It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Body slams CNN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Washington (AFP) - US President Donald Trump launched a fresh attack on the news media Sunday by tweeting a video -- bizarre even by his standards -- showing him knocking down and beating a professional wrestling "villain" whose face had been replaced by a CNN logo. The 10-year-old video, hailing back to Trump's days as a guest celebrity at pro-wrestling events, came after a week in which his unrestrained Twitter attacks on two MSNBC talk show hosts drew widespread condemnation from members of both political parties. The latest tweet was immediately condemned by journalists, who said Trump seemed to be promoting physical violence against the media, while a Republican lawmaker said the president was trying to "weaponize distrust" through his postings.

Video is at the link.

This is classic. Sure, it's juvenile, it's slap stick, it's just plain stupid humor. But it's damn funny. To see that some folks are "outraged" by this makes me smile bigly. I wish Trump would act more presidential and stop fighting with people who are beneath the office, but this, yea, this is funny.
I just wish hacksaw Jim Dougan could have been there with his 2x4.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Did you just wake up today? I know I sleep late sometimes too.

Anyways, 'Meme War I' has officially begun. Check for local safe spaces in case of Presidential Attacks.

Link -

edit on 2-7-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What has 'being Presidential' gotten us?

At least the foreign leaders will continue to underestimate him as much as his local opposition has.

A pox on being Presidential. Results, please. We haven't the time or wiggle room for niceties. If it takes a body slam then get it done. No one else will.

edit on 2-7-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think people forget how old Trump is. Hell, he has 11 years on me.

He grew up with Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner and lots and lost of slapstick humor.

My God! What is the world coming to? You have a POTUS with a sense of humor that he likes to share with you.

As for the whiny media, they can dish it out but get bent out of shape and butt hurt when he returns the same back to them.

There is one thing that people don't get. Free speech does not and should never include the right to slander and tell lies the size of Manhattan.

Disgusting Media animals!

P

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sure it's professional. Sure it's honerable ..sure it's measured and intelligent..

All the things you want in a president.. or hell any authority figure..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trump has a sense of humor unless you're talking about his hair, or questioning how much money he has, or how big his "crowds" are.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Trump is late 70's ....

It was an 11 year olds brain used to reanimate him after all the spray tan caused a massive stroke.

Obviously..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I like it!

He should do it to all of them...

Not like they don't do it to him every day..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Fake news. CNN wasn't in the arena the night that the scripted take down occurred. Then the CNN logo was superimposed later. Nothing real to see.

Multiple stages of removal from reality. Like a painter painting a portrait of a bricklayer. Doesn't make the painter an expert bricklayer. A TV doctor is well advised to refer patients to a real doctor.

Because the poet traffics in mimesis, ungoverned by reason, appealing to the irrational part of the soul, this makes it right for us to proceed to lay hold of him and set him down as the counterpart of the painter, for he resembles him in that his creations are inferior in respect of reality, and the fact that his appeal is to the inferior part of the soul and not to the best part is another point of resemblance. And so we may at last say that we should be justified in not admitting him into a well-ordered state, because he stimulates and fosters this element in the soul, and by strengthening it tends to destroy the rational part, just as when in a state one puts bad men in power and turns the city over to them and ruins the better sort. Precisely in the same manner we shall say that the mimetic poet sets up in each individual soul a vicious currying favor with the senseless element that cannot distinguish the greater from the less, but calls the same thing now one, now the other. – Plato Republic Book 10

edit on 2-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Greatest global GDP, high literacy rate, global alliances of powerful nations, respect, cultural affinity, etc.

But perhaps all that isn't cool..its good we have a president that is basically the bag of s--t that gets bounced out of a bar for being a intolerable pryck..it will remind us that we still have a ways to go before being responsible as a nation.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Greatest global GDP, high literacy rate, global alliances of powerful nations, respect, cultural affinity, etc.

But perhaps all that isn't cool..its good we have a president that is basically the bag of s--t that gets bounced out of a bar for being a intolerable pryck..it will remind us that we still have a ways to go before being responsible as a nation.

Your joking. GDP is the result of brilliant individuals and hard working men and women. Not Presidents. High literacy rate? compared to who? Sudan? Even when we did have a high literacy rate, it was parents and teachers responsible. NOT PRESIDENTS. Those 'global alliances' have been kicking us in the teeth. Not by Presidents either, just rubber stampers for TPTB. Respect? Long gone before Trump. What the HELL is cultural affinity? Whatever it is, it has zero to do with Presidents..

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump is late 70's ....

It was an 11 year olds brain used to reanimate him after all the spray tan caused a massive stroke.

Obviously..

Do some research instead of blazing away with wild falsehoods.

14 June 1946 (age 71)

He is 71. He is not late 70.s. Typical pulling facts out of a butt hurt a/hole.

Anything to continue the fake drivel.

P

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join