It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

Ive come across many references to O negative blood in ,
abduction cases,
abduction studies,
reptilian conspiricies,
grey conspiricies,
Illuminati conspiricies,
New world order , ect...

They list some things that ive found to be true but others that are not true,
which i will present a few here....

FACTS:
Rh-Negatives are RARE. But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

O negatives have pure blood, no antigens , no rhesus monkey gene.

many articles said these O- people have these traits.

TRAITS:
There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts

They sound like they know me personally, i agree with the traits....
but i have no extra bones or tail to my knowledge

John carpenter of MUFON was director of abduction investigations who was fired for his contraversial reptile/bloodtype oppinions due to the abductees testamonies.

what my purpose for this post is to find any connections to abductees and their bloodtype as well as to either debunk or help prove some of these claims.

some resources:
www.google.com...
www.sangraal.com...
www.inquiring-mines.com...
www.reptilianagenda.com...
www.aquarianmysteries.com...
www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 6-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And I disagree.................... Ill answer each of your traits with my own personal knowledge. Im B- Neg, and O, A And B negative all exist in my family, which all have negative blood types.

1. Yes I have color changing green eyes, with more a bluish tint, and gold around the irises. So does my mother, but no one else in the family.
2. I have Chestnut. Most people in my family are blonde.
3. Mine is normal, and most people in my family have rapid ones. No low pulses.
4. Mine is slightly low. But most of my family have normal.
5. I have good eyesight. But hearing is average. No One in my family posses it.
6. Nope. No one oin my family has it either.
7. None that Im aware of, and no one else in my family either.
8. Ive seen one or two, my mom has odd experiences, but few others in my family have any experiences, most of them distant.
9. Very true for me, but no one else in the family.
10. Very true for me, but no other family members. But Im just weird like that.
11. No.........just cold and calculating ones, and no one else has them either.
12. Not any more than any other person would, we certainly dont discuss or ponder them much. Everyone has them.
13. All people have them. Some might focus more than others, but all people have them.
14. Yes, I am, so are other family members. But so are alot of other people.
15. Um, if you mean wishy washy New Ahe Yogi crap, the answer is no.
16. Um..........no.
17. Absolutely none on my part. Very little for other family members.
18. Um....no, Im not that arrogant. My mission in life is survival and sanity.
19. Nope none.
20. I have one. Many things could have caused it. Dunno about my relatives.
21. LOL. I wanna see that happen. If I possesed this power, id use it to cut the TV off when my roomate watches Fox News.
22. Um........no.

Your list of facts are not facts at all. There has been no correlation between blood type and abductions. Rh negative only occurs naturally in people with European ancestry. It is most common amongst the Basques. But is still rare amongst even Europeans. I know morem people with RH negative who have no experiences as you describe, nor physically resemble anything.

Since abductions occur across the board, affecting all races, classes, sexes, even sexual prefrences, and I find no reliable evidence that RH negative people are somehow special or different.

My father is O negative. His ancestry is German and Austrian. other than blue eyes, he has absolutely none of the above mentioned characteristics.

This seems very flawed science at best, with no real correlation to reality and physiology.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have about half of them traits but i doubt i have O Negative blood, is there any way of finding out your blood type without having to go to the doctor or hospital?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yeah, it's probably just a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain
I have about half of them traits but i doubt i have O Negative blood, is there any way of finding out your blood type without having to go to the doctor or hospital?

You can buy tester kits at medical supply, or science shops. The Red Cross can test you as well.

My mother told me my blood type when I was young, but in my sophmore biology class, we actually tested our blood in class. Its a simple proceedure that anyone can do, very easily done.

O type blood, whether positive or negative, sint the "purest" blood, its the oldest type blood in human existance, hence why it is so common amongst the very old race of humanity.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf "Your list of facts are not facts at all."

ah yes they are, prove any of the facts i listed wrong,
and dont confuse "facts" section with "traits" section.

And please dont list a reponse like that to traits again,
i did not intend for you to list your oppinion on 22 traits!

Only on the topic of a connection to abductees
which is not my theory but anothers. FYI
and yes the origin of the blood type is belived to be basque or other,
but that doesnt relate to a abduction connetion.

I AM "O-" by the way

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You are the one with the burden of proof here, lizards amok.

Please show us a non New Age flaky site with scientific evidence that blood type and abductions are matched.

Thats something I notice in alot of your posts, your unwillingness to provide even links to back up even a little of what you are saying.

