire to find a truth that I feel is right,I believe most people find a safety zone in religion or science and accept someone else's beliefs because it is often easier than seeking your own truth
15. desire for higher wisdom
very true

16. empathetic illnesses
No

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
As much as I try to deny it ,yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
yes

19. physic abilities
I can't bend spoons either

20. unexplained scars on body
only a triangle shaped raised area (3 dots)on the side of my right foot ?I don't remember when I first noticed it or where it came from

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
I believe at times but not always.If I hold my hand 4-6 inches away from someone they can feel heat and tingling on their skin from my hand.Like electricity.
22. alien contacts
only the orange ball..that was enough lol

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ahhhh not to alarm you but can you remember past the ufo over your car?
did you lose any time?
how long has triangle scar been there since that same night?

i suggest you get an xray imeadiatly if yes to these questions
ever got a foot xray or mri?

I too had a triangle scar ,
it may still be there if i shave my hairy ass down one day and look...lol

it would be a good idea to get xray anyway for the sake dots.....

BTW alot of you seem to possess spare parts, lol
I might too , but never had xray on back, so i dont know if i have some spare parts laying around....
I belive i will check up on it soon....

[edit on 8-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting read.

I have type AB- (negative) blood and have been told to give every chance I get. I never have, mostly due to fear of needles.

As for the 22 items, I would answer yes to 75% of them. My blood pressure is extremely low as well as pulse. My eyes are hazel and I have brown hair. My ancestry is Scott-Irish as well as German and English. I love science, feel like my whole life has been on a mission and am a "SLIDER" (i.e. I seem to have an effect of streetlights and other electrical applicances). But, I have never seen a UFO.

My mom was A+ and my dad B- with a peculiar rh factor. Apparently, his rh factor would switch from + to - and then back. He was told that his rh factor could be either positive or negative. I don't know how, but that is what he was told.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Im 31 also....

dont tell me your libra like me....

check your Slovenian/italian line for royalty.
I didnt know i was from one either, till i typed this in google:
mylastname scottland castles
then boom , tons of info... and multiple castles in ireland as well!
from 1300-1900's my familiy owned most land and castles.
even started the --McDonalds-- lol ,mac or mc means "son of"
so you never know till you look at it...

dude, I'm so bummed. I thought you had scottish blueblood like my wife. You do a google search, and based on the fact you got results - BANG - you're a blueblood ? no wonder you didn't reply to me in the other threads, you know its a sham.......too bad

scottish castles got 364,000 hits on google. Did you ever do a real geneology search using cemetery records, wedding records etc ???

[edit on 9-2-2005 by radagast]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
whatever ,
you claim im not yet dont even know my name.
I see nothing has changed with you.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
would it be a factual statement you posted you are of scottish royal decent because you put your name in google and got hits

or would it be a factual statment you did geneology type research, marriage records, cemetery records, birth records etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Um....you know aliens abduct black, hispanic, and asian people too right? In fact, some of the first famous alien abduction were of non-Europeans. Antonio Villas Boas was from Brazil and Barney Hill, the first widely reported abduction by "greys" was black.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
radgast
there you go assumig you know everthing again!

I knew 15 years ago i was, thru family history research done by my family,
as well as the letter to go to castle that ive even already mentioned....

I never thought much about it till i did a search, unexpetedly i found loads more information and was shocked. so that was not how i determined my history.

why dont you ask a question before you assume you know every thing about me and my family history please...
----------------------------------------------------------------
flint
UUUUUUUUMMMMMMM
yes i know, i never said anything about it being one race, do some research and educate yourself on O- blood and negative blood types in general.
you will find all races have a small percentage of O- blood ,
speculation is that vikings spread there DNA all over.

ATS--- I will be out of town for a few days and wont be able to respond to your questions till tuesday, please ask anyhow i will get to them then.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join