It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did several UFO’s hit the AMC-9 satellite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In a recent released video, a u-tuber displays a radar video of three to four objects overtaking this satellite. The AMC-9 begins to flash, and then come apart.
Here is a u-tube vid explaining why he thinks that a group of UFO’s took out AMC-9.

According to SpaceNews, spacenews.com...
“Satellite operator SES says it has regained the ability to communicate with AMC-9, a 14-year old satellite in the company’s fleet that stopped listening to commands June 17, but that the satellite continues to list westward from its geosynchronous orbital slot…two pieces of debris have also been spotted in the satellite’s vicinity.”
While Satellitetoday states, “a significant anomaly, it is in the process of transferring capacity from its AMC 9 satellite. SES noted the incident on the morning of June 17, and is working to transfer services to alternative satellite capacity in order to minimize disruption. AMC 9 provided Ku-band and C-band coverage over the United States and Mexico.” www.satellitetoday.com...
For some reason Space Book is not loading

apps.agi.com...
I believe the SSC number is 27820.
edit on V162017Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jul 2017 22:16:04 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Definitely odd.
Not sure if I believe UFO's piloted by ETs would come here to destroy some TV channels from being broadcast.
But odd nonetheless

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Could have been anything that hit it, space debris, deliberate shot by an anti satellite device is unlikely because it is still there if obviously damaged and a crash with a UFO would mean they have pretty bad drivers and no anti collision technology.

My guess is space junk there is a heck of a lot of it up there.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here is the real story LOL

Linky

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hear galactic DUI's are astronomically expensive.

Be safe out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I read the real story and it is the same story.
And it certainly didn't debunk anything.
The satellite is falling apart but they
have no idea why.

It's the the 3 "satellites" coming up
on Geo stationary AMC just as it
flashes and breaks up that is interesting.
edit on 3-7-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

""AMC 9 provided Ku-band and C-band coverage over the United States and Mexico""

What's broadcast on these bands? Knowing this may give a clue as to why E.T. wanted to take the satellite out.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I read the real story and it is the same story.
And it certainly didn't debunk anything.
The satellite is falling apart but they
have no idea why.

It's the the 3 "satellites" coming up
on Geo stationary AMC just as it
flashes and breaks up that is interesting.

I thought it is also strange that the Satellite tracking program isn't working.
apps.agi.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

""AMC 9 provided Ku-band and C-band coverage over the United States and Mexico""
What's broadcast on these bands? Knowing this may give a clue as to why E.T. wanted to take the satellite out.

C-band (Downlink: 3.7 – 4.2 GHz Uplink: 5.9 – 6.4 GHz) was the first band to be used for satellite communication systems. However, when the band became overloaded (due to the same frequency being used by terrestrial microwave links) satellites were built for the next available frequency band, the Ku-band. The drawback of C-Band is that it gets interference by wireless radio links that are uncontrolled in Africa.
Ku band is mostly used for satellite communications, most notably for stationary and broadcast services. NASA's Tracking Data Relay Satellite used for both space shuttle and International Space Station (ISS) communications uses Ku (under K bandwidth). Ku band satellites are also used for backhauls and particularly for satellite from remote locations back to a television network's studio for editing and broadcasting.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Here is the real story LOL

Linky

Why the "LOL"?

The ars technica story does not exactly contradict OP's source:

Tracking information received on 29 June had suggested that at least two separate objects were located in the vicinity of AMC-9. Their source has still to be determined. The new piece of information was included by Thales and SES in their investigations.

ars TECHNICA

If anything it cooperates OP's source.

Unknow. Flying. Objects.
Several of them.

edit on 3-7-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Definitely odd.
Not sure if I believe UFO's piloted by ETs would come here to destroy some TV channels from being broadcast.
But odd nonetheless

What would be "odd" would be that one or several UFOs tooling around in Earth orbit would not have the slightest indication that they were about ready to run into a long-established human satellite. Hell, even my new Toyota has one of those avoidance gismos!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The narrator does a great job of explaining what you're seeing. Good thing, otherwise I wouldn't have known what I was looking at.
This guys also got a great narrator's voice! He should definitely be on the radio, or pursuing voice over work.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Interesting story....but I don't think it was UFO...but I think the OP in the video suggesting "Star Wars" is the most probable scenario. Why? Because these objects moved in linear path something that a satellite would do. If these objects were extraterrestrial you would see them do swirls and hoops around the AMC-9 before shooting off in a weird angle.

GREAT FIND OP!!! S&F

This is why I love ATS

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
The narrator does a great job of explaining what you're seeing. Good thing, otherwise I wouldn't have known what I was looking at.
This guys also got a great narrator's voice! He should definitely be on the radio, or pursuing voice over work.

He seems to be the type that would live in a trailer in the middle of a wheat field wearing a cowboy hat and sitting down at his checkered dining room table with a can of beans on the side whilst narrating the video from an HP laptop.

LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Could you please point to which place shows the anomaly? I am on the road and can't go through a twelve minute video. Can't really tell what I'm looking for or at either lol..

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Hi Tiger,

It's a large portion of the video. There is a bright dot in the middle, which is the satellite being tracked by radar/video. You see 4 other bright dots approach (other satellites(?) in geo-sync orbit. Shortly after the first 3 approach the center satellite it begins to flash. Shortly after it starts flashing a debris cloud is seen. The Satellite then begins to malfunction & loose speed (which will cause it to de-orbit in the future).

To me, it seems the approaching satellite do not actually collide with AMC-9. It causes me to believe either a projectile was sent from the approaching satellite or possibly a directed energy weapon of some kind. Very interesting video, and I believe may be the best evidence of space weapons seen to date.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Lmao! I put together a nice visualization from your description. For some, there was a 'rolling ruler' on the table next to him....
Idk if you remember that commercial, but his voice reminds me of that narrator....

Ha! found it!! (Circa 1991)

edit on 3/7/2017 by Brian4real because: Added THE rolling ruler commercial.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
From USSA NEWS. ussanews.com...
"Sunday 11am ET Update:
In response to a query from Ars, the AMC-9 satellite’s operator, Luxembourg-based SES, issued the following statement on Sunday morning:

In the early hours of 1st July, the SES Satellite Control reestablished contact to AMC-9. SES and the satellite manufacturer Thales are working around the clock to evaluate the status and define the next steps.

Tracking information received on 29 June had suggested that at least two separate objects were located in the vicinity of AMC-9. Their source has still to be determined. The new piece of information was included by Thales and SES in their investigations.

All relevant operators and agencies are being kept informed and will receive regular updates from SES. The current assessment is that there is no risk of a collision with other active satellites. AMC-9 and its status continue to being tracked by SES and agencies, including the Joint Space Operations Centre (JSpOC) and ExoAnalytic, a private firm and tracking service provider.

Since the incident on 17 June 2017, AMC-9 has been slowly moving westwards with its payload disabled and not causing interference. A majority of traffic has been transferred to other SES satellites and SES is working on a long-term plan to minimize disruption to customers."
SpaceBook, which has the capacity to go back several months, is still not working. If it did work, we would be able to go back to the date of question and see who owns those satellites that are in question. apps.agi.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I found it on SatFlare www.satflare.com...

It is approximately between the constellations Monoceros and Hydra. When you look up at the Southern sky, you will see these constellations. Between the tail of Monoceros and the middle of Hydra,, it can be found. The main stars it's between, are Alphard and NGC 2548.
edit on V082017Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 03 Jul 2017 14:08:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm beginning to find sites that indicate that this satellite may have been able to communicate with areas of the South Pole.
www.groundcontrol.com...
Why would anyone want to block it's signal?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join