You must provide the burden of proof, not I. And according to reputable abduction researchers, there is nothing physically commin in abductees, the cross al barriers in that respect.

www.ufoabduction.com...

Again, please show some facts and figures that show abductees share a common blood type.

And those werent my opinions on your 22 points, those were basic facts about my family, all 38 of us, from both sides, who all have RH negative blood types.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm O NEG!! WOOHOO.....LOL The only thing I got extra for it was some shots when I had my babies....

My dad is also O NEg.....I'm actually unsure about my 2 children...and dont remeber what my ex was...

1)I have Blue eyes...(so does my father)
2)My hair is naturally dark brown with redish tint to it...now its red...
3)Low Pulse~Not sure
4)YES I do have low blood pressure...I also am on the low end on body temp....my normal temp by ear thermo is about 96.5(ish) If I start getting over 98....its a fever to me and I feel horrible!!
5)horrible eyesight....pretty good hearing...nothing outstanding though...
6)ESP~Nothing notable...
7)no extra bones OTHER than in my foot...
8) UFO connections...maybe?? IN college something weird happened...a bright blue light came through the window, I just couldn't move.....thats it can't remember anything else...
9)I REALLY always loved Space and Science!! Was in many school science and space clubs...
10)NOt belonging to the human race??? LOL SHHHHHH no actually I have this feeling of myself that I am different than most....but not inhuman...alien...people who know me well could also say that I'm not like everyone else....
11)piercing eyes?? Not sure...
quite honestly not many else on the list...at least not above what is average....I have never heard this about blood type...

I'm gonna do some reading now!!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the problem with the O-negative theory is that the 'O' type is found throughout the world. It is doubtless one of the oldest bloodtypes, as it is shared among groups that were separated tens of thousands of years ago.

The author of this thread brought up the fact that it is a 'universal' donor type. Rather than supporting the notion that this is a special type or one that was created by aliens, that fact indicates that the 'O' type can be considered a 'basic' or 'common' blood type of sorts. Rather than being special, Type O is the examplar of the common.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

1-I am not here to prove this , how can i prove a question?
please do not assume i agree with it or not,
2-This topic was a question not a statement from me,
as to my links i did a quick search and listed only a few i saw ,so guys like you wouldnt say "you gave us no links about this".
I even included a google search so people like you could pick your own site to got to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3-need i repeat myself? no i think not
4-sorry buddy no i dont, its a question pal.
5-search john carpenters work for that answer i dont have it thats why i started this thread.
6-well i didnt intend 22 basic family facts either to play semantics.

what happened to your proof of the facts i stated being wrong?

please read what i wrote in first post such as this

what my purpose for this post is to find any connections to abductees and their bloodtype as well as to either debunk or help prove some of these claims.

do you find it anywhere in this post were i said i was going to prove this question or anything for that matter?
Then why put those words in my mouth?
please avoid doing that from here on.
---------------------------------------------------------
onlyinmydreams

yes ive found that the O- bloodline is one of if not the oldest races on earth, as well as the purest of blood.

some say these people could be original adam and eve bloodline,
or first present day humans...
i lean towards that theory as logic would say that the purest blood is the source of humans not a mutation of the humans.
ONLY 5% of world is O-.......FYI
-----------------------------------------------------------
onmyown30

Facinating,
1 if you saw a beam of light and it paralyzed you theres more than a good chance you got abducted or they at least tried!

2 I didnt know either about the
having children problem
or bloodline
or royalty
universal donar
most wanted red cross blood
In-ablity to synthetically make O- blood, even tho they can make all other types in labs, you could not clone a human with O- blood!
That I found most facinating!

3 they injected you with positive rheses blood "rhogam" with your pregnancy correct?

4 i want to find an O- girlfriend now -lol

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
ONLY 5% of world is O-.......FYI

7%

It's not as rare as AB blood.
Does that make me extra special, being of the AB persuasion?
Link

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
yes extra special, but not pure blood !
yours is actually the most impure of them all !, ---> FYI.

Its 7-5% depending on which site you look at and if its national or world, i said "world" for the record....

I hope our definition of special is the same as mine...,
JK

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you Banshee.

O type blood is the most copmmon type blood. And the oldest.

O negative is the most common of the RH negative family.

You keep saying its the purest blood. Pure? How so? Anyone with other than O blood is some how contaminated? Who says its pure? Pure how?

You are asking a question. And Im giving a response. There is no known correlation between abductions and blood type, at least none reported by more reputable researchers.

I have looked at Carpenter's research and I dont see anything solid. RH and abduction correlations are only a rumor now. If there was something to it, then someone needs to bring this up to the very hardcore UFO researchers, who have been looking for possible relationships between abductees and the like.

And when you post something as FACTS, you need something to back it up.

You have posted information as FACTS with nothing to show them as FACTS.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im a Universal Donor I donate blood to the Red Cross when ever I can. The only things on that list I fall into would be 1, 2 and 9. Green eyes that changed from blue then Hazel into Green and brown hair.

Interesting stuff though I never heard about a link of blood type to abductions.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I hope you dont get me warned for this but here goes...

FACTS:
Rh-Negatives are RARE. But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

O negatives have pure blood, no antigens , no rhesus monkey gene.

The first is "UNIVERSAL DONOR" read about it online.
www.bloodbook.com...
they are without antigens (makes them O)
they are without rheses monkey gene or RH (makes them (-) negative)

so pure blood both ways!
PURE = free of everything else on blood cells! (AB have over 600 antigens!)
so its called pure blood ,or BLUE BLOODs
UD means anyone can take my blood becuase its free from all other "things" in it. but i can only accept my own type in return.
so im at a disadvantage if i need blood.
are you satisfied with that as fact now?

the second is the current scientific evidence/theory of historical peoples migrations.
I will find articles on this if you dont knock them imeadiatly....
www.cs.sunysb.edu...

as i said their are many theories to play with here i do not assumedly accept any of them as fact which is why they are not in the "little FACT section" i made as you can see...

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Those are facts. Very good. Thats what Im looking for, tho its common knowlegde.

I was refering to your list of 22 traits of RH negative blood types. But if you listed them as speculations, not facts, then I apologize.

Im lookign for facts that we can speculate on them.

If you can provide an good article explaining a link between RH negatives and abductions, a signifigant, well researched article with resources, I shall not knock it at all. I shall be very happy to examine it, and it will be a big step in UFO research, to show some sort of common physical link between abductees.

But I do grow weary of fuzzy, uncredible New Age Indigo children crap, that somehow states, for unknown reasons, Rh people, Green eyes, are somehow special. I have both features, and I hardly consider myself special, nor do I feel it about anyone else Ive met with similar traits.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thank you , skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I accept your apology,

however theres one more .....

O type blood, whether positive or negative, sint the "purest" blood,

so you now agree with me (and the world) that it is now an established fact that O- is the "MOST PURE" blood in human race, on planet earth?

Now, would it be more logical to assume
1 purest blood is first blood?
2 or that aliens made it?
3 or its a genetic mutation?
4 or its a hybrid ?(bent on world domination)

Im going with 1 for right now IMHO

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not really, Lizards.

O negative is the OLDEST blood type, hence why its so common. The lack of anti bodies is simply an evolutionary layover. Since perhaps all of our ancestors had O blood, i wouldnt call it pure, just very ancient. A and B factors arrived much later in our whole scheme. Rh negative is indeed a new factor. Perhaps the newest blood factor in our evolution.

O negative is simply a combination of the oldest blood type, and the youngest factor, thats all.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well phlebotomists (blood professional) would say its PURE blood, cause one told me!

I think you are playing semantics with me, pure means pure.
That was at a clinic, she called me a blue blood, pure blood, told me some info on it, as well as "BLUE BABIES" from "BLUE BLOODS".

blue babies are still born from mixing + blood with O- mother, which her body rejects as foriegn!

blue bloods is an old term, goes back farther than english royalty!
they adopted the term as meaning of "pure , royal blood line"
they did not mix blood types because of still borns so they only mated with other O- blood types (or royalty) as to keep the line pure, which they did.

also (England only) you could see their blue viens under their fare white skin, as workers were tan and royalty never worked outdoors or sun bathed much.....

FACT:
RED CROSS is attempting to manufacture a synthetic O- blood but is having trouble cloning it like the rest. ETA 10 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am unaware of any professional ever telling me there was such a thing as "pure blood". My mother was a nurse. She certainly made no mention of it when she explained blood type to me when i asked her why mine was different. My father is O negative, as I mentioned. Nothing special about him.

As far as Rh negative mothers go, Ive never heard in my experience with medical professionals, such babies refre4d to as blue bloods. Only tradgedies. Being an RH negative female myself, its been a bit of a drag, as Ive always had to be concious of the fact if I ever married a man, chances are hed be rh positive, and Id have to be especially worried when I have kids.

Ive known far more people with RH positive blood, and many different blood factors, that far fill more of your traits list than any rh negative people really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